We all have peng challenges, this is mine

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You filthy revisionist. My former..erm..squire-master Nidan1 (bless him and his sorry losing butt), had to ask not once, not twice but three times to make his me serf! Granted I wasn't all too keen about it, but still it was the thought that counted, and we all know how little often Nidan1 has a thought. Still 3 fecking times, three, trois, drie, ba, tres veces! You know why justicarrot shaw? I'll tell you why, that because you and your senility and who knows what, had forgotten about it times!

And when I sent in my perfectly acceptable photograph, you had to cut it up in pieces, and thereby robbing people of the splendor that is my sight. It's all your fault, you're jealous. You're always holding me back!

Granted ... your point is?

What has THAT to do with your sneering references to Justacarrot? What has that to do with the proper respect not just for another Knight of the CessPool but indeed for a Seniour Knight of the CessPool and further for THE Seniour Knight of the CessPool ... not to mention, although I shall, the Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread and CessPool Drain Commissioner.

Where indeed is the simple GRATITUDE owed to one who proclaimed you SERF (over my better judgement), announced you as SQUIRE (despite severe misgivings on my part) and finally delivered unto you that pearl of pearls, the Knighthood of the CessPool (a day I'll likely rue forever).

When you were but a Serf I called you stikkypixie (spelt but not bolded).

When you became a Squire I named you stikkypixie.

And when you became a Knight I announced you as Sir stikkypixie.

And you call me ... Justacarrot ... for shame lad, for shame.

Joe

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedy:

Mace what happened to Napoleons Military Bookshop on Elizabeth st??

It's closed!

The only true military bookshop in the CBD is Hyland's in Flinders Lane.

btw you were in the city and never invited me for a lunch time drink? You Swine!!!

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Mace what happened to Napoleons Military Bookshop on Elizabeth st??

It's closed!

The only true military bookshop in the CBD is Hyland's in Flinders Lane.

btw you were in the city and never invited me for a lunch time drink? You Swine!!! </font>

I have been quit for 4 Months, 3 Weeks, 2 Days, 1 hour and 58 minutes (145 days). I have saved $1,450.81 by not smoking 5,803 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 6 Days, 3 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 3/31/2005 5:09 AM...

I did it all for you ladies and germs.

Originally posted by Sergei:

I bet you spend two weeks just calculating that, you duschbag!

Actually less than a week...its all done by computer.....I have been quit for 4 Months, 3 Weeks, 2 Days, 2 hours and 27 minutes (145 days). I have saved $1,451.01 by not smoking 5,804 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 6 Days, 3 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 3/31/2005 5:09 AM...see!!!

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I have saved 2 Weeks, 6 Days, 3 hours and 40 minutes of my life.

You do realize that if you get hit by a bus tomorrow, you can't just nip down to the bank and make a withdrawal, don't you? </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I have saved 2 Weeks, 6 Days, 3 hours and 40 minutes of my life.

You do realize that if you get hit by a bus tomorrow, you can't just nip down to the bank and make a withdrawal, don't you? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

When you were but a Serf I called you stikkypixie (spelt but not bolded).

When you became a Squire I named you stikkypixie.

And when you became a Knight I announced you as Sir stikkypixie.

And you call me ... Justacarrot ... for shame lad, for shame.

Joe

Bah spelling my name correctly! That's just your excuse for not being able to come up with some clever or witty. I mean I don't set my expectations high when it comes to you bunch, especially you justicarrot. But for peet's sake "stikkypixie"..even Nidan1 could come with something, not much, but something.

Wow, I just realized something a little odd.

A quick comparison shows me that the three primary kingdoms of the 'United Kingdom', those being England, Scotland and Wales, comprise just slightly under 89,000 square miles of territory.

The State of Minnesota covers just slightly under 87,000 square miles. My State is just the teeniest bit smaller than the entire island of Great Britain.

I'm seriously considering advising the Governor to declare war on Great Britain so that we could conquer it and turn it into a huge historical theme park.

Of course the population of the UK is about 56 million, and Minnesota's is only about 5 million.

So we'll probably have to annex at least one of the Dakotas first so we have someplace to put all the prisoners.

Without even having to make up and foster lies about Nigerian uranium we can make a solid case that Britain has Weapons of Mass Destruction, so, if we can portray the Queen as a cruel and ruthless dictator, we can probably even get US backing for the invasion.

I wonder if flamingknives, Soddball and Andreas would be willing to head up a democratically elected puppet government...

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

You forgot Northern Ireland… and France will never let you invade us… I think

We're giving Northern Ireland back to the Irish. Serves them right.

Preliminary calls to France indicate they are willing to underwrite 33% of the military and administrative costs of the invasion and occupation, provided they have a free hand in setting up culinary institutes in England in order to educate the English people.

They will be called 'Freedom Institutes'.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

You forget your Northern border & our Canadian friends they (unlike certain other North American people) are loyal subjects and will never allow our fair Queen to be branded as a mere 'dictator'... or 'dictatoress' even

Bah! Like the Australians the Canadians can easily be controlled through their breweries. The hand that holds the churchkey rules Canada.

Specially trained commando groups will kick off the invasion of England by seizing the key Canadian breweries. Once the breweries are in Minnesota hands, Canada will be neutralized.

Besides, I think the Minnesota National Guard and Highway Patrol combined are larger than the Canadian Army.