You Will Not Be Able To Stay Home, Brother. The Peng Challenge Will Not Be Televised

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It was particularly distressing when Leutnant Hortlund turned out to be one of those Right Wing Nut Jobs that proliferated on the PF. Like to turned my stomach so it did, seeing the noble name of the Shavian House associated with that tripe

Ah, excellent. Finally a way to punish old Shaw for all his shortcomings. I shall immideately start signing in all my Ann Coulter-fanclub mails with Not-so-very-official spokesperson for the Shavian house

Muuahahahahaha

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Merry fool I to pit testosterone again' the belly of the gnome

Indeed, sir! For tis a noble edifice, my belly!

Dark One, the stomach shall win out over all those more well-regarded portions of the body, be they ever so significant.

Armies travel upon it, according to Napoleon. Einstein himself said: "An empty stomach is not a good political adviser." And did not the first Elizabeth declare: "I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too."  

And does not the Bard of Avon himself say:

"He was a man of unbounded stomach"

Nay, Berli! Mock not a noble stomach. And who has a more noble stomach than the UberGnome? None here, I think.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Unlike your own, flacid, self

What are you talking about?! I'm tall on my back, fella!

And my stomach is taught and magnificent as it looms over the rest of me! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Unlike your own, flacid, self

What are you talking about?! I'm tall on my back, fella!

And my stomach is taught and magnificent as it looms over the rest of me! </font>

Is it just me or are a lot of the old mob returning to Peng, and are they acting like a breeze of fresh* air gently wafting over the foetid Cesspool?

Indeed there seems to be a skip in all your steps, many of you have relearned how to use your spell checkers, other have had to relearn the English language all together, despite my relentless attempts to start a world encompassing pox (if only to get at Stickypiss) many of you sound healthy, I hesitate to use the word ‘happy’ amongst individuals who’ve known only isolation & cruel (though deserved) mockery but you all seem less likely to jump than normal, even the ones from down under sound partially less drunk…

Perhaps a new dawn for the cess pool may arise, perhaps the apocalypso can be avoided, perhaps even a return to a golden age…

However all we need now is for the Justicar to ruin it all by starting to complain about the latest game that he is awful at (what will it be next? My bet is on Madden’97?)

You will notice oh mighty Justicar that my own complaints are taken to the General forum where they belong!

* or to be more accurate previously stale air which has merely been stale elsewhere & now just seems fresh when perhaps it is doubly stale

those who can't DO, TEACH ... and those who can't TEACH become Olde Ones.

One does not become and Olde One, one either is or isn't. Olde Ones are an elemental force... we are as inevitable as Death and taxes. We neither do, nor teach as these imply effort. We merely make happen through sheer force of will and whimsy.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

perhaps even a return to a golden age…

Bodies stacked like cordwood would needs be 'afore any return to the golden age is likely to come to pass </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

My propeller froze when I was 38. It took three quarts of bourbon, a standing rib-roast a hooker named Bambi to fix it.

(I just thought of another one)

I hear Lars shot her mother.

(Oh, and one more!)

I met a hooker the other night. She tried to sell me a rug.

Thank you, I'll be here all week!