The Sun Never Sets On the Peng Challenge Thread

Berli, Berli, Berli

If Dame Kitty does not come along and take him soon, I will once again claim Acey Duecy as mine, and yes, once again have a Marine report to the Navy.

Acey, my boy, I still want an AAR on someone you squished, like one of the tomatos in the Lawn Gnome's garden.

Hmm...and for your next task, I expect you to challenge the Gnome , or one of his minions since you may not be worthy of his notice, being an SSN and all. No, NO, No, don't get excited, it stands for Scum Sucking Newbie, you don't get to be fired out of a torpedo tube.

Rune

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

Hmmm well that OTHER Queen... you know Liz?

Her husband is a Duke... her sister was a princess and had she had a Bro either younger or older he would have become King before she was offered the title as Queen.. Sooooo strictly speaking AJ as my older bro would be King before I was Queen...

I knew it... He's returned to claim what is rightfully his.... I haven't even been officially crowned yet...and the paint on my portrait is still wet... and I am still unpacking my new wardrope. and.. and.. and..

Ohhh I feel a headache coming on.....

faints

Bugger! AJ's a blood Jacobite! I cannae believe a former squire (grandsquire... hell, I can't keep track of that ****e anymore) of mine would stoop so low... ok, I have no problem believing it, but this will still cost you your head lad

I knew it... He's returned to claim what is rightfully his.... I haven't even been officially crowned yet...and the paint on my portrait is still wet... and I am still unpacking my new wardrobe. and.. and.. and..

Ohhh I feel a headache coming on.....

faints

Have no fears my Queen. Many would rather die than be ruled by an odstralian pretender. Well, actually they'd rather kill, if you get my meaning.

Your obedient servant,

Lurk

[ November 25, 2003, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Lurkur ]

There, there, M'Lady, the Cesspool Inquisitor General is at your disposal. We shall recognize only your claim as the Royal Monarch and Ruler of the One True Cesspool.

Besides, Your Majesty, he's an Odztraylyun. He cannot even tie his own shoes, let alone put together a decent campaign to usurp the throne.

Rest well, M'Lady. The Inquisitor General is on the job (as opposed to a certain Justicar who shall remain nameless . . .).

Steve

Bah! and Double Feh! to you oh Evil one, I claimed him first, and since it pains you greatly for him to report to me, I shall not give him up. Besides, he is a butter bar, not like he has any value. I shall make Acey Duecy grovel and call me Sir. You could offer a trade, but none of your lineage has really impressed me. Olde ones or not, your forced the Justicar upon the Cesspool , and you know how picky he is with his rules.

An arrangement could be made...perhaps a first round draft pick and a case of beer in exchange for Acey Duecy and the bottle of Scotch gaining dust in my house? Heck, the Scotch costs more then the average wagee of a Garden Gnome for a year.

Rune

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Rest well, M'Lady. The Inquisitor General is on the job (as opposed to a certain Justicar who shall remain nameless . . .).

Steve [/QB]

Fanning herself frantically, or frantically fanning herself ..

Thank goodness for small mercies... I was quite worried that things may escalate while the Justicar was away.. But I see I need not have worried...

Deep sigh of relief................

And Mr Lurker, your loyalty has not gone un-noticed.. but I don't think violence will be necessary .... THIS TIME ..

And Mr Lurker, your loyalty has not gone un-noticed.. but I don't think violence will be necessary .... THIS TIME ..

Oh, I realize it's hardly a matter of necessity, merely the Queen's pleasure. I believe the Royal Library has several volumes on the subject of "Nasty and unpleasant things one can do to Australians, for fun and profit."

If he proves to be troublesome, her Majesty can always banish him to the Gawdawffle thread.

Seanachai you are right ... and wrong.

You are right that the Cherry Waffle thread (why the hell would you want cherrys in waffles anyway) is an abomination and should be purged with extreme ... uh ... purging.

You are, however, wrong in your method. You seek to just have them show up and, presumably, be granted some sort of status HERE! There is no CessPool Immigration and Naturalization Service. There are no VISAs allowing Permanent Resident Status. There is NOTHING ... but the standard process.

Let them, if they dare, show their mettle here. Let them start as we started*, as SSNs and work their way up to Squire and finally, SHOULD THEY PROVE WORTHY, Knights of the CessPool.

Frankly I doubt they have the nerve or the skill to long survive in this, the furnace of the BFC board.

Furthermore you are WRONG in assuming that you're GAWD status has been fully approved. I'VE made it clear that I consider you nothing more than a DEMIGAWD and I'll not be swayed from that opinion barring PROOF ... I'll consider having a highly attractive 20 year old female HUMAN with an incomplete sense of "what's right" who shows up at my door to model lingerie WHEN MY WIFE'S NOT HOME as sufficient proof.

Joe

* Well of course SOME of us were grandfathered in as it were, but we've put in our time, oh yes, we've put in our time right enough.

p.s. Happy Belated Birthday Berli ... I think you should take Dueces and Treys as your Squire (he's not a Serf yet is he?) for a birthday present.

p.p.s. As if the Inquistor General of the CessPool has EVER done anything of note here save to fan himself and post his framed diplomas on the wall. The man's worthless and it's just a DAMNED good thing I'M around to make sure he doesn't turn Ashcroft on us.

p.p.p.s. rune you are quite correct that Acey Ducey (good name btw), when made a serf of the CessPool, is therefore and legitimately able to be taken to Squire by the Knight who proposed him for serfdom ... PROVIDING ... that the Officiating Body proclaims him worthy of BEING taken to Squire ... care to guess who the Officiating Body is in this case ... go on, guess!

[ November 25, 2003, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Lars:

Is anybody else wondering what sort of horrid terrain mod AJ is going to come up with for his CMAK screenies?

I'm betting on snow.

:confused: :confused:

Wot is this "CeeMack" thingymajiggy you strange-yet-somehow-familiar-folk speak oft of, Mr Lardeedars??? The only word that vaguley resumbles it for me is SMACK. Does it have a similar effect on your insensibilities?

Or is it a shortened misconceived derivation of the word "SHMACKO" - a popular dog food most commonly consumed by Grue?

Hmmmm.......wot's that funny smell ??? *sniffff*

oh no - not him again!!

Originally posted by AUSSIEJEFF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Is anybody else wondering what sort of horrid terrain mod AJ is going to come up with for his CMAK screenies?

I'm betting on snow.

:confused: :confused:

Wot is this "CeeMack" thingymajiggy you strange-yet-somehow-familiar-folk speak oft of, Mr Lardeedars??? The only word that vaguley resumbles it for me is SMACK. Does it have a similar effect on your insensibilities?

Or is it a shortened misconceived derivation of the word "SHMACKO" - a popular dog food most commonly consumed by Grue?

Hmmmm.......wot's that funny smell ??? *sniffff*

oh no - not him again!! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

Fanning herself frantically, or frantically fanning herself ..

Thank goodness for small mercies... I was quite worried that things may escalate while the Justicar was away.. But I see I need not have worried...

Deep sigh of relief................

And Mr Lurker, your loyalty has not gone un-noticed.. but I don't think violence will be necessary .... THIS TIME .. [/QB]</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanachai you are right ... and wrong.

You are right that the Cherry Waffle thread (why the hell would you want cherrys in waffles anyway) is an abomination and should be purged with extreme ... uh ... purging.

You are, however, wrong in your method. You seek to just have them show up and, presumably, be granted some sort of status HERE! There is no CessPool Immigration and Naturalization Service. There are no VISAs allowing Permanent Resident Status. There is NOTHING ... but the standard process.

Let them, if they dare, show their mettle here. Let them start as we started*, as SSNs and work their way up to Squire and finally, SHOULD THEY PROVE WORTHY, Knights of the CessPool.

Frankly I doubt they have the nerve or the skill to long survive in this, the furnace of the BFC board.Joe

Wot has become of this place then???

Wherefore art evidens of YE OLDE AND T-RUSTY WEPONS OF SSN TORTURE????

THE SCATHING FORKED TONGUES? *slash!*

<BIG>THE POINTY STICK</BIG> *poik!*

<BIG><BIG>THE BRICK</BIG></BIG> *splat!*

<BIG><BIG><BIG>THE BOOT!!! </BIG></BIG></BIG> *fludd!*

Jest becoz our NEW QUEENIE HER GRAND MAJESTY EMMA THE GREAT "praise her tootsies* is enthronced, does not mean y'all have to go SOFT IN THA NONCE!!!

We need an INQUISITION Mr Justicar!

Dammed infedels infeltrating all over this place, wot ho!!

Tha Ponce

[ November 25, 2003, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: AUSSIEJEFF ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Frankly I doubt they have the nerve or the skill to long survive in this, the furnace of the BFC board.

Yeah, right, like we'd want to be mixed up with a bunch of namby-pamby mold lovers. ;)

Shaw, Send a PBEM. QB, anything with an even shot. CMBB, CMAK demo, CMBO. Send a game.

I call you out.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Yeah, right, like we'd want to be mixed up with a bunch of namby-pamby mold lovers. ;)

Shaw, Send a PBEM. QB, anything with an even shot. CMBB, CMAK demo, CMBO. Send a game.

I call you out. </font>

Originally posted by AUSSIEJEFF:

We need an INQUISITION Mr Justicar!

Dammed infedels infeltrating all over this place, wot ho!!

Tha Ponce

As though that is within the Justicar's abilities.

Hrmph. I was going to conduct a right proper inquisition, with Stenographers and torture and Stenographers and gratuitous violence and Stenographers (did I mention there would be Stenographers), but you've put me right out of that idea.

Silly git.

Steve