The Sun Never Sets On the Peng Challenge Thread

Did I hear a Hortlund? A belching discord like a spastic leper bashing his head wildly into the keys of an organ? A smell like the flying fragments of flesh lofted by said bashing?

Yes, it must be Hortlund. You owe me a turn...FROM JULY.

The rest of you...feh. My inbox is empty. I hate you for it.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

I'm taking Seanachai's generous offer. Where's the Lone Star beer at? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seanachai is an idiot. Ignore his invitation, you are not welcome. Go away and take your emoticons with you. Perhaps when you learn how to communicate without the need for pictures, thus rising above your neanderthal ancestors, you might have a chance of being welcomed here. On second thought, even then you will not be welcome.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

=^..^=!

Take him for squire, or by G... by Go... DAMMIT, I WILL!

Here's an idea!

Why don't you take him as a squire-on-loan, to be returned to the Lady top-aussie shiela mew kitty whenever she's around?

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

Here's an idea!

Why don't you take him as a squire-on-loan, to be returned to the Lady top-aussie shiela mew kitty whenever she's around?

Mace

Damned fine idea! Do you have the URL of the website you got it from?

I hereby take Aces-n-Eights as Squire-on-Loan!

Now, what other squires to we have cluttering up our hallway?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Here's an idea!

Mace

Damned fine idea! Do you have the URL of the website you got it from?

I hereby take Aces-n-Eights as Squire-on-Loan!

Now, what other squires to we have cluttering up our hallway? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

I'm taking Seanachai's generous offer. Where's the Lone Star beer at? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seanachai is an idiot. Ignore his invitation, you are not welcome. Go away and take your emoticons with you. Perhaps when you learn how to communicate without the need for pictures, thus rising above your neanderthal ancestors, you might have a chance of being welcomed here. On second thought, even then you will not be welcome. </font>

So, the rules apply to all EXCEPT when Joe decides they don't eh? I wash my hands of the Justicar, which is at least once more then the Justicar has ever washed his hands. I hearby shall ignore the justicar [like I wasn't ignoring him before], and he is now persona non grata [like that is anything new]. Or with Thanksgiving around the corner, is that persona non gravy?

Either way, with my serf being stolen like that, an act I haven't seen since Mr. Spkr went to Florida to help with counting the vote.

So, a curse upon the Justicar and Berli [names not bolded until I get something in trade, or a bribe, it is the Chicago way]...may the Justicar get stuck travelling this weekend, and may Berli continue to hear the "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song from Ren and Stimpy until this miscarrage of Justice and power is fixed.

AND I am holding the bottle of Scotch hostage until then....

Rune

Notice that Malakovski's voice is a few octaves higher than it was last year? Happens to all newly married men.

Over time the rich baritone strains may return, doubtful though, when one's yarbles are continually restrained by a vise...tightening...ever tightening...the chances of reversing the damage are slim.

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Seanachai is an idiot. Ignore his invitation, you are not welcome. Go away and take your emoticons with you. Perhaps when you learn how to communicate without the need for pictures, thus rising above your neanderthal ancestors, you might have a chance of being welcomed here. On second thought, even then you will not be welcome.

Were you less of a spittle-stained cretin, foaming at the mouth with your own self-important eruptions, you might realise that Homo Sapiens' ancestors were not Neanderthals. </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

... carminative...

Wow, I've always wanted to be carminative. Maybe I'll wait just to be as carminative as I can be.

Noba, I always remember you as funny-looking. Are you still funny-looking, Noba? </font>

Originally posted by AUSSIEJEFF:

And now.... for one of my final acts ...

AN ODE TO BOO

*mute applause heard backstage in an Ohioan cornfarm*

I thank you all and.....

Gawdnight!

HRH Ponce AJ IV

So that's it then? You come bounding in here like some one-man-band, do a couple of pratfalls, squirt water from the daisy in your lapel and then give yourself the "hook" offstage?

That's not fair.

I should have been the one to give you the hook. A nice rusty, barbed one for the oick from downunder.

Yesssss, My Preciousssss.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Were you less of a spittle-stained cretin, foaming at the mouth with your own self-important eruptions, you might realise that Homo Sapiens' ancestors were not Neanderthals. </font>

Originally posted by rune:

So, the rules apply to all EXCEPT when Joe decides they don't eh? I wash my hands of the Justicar, which is at least once more then the Justicar has ever washed his hands. I hearby shall ignore the justicar [like I wasn't ignoring him before], and he is now persona non grata [like that is anything new]. Or with Thanksgiving around the corner, is that persona non gravy?

Either way, with my serf being stolen like that, an act I haven't seen since Mr. Spkr went to Florida to help with counting the vote.

So, a curse upon the Justicar and Berli [names not bolded until I get something in trade, or a bribe, it is the Chicago way]...may the Justicar get stuck travelling this weekend, and may Berli continue to hear the "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song from Ren and Stimpy until this miscarrage of Justice and power is fixed.

AND I am holding the bottle of Scotch hostage until then....

Rune

My dear rune I appear to have offended you in some fashion and am desperately unhappy over that prospect.

Please, my good friend, my former wingman in Cess Air*, please tell me of what I've done to so incur your wrath?

It is the lot of such as I, of course, to bear slings and arrows (not extactly sure how you shoot an arrow with a sling but who am I to defy convention) of the populace merely by doing my duty, but it appears that in the course of doing my duty I've unwittingly offended you.

The facts seem undeniable. Berli has claimed Aces-n-Eights as his Squire which is surely his right since he proposed him for Serf and thus has first right of refusal. In what way did this displease you?

Mind you I've been gone a lot recently and perhaps my extended travels have led to missing certain items of interest. If so I beg you to bring them to my attention for my prompt and full review.

Thanking you as ever,

Joe

*Cess-Air: Dude! Kin I Crash Here?

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

1) Neanderthals didn't have ancestors. They died out.

Neanderthals didn't have descendants.

See what emoticons will do to you? </font>

Let us see the record....

Originally posted by rune:

If Dame Kitty does not come along and take him soon, I will once again claim Acey Duecy as mine, and yes, once again have a Marine report to the Navy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bugger that boy-o! I'll raise your lowly knight with an Olde One and not even your NDA impresses me!

Berli [not bolded] admits here Acey Duecy was my serf, until Dame Kitty wanted him. Not to stand in the way of one of the Ladies of the Pool, not not you Joebob, one of the non-cross dressing types. However, since she then ignored him, I claim my original rights back. Berli stole him [and since it is one of the original sins, makes him proud].

You knew all this as indicated by the post that guess who picks out the promotions and right of denial.

So, the innocent Justicar is anything but...I now increase the curse to include:

"May your next airline trip have you seated next to a wailing baby"

and, for playing stupid [well, I give you the benefit of the doubt here]

"May that same flight be delayed by a storm, and you sit on a taxiway an additional 6 hours"

As for Berli, I have not heard any traditional Chicago offer of a bribe, so at this point, I must resort to yet another curse:

"May your lawn be overrun by Aussies with a bladder problem"

Rune