You Will Not Be Able To Stay Home, Brother. The Peng Challenge Will Not Be Televised

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You forgot to carry over the eight:

http://users.telenet.be/stikkypixie/e88.jpg

BAH & FEH!!!! You are using an old image of the '88' rating that oddly enough comes from your site. Prattling nonce.

You'll not escape the poor rating until Berli cracks the whip. </font>

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

He counts fruit fly legs for a living.

I mean, I know YOU do that as a hobby, and there's nothing wrong with that. But would you want to make a CAREER out of it?

I ask you...

In my last post of the 'true' thread (before it was cruelly snatched away) I quite clearly stated that I was now busy measuring the thickness of mice ears... keep up people </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

total sniposity

So ... welcome back Leutnant Hortland ... {sigh} ... which one of my former Squires took you to Squire again? I must review that part of the syllabus ... "How To Recognize A Viable Squire."

Joe

The cracker don't fall far from the box, Bubba.

- "operative word" is so yesterday

- Joe made me smirk

- MRPeng is still a horse's patootie

- I have a new flat screen monitor

- Nanner nanner boo boo

News from the homefront: I finished my B17F bomber model thingy last night and it's only missing one window and a couple of machine guns. They fell in and now it rattles. I'll share the pics with you all later because I know your assorted lives suck.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

total sniposity

So ... welcome back Leutnant Hortland ... {sigh} ... which one of my former Squires took you to Squire again? I must review that part of the syllabus ... "How To Recognize A Viable Squire."

Joe

The cracker don't fall far from the box, Bubba. </font>

I think using "Right Wing Nut Job" to decribe that pile of pig vomit Hortlund is an offense to right wing nut jobs - like Lars and dalem - everywhere. You need a phrase about a gazillion times as awful as that to describe Mr H. Oh, and you should apologize to Lars and dalem too. Well, maybe not dalem, he's just a samller, less smelly pile of pig vomit than Mr H.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I think using "Right Wing Nut Job" to decribe that pile of pig vomit Hortlund is an offense to right wing nut jobs - like Lars and dalem - everywhere. You need a phrase about a gazillion times as awful as that to describe Mr H. Oh, and you should apologize to Lars and dalem too. Well, maybe not dalem, he's just a samller, less smelly pile of pig vomit than Mr H.

There is no apology adequate for Lars I'm afraid, and as to dalem, he's a Right Wing Gun Nut Nut Job as I've said before, in fact I think he should change his sig line to reflect that.

Joe

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

- "operative word" is so yesterday

- Joe made me smirk

- MRPeng is still a horse's patootie

- I have a new flat screen monitor

- Nanner nanner boo boo

News from the homefront: I finished my B17F bomber model thingy last night and it's only missing one window and a couple of machine guns. They fell in and now it rattles. I'll share the pics with you all later because I know your assorted lives suck.

How is it that you're so unbelievably clumsy?

I'd think that having opposable thumbs on your feet would make you more dexterous.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Good grief. I was a better modeler than that at the age of ten. I'll bet your propellers are frozen too. Sad. Waste of good polystyrene.

:rolleyes:

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Good grief. I was a better modeler than that at the age of ten. I'll bet your propellers are frozen too. Sad. Waste of good polystyrene.

:rolleyes:

Michael </font>