Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

It's a Challenge to tie a Pengeroo down, sport !

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

I just bought my buddy's Ruger .357 the other day.

Oh? Is it nice? I've only owned 2 .357s, both Colts. A Python and a Trooper Mk III. I also had three Rugers: a Mk II pistol, a 10/22, and a Super Blackhawk. They were all great guns. =)

K

Originally posted by v42below:

I e-mailed her a while back, still no response. Is there anyone on here who actually has RL contact with her. I'm starting to get worried as well.

Maybe her computer broke. Maybe the man of her dreams showed up at last. Maybe some friends have taken her on a skiing holiday. Or a fishing trip to the Bahamas. Maybe she just got sick and tired of the Pool.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

I e-mailed her a while back, still no response. Is there anyone on here who actually has RL contact with her. I'm starting to get worried as well.

Maybe her computer broke. Maybe the man of her dreams showed up at last. Maybe some friends have taken her on a skiing holiday. Or a fishing trip to the Bahamas. Maybe she just got sick and tired of the Pool.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

The tyranny of Mace has gone long enough! He even made me fetch his slippers for the love of god!!

And here WE were thinking you fetched OUR slippers for the love of Mace.

*leans over and starts poking*

*poke*

As for tyranny? WE are a fair *poke* ruler, a just *poke* ruler, and WE think you should now reflect this during your *poke poke poke* 20 day stay in the stocks.

GUARDS!!!

KING MACE

PS this report just in. Noba achieved a minor victory with his gamey AFV purchases, but just. He didn't expect my uber-jedi-german infantry to cloud his mind (extremely easy task), sneak unobserved to the main victory flag and hunker down while he drove the AFVs hither and yon everywhere else.

Thanks stikky & Joe.

It's been a rough day, but my mother and I will survive.

We went through 30+ years of living with a man suffering from PTSD and the after effects of Agent Orange.

He fought the good fight, but in the end, his body just couldn't take it anymore.

Thanks to any and all who give condolences and/or understand what I'm going through.

In a very un-Penglike show of emotion...*hugs* to you all.

[ April 11, 2004, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Originally posted by Kitty:

The King is just a figurehead.

That may be true, but a bloody fine looking figurehead WE make. *strikes a royal pose*

The prime minister actually wields all the real power.
Yes yes WE know.

*nonchallantly waves hand*

..busy posing though!

*strikes another pose*

KING (LOOKING GOOD) MACE

Gamey Updates of Gor

Chapter 1: In a Field of Wheat Grain, I Find Boo and He Shoots at Me.

Chapter 2: There is a Bridge - I Find Leeo on the Far Bank and He Shoots at Me. An Account of How He Writhes in the Grip of My Superior Play After I Have Crossed the Bridge.

Chapter 3: A Meeting Engagement in a Rainy Village and How I Killed MrSpkr's KlanketyWagen There.

Chapter 4: I Play Speedbump of the MidWest, I defeat Speedbump of the MidWest.

Chapter 5: My Mood Darkens. I Grow Tired of "Surprise the Allies" Scenarios But Send a Setup to Papa Khann Anyway.

Chapter 6: I Writhe in the Putrid Grip of Hiram's Superior M3 Grant Armor While He Writhes in the Putrid Grip of Being Hiram, Which is Kinda Like a Major Defeat in and of Itself.

Chapter 7: How Jim Boggs Tempted Me to Enter His Little Fertile Valley. What I Did Upon Entering Jim Boggs' Little Fertile Valley.

Chapter 8: Lars' KlanketyWagens Are KOed at 900m+ Ranges by My Stuarts and L38 Shermans. The Noises Lars Made When His KlanketyWagens Were KOed at 900m+ Ranges.

Chapter 9: I Use Rickets on OGSF. I See OGSF's Infantry Crawling in the Rain Out of Buildings I have Rubbled with Rickets.

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

The tyranny of Mace has gone long enough! He even made me fetch his slippers for the love of god!!

The King is just a figurehead. The prime minister actually wields all the real power.

Kitty </font>