*Top Secret Mod-in-Progress Spy Photo!* (updated)

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

1) What's going on with the round wheels?

2) Who's grass mod is that?

GaJ

That's the as-yet-unavailable Elko, Nevada no-grass-whatsoever mod. tongue.gif

I tried using square wheels but they looked funny. Seriously, is there something wrong with them? :confused: I'm still in the early stages of re-drawing each texture so now's the time to speak up.

Originally posted by gautrek:

Well i supose that means that the Tigers i have done will have to wait for a bit now.

I was going to finish the last one off and then release all three at once.

Don't wait on my account. smile.gif Once I get all the details and equipment and stuff added I may release this in an unmarked, unweathered, non-dirty version for people to paint up. That'll be fun, I think, to see what people come up with for CMBB and CMAK.

Originally posted by KG_Jag:

Hold it guys--I'm here in Reno and there is grass in Nevada. In fact I'm looking at some now that I just cut yesterday.

Regardless, that mod looks so good that I might have to drive out to Elko to take a look.

Quit overwatering then. ;)

[ May 26, 2005, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

Originally posted by David I:

gautrek,

Listen to AndrewTF (The Great and Powerful)! There is plenty of room for many Tigers or any other mods!

DavidI

Yeah i 2nd that, due to the popularity of the Tiger there is always room for more. I'd certainly like to see your work.

Oh and Andrew, thanks for the sneak peek. Looking forward to seeing the finished version.

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gautrek:

Well i supose that means that the Tigers i have done will have to wait for a bit now.

Don't wait on my account. smile.gif Once I get all the details and equipment and stuff added I may release this in an unmarked, unweathered, non-dirty version for people to paint up. That'll be fun, I think, to see what people come up with for CMBB and CMAK. </font>

Andrew

Will you be adding spare tracks to you tiger at any stage.(If so can i borrow them) as i can't draw them to save my life and i would like to add them to my mods at some stage.As i think Tigers look naked with out tracks hanging off them.

Also do you know which bmp is the one for the actual exhaust on the tigers as i have added some holes into the exhaust guards but i can't work out which bmp is underneath them.

See my post in another thread for a piccy of my versions.

Originally posted by gautrek:

Andrew

Will you be adding spare tracks to you tiger at any stage.(If so can i borrow them) as i can't draw them to save my life and i would like to add them to my mods at some stage.As i think Tigers look naked with out tracks hanging off them.

Also do you know which bmp is the one for the actual exhaust on the tigers as i have added some holes into the exhaust guards but i can't work out which bmp is underneath them.

See my post in another thread for a piccy of my versions.

I thought of it. I hate drawing tracks, too. For the Panzer IV I was lucky enough to have MikeyD kindly send me his track artwork to use (hint hint).

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gautrek:

Don't wait on my account. smile.gif Once I get all the details and equipment and stuff added I may release this in an unmarked, unweathered, non-dirty version for people to paint up. That'll be fun, I think, to see what people come up with for CMBB and CMAK. </font>

I Googled up some tiger track pix on the Web, and I think I should be able to draw them up in Illustrator or Photoshop pretty easily. I'll make the file available to other modders when ready.

Michael, I like your idea. You need to mod the gun projectiles to look like pieces of dry spaghetti, which is what we used as ammo for our Corgi and Dinky tanks when we lost all the little plastic thingies that came with them. smile.gif