Peng Challenges the Hedgehog

Lars

Originally posted by Slapdragon's Ghost:

Lars my dear Baffin. You are as ignorant as you are stupid.

Besides, we know who will win the election. As soon as I requested a write-in ballot and cast it for Noba, knowing it would start a ground swell. In New York, Noba is all set to unseat Nader for president and get all of our electoral votes. Then he simply has to fake up a birth certificate with a birthdate in 1968 or better and a birth place like Ottumwa, Iowa, and we are home free. President Noba here we go.

By the way, this 37mm poltroon seems like a turkey to me. If someone defeats this porkbelly in two CM matches of Noba's design (for example all jeeps with 50 cals, or ATRs and landmines, or something else historically accurate) then I will place, in my sigline, their name and their choice of embaressing comments for the next sixty days. However, if this worthy looses to this skell, then I insist they place my name and a suitably cranky comment in their sigline.

Anyone up for the challenge?

President Noba. Hmm, has a nice ring to it. Although i'd probably need a good lawyer to stitch up the birth certificate for me. Anyone know a good lawyer ?? (answers on a plain stamped self adressed envelope or card)

Rather like the 'riiiing' I would get by bashing you around the ears with a frying pan. My Liege. Satisfying, I think. I thought the world was free of your postings, having ascended to a higher plane of existence so to speak. More likely to have been time spent in your own gaol, I realise, but charitable talk is cheap.

Since you are maybe not my real Liege i.e. an imposter posting under a badly picked alias. What proof do we see that would confirm your proposed status? Perhaps Bickering Boo and his so-called Boss might care to wade in over their depth as usual and make silly pronouncements confirming their inadequacies...

Noba

President Elect.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm sitting here in a sleep-deprived daze, wondering if the Democrats are willing to give me Sloppy Seconds, and I'm listening to some of my old Dr. Demento songs.

Ran across one of my favorites - I didn't write it, but it sure seems like I could have. It's Bryan Bowers and his autoharp doing

Four Wet Pigs

Here's a little song about four wet pigs

Here's a little song about four wet pigs

Two of 'em little and two of 'em big

They danced all night at the Pigtown Jig

(autoharp jangle)

The two that were little were just half-grown

The two that were big were big as a barn

Big as a barn, tall as a tree

Take 'em on down to the factory

(autoharp jangle)

Slice 'em into bacon, cut 'em into ham

Chop 'em into hot dogs, squeeze 'em into Spam

Throw their little eyes out in the rain

Pickle their feet and scramble their brains

(autoharp jangle + "mmm mmm mmmmmm")

Here's a little song about two wet pigs

Leanin' on the slop trough, smokin' their cigs

Hopin' to God that they never get big

Hopin' to God that they never get big

(autoharp jangle)

Brings a tear to yer eye, don't it?

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You wanna guess how long it's been since you sent me your last turn? It's in the order of Shaw's age.

My wardogs ate it while I was siegeing Sparta. My lap top is broken. I lost the CD. If I find the CD I'm not sure if I can be bothered downloading and intalling the patch again. Also I don't like you. Furthermore, we both know that once I start sending turns, I will be staring defeat in the face. This way I'm looking at it from a distance and can't really tell whether that's defeat, victory, a donkey or two Seanachai clones stacked on top of one another. No turn for you until BFC wins Fiefdom again.

Ahhhh! The last exam and an end to the Spanish Immersion Course

- {disclaimer: No persons of Hispanic origin were injured or killed during the execution of this course; all were allowed to come up for air on more than one occasion} -

Now all I have to do is wait for the official DOD Stamp of Approval as an OFFICIAL HABLANDER OF ESPANOL and its off to the Pampas baby!

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Now all I have to do is wait for the official DOD Stamp of Approval as an OFFICIAL HABLANDER OF ESPANOL

Once that happens, no doubt they'll post you somewhere in Alaska where the locals only speak in Inuit.

Mace

By the way, this 37mm poltroon seems like a turkey to me. If someone defeats this porkbelly in two CM matches of Noba's design (for example all jeeps with 50 cals, or ATRs and landmines, or something else historically accurate) then I will place, in my sigline, their name and their choice of embaressing comments for the next sixty days. However, if this worthy looses to this skell, then I insist they place my name and a suitably cranky comment in their sigline.

Anyone up for the challenge?

I don’t even now what this is?

Is it a challenge to me?

A challenge to those who are brave enough to take me on?

Are you setting up a ‘best of three’ tournament between me & someone else?

Why do you care if I win or lose?

Who are you?

What are you?

Why are you?

How about this for a challenge?

If anybody here can find two sentences* written by this jerk that doesn’t make him sound like a total stool sandwich then I will personally change my sig line for two whole days to something of my pleasing!

*check out his recent posts they are hilarious

Well I knew you lot were sackless (Kitty and YK2 aside, for reasons that may even been obvious to you, although I doubt it) but nary a whimper to my challenge for a beta playtester for a peng vs. Waffle scenario?

For shame.

Pikers. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ahhhh! The last exam and an end to the Spanish Immersion Course

- {disclaimer: No persons of Hispanic origin were injured or killed during the execution of this course; all were allowed to come up for air on more than one occasion} -

Now all I have to do is wait for the official DOD Stamp of Approval as an OFFICIAL HABLANDER OF ESPANOL and its off to the Pampas baby!

Via con Dios, hombre.

Semper Fi!

An update:

Poor Nidan123 - 321 is the unfortunate commander in the land version of the Marianas Turkey Shoot - on the eastern front.

Turkey is apt for this marrroooon. He lines em up. I knock them down. With a regularity that makes bran look slow working. He took about twelve turns to find out where the gallant Germans were defending, then kept them rolling into the grinder and the massed artillery AND the minefields all for one little village in the middle of the map. So predictable.

So satisfying. Ah, the joys of a spring shoot in the country.

Noba.

President Elect.

Are we invading Argentina next? When did we get pissed off at them? I thought the UK was supposed to be taking care of them. Should I start listening to the news again?

Michael

Originally posted by Noba:

An update:

Poor Nidan123 - 321 is the unfortunate commander in the land version of the Marianas Turkey Shoot - on the eastern front...... rest of lying rant snipped.....

Must you you humiliate me in public, you horrible man?

For our next little meeting, lets see how you like charging across open fields into well prepared and overwhelming defenses.

I was willing to go easy on you...but now...we shall see what we shall see.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by Noba:

An update:

Poor Nidan123 - 321 is the unfortunate commander in the land version of the Marianas Turkey Shoot - on the eastern front...... rest of lying rant snipped.....

For our next little meeting, lets see how you like charging across open fields into well prepared and overwhelming defenses.

I was willing to go easy on you...but now...we shall see what we shall see. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by Noba:

An update:

I was willing to go easy on you...but now...we shall see what we shall see. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I heard they are wanting a recount in Ohio.

Smart strategy. Everyone knows that when the Ohioaniteianese count anything more than once, the result is always different. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Must you humiliate me in public, you horrible man?

Good lord man... it took you this long to realize what the Peng Challenge Thread is all about?!? What have you been doing for 2,500 posts???

The only thing better than squashing an opponent is some flavor of CM is rushing to the MBT to crow about it, exaggerating your own operational and tactical prowess in the face of your opponents gamey unit choices whilst demeaning, belittling, and generally making fun of your opponents obvious lack thereof.

Posts like "I open the turn, let my cat walkabout on the keyboard for a few minutes, then send out the turn, and my cat beat *insert name here* 97 to 3." are the bread and butter of Classic Cesspool Posts...

Nice to see that you've finally caught up with the rest of the class... now you can finally take that silly pointed hat off and give it back to it's rightful owner, Seanachai

Note to self: Have to find time to actually play CM again...

Noba my dear addled former fart-catcher. How can you doubt this is the honorable and noble Slapdragon of old. How can you doubt it? I will answer any questions you like that demonstrate my ancient knowledge of this forum.

For example, who else would know that Seanachi in addition to being a skell himself, went to a college in a town that drove away the James and Younger gang by all grabbing their various firearms and raining lead on the Missourians, thus proving the Gnome is a card carrying member of the NRA?

If I ever get a machine again that can play CM, I will instead beat you into non-existence in a match between dualing hamstertruppen.

Also Noba[/b, I have began to request a recount in Wyoming and Rhode Island in the attempt to further cement you election to the US presidency, but you really must avoid queering it and bold your own name and title of president elect for the Grass and Sheep party.

Originally posted by 37mm:

Is it a challenge to me?

[Grog]Sociologically speaking it is an attempt to aid you in your attempts to integrate into a closed and insular group with high levels of paranoia and xenophobia by using the standard tool of discourse between tribesman (ie. the good natured insult) to provide a socially acceptable reason for you to engage in ritualistic tribal behavior (ie. playing a CM contest) whose outcome can be discussed by edler tribes members. Alternatively, according to social norms, the person outside the group can turn the challenge off on other members of the group and use it as a "springboard" into group integration (integration here define along Kroberian lines instead of Meadian lines). In effect, the Kula Shell is placed at your feet with a threat display, but the intentions is to provide a chance at tribal integration by building Freeman style "trust bonds." [/grog]

Or perhaps I just like calling people skells.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Well, what do you expect, Stikky?

He can't do any better since he misplaced his dentures.

Oh that explains that excess drooling. </font>

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Good lord man... it took you this long to realize what the Peng Challenge Thread is all about?!? What have you been doing for 2,500 posts???

The only thing better than squashing an opponent is some flavor of CM is rushing to the MBT to crow about it, exaggerating your own operational and tactical prowess in the face of your opponents gamey unit choices whilst demeaning, belittling, and generally making fun of your opponents obvious lack thereof.

Posts like "I open the turn, let my cat walkabout on the keyboard for a few minutes, then send out the turn, and my cat beat *insert name here* 97 to 3." are the bread and butter of Classic Cesspool Posts...

Nice to see that you've finally caught up with the rest of the class... now you can finally take that silly pointed hat off and give it back to it's rightful owner, Seanachai

Note to self: Have to find time to actually play CM again... </font>

[Grog]Sociologically speaking it is an attempt to aid you in your attempts to integrate into a closed and insular group with high levels of paranoia and xenophobia by using the standard tool of discourse between tribesman (ie. the good natured insult) to provide a socially acceptable reason for you to engage in ritualistic tribal behavior (ie. playing a CM contest) whose outcome can be discussed by edler tribes members. Alternatively, according to social norms, the person outside the group can turn the challenge off on other members of the group and use it as a "springboard" into group integration (integration here define along Kroberian lines instead of Meadian lines). In effect, the Kula Shell is placed at your feet with a threat display, but the intentions is to provide a chance at tribal integration by building Freeman style "trust bonds." [/grog]

Relationship grog.

Sheesh, couldn't you just say, "Hold Me"?

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Note to self: Have to find time to actually play CM again... </font>