The Sun Never Sets On the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

whilst the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread has worked it's fingers to the bone protecting and defending the Sacred CessPool.

And WHO was here to protect the honour of our faire Queen Emma from an Aussie pretender? Was it you, sir? WAS IT YOU?

I will expect your apology shortly.

Steve

It has been brought to my attention (Peng held my head up from where it had fallen on the desk, and showed me 3x5 cards that he'd written the relevent posts on), that there has been some muttering about my 'godhood'.

It has been implied that I am not simply a 'god', pure and simple, good at all godly stuff, but that people feel that I have to be a god 'of something', like wine, or parking ramps, or kiwi fruits or something.

I would laugh this concept to scorn, normally, but then I got to thinking (something most of you only read about in books; or would, if you could read). Perhaps I should concentrate. Have a 'divine focus' as it were. But what?

And then it hit me (Peng allowed my head to thump back down on the desktop with a rather meaty sound):

I proclaim myself the god of the Apocalypso

All you Anthropomorphic Personifications of Elemental Forces are working for me, now.

Get busy. I want to see some progress reports regarding the End Times chop-chop. Also, I'm not happy about the way you lot are running this Forum. Do you realize the dreadful and uncalled for language that is being used out there by some posters? What're you doing about it, eh?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

And we the Horsemen tell you to sod off.

God of the Apocalypso, yeah right. You couldn't even get Carbon to hate you. You, sir, are ba failure, not a God at all

Day-o, day-ay-ay-o

Apocalyso come and me wan' go home

Day-o, day-ay-ay-o

Work all night on a drink of  rum

Stack idiots till de apocalyso come

Day-o, day-ay-ay-o

Day-o, day-ay-ay-o

Come, Mister Horseman, tally me my morons

Come, Mister Horseman, tally me my morons

Day-o, day-ay-ay-o

Day-o, day-ay-ay-o

Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch

Beautiful bunch of clueless wankers

Hide the deadly professional trollers

Six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch

Day, me say day-ay-ay-o

Day, me say day, me say day, me say day-ay-ay-o

[ November 26, 2003, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

I’m thankful I’m not a cherry waffle. Were I a cherry waffle, I’d have rage and buggery issues, no doubt about it. This is why I’m thankful not to be a cherry waffle.

It's really just as well you have no issues with buggery.

And then it hit me (Peng allowed my head to thump back down on the desktop with a rather meaty sound):

All you Anthropomorphic Personifications of Elemental Forces are working for me, now.

You effing clueless wally. You twit. You honourable Kentdweller, you afterthought of evolution, who the effing eff do you think you are?

You do not have the clout to proclaim yourself the God of recently deceased pubic lice, let alone the God of anything as important as we (and I am speaking solely of us here) are.

So get back under your stone and whimper at not being hated by anyone. Not enough anyway that they would bother to let you know about it anyway.

Shove off.

that there has been some muttering about my 'godhood'.

It has been implied that I am not simply a 'god', pure and simple, good at all godly stuff,

Stop....no, say it isn't so. I'm so confused. Who is it that I pray to now if you are NOT a god. Someone, help me. My god is now not a god? My god, what am I to do. Lord knows (?) I can't pray to Berli, why would I want to. And Joe Shaw......laughable. I can't bring myself to even bold his name. Everytime I return to the board Mr. Shaw is alway embroiled in controversy of some sort or another. It always seems to center around absofreekinlutely nothing too.

Never has one member of the Cesspool typed so much, but said so little as Joe Shaw.

I'd pray for his soul, but I don't know who to pray to now.

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

THE LINKS, SIR ...

What kinda links you lokking for? Soddball's the missing link... that what you're looking for? </font>

Deary, deary me. Looks like some of my new putative henchmen are feeling the stress of the change in management.

Perhaps I should have the HR people sit down with you lot and sort out your attitude problems?

We're looking at some very, very disturbing performance reviews right now.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

that there has been some muttering about my 'godhood'.

It has been implied that I am not simply a 'god', pure and simple, good at all godly stuff,

Stop....no, say it isn't so. I'm so confused. Who is it that I pray to now if you are NOT a god. Someone, help me. My god is now not a god? My god, what am I to do. Lord knows (?) I can't pray to Berli, why would I want to. And Joe Shaw......laughable. I can't bring myself to even bold his name. Everytime I return to the board Mr. Shaw is alway embroiled in controversy of some sort or another. It always seems to center around absofreekinlutely nothing too.

Never has one member of the Cesspool typed so much, but said so little as Joe Shaw.

I'd pray for his soul, but I don't know who to pray to now. </font>

Deary, deary me. Looks like some of my new putative henchmen are feeling the stress of the change in management.

Perhaps I should have the HR people sit down with you lot and sort out your attitude problems?

We're looking at some very, very disturbing performance reviews right now.

Now THAT, by Gawd (not you Seanachai I've not seen the PROOF that we spoke of earlier and you're no better than a DemiGawd to me until then) is an Oxymoron for you ... GAWD'S HR Department.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I've not seen the PROOF that we spoke of earlier and you're no better than a DemiGawd to me until then

Joe

Look, in order to reveal my godhood I can send some scantily clad tart who has lost her moral compass to your door while your wife is visiting family, but given that I'm now the God of the Apocalypso, the Universe will simply end when she gets there and you open the door and she gives you a smile. Is that what you want?

Shaw, you have to come to grips with the fact that, as the God of the Apocalypso, the only way to prove my godhood would be...rather final. Although the soundtrack will be great!

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

THE LINKS, SIR ...

What kinda links you lokking for? Soddball's the missing link... that what you're looking for? </font>