It's a Challenge to tie a Pengeroo down, sport !

Originally posted by Lord Harmes:

By god you truely are a mob of litery hooligans! You should be crushed! Crushed I say!

*enters Grue, in Royal leotards, dragging a halberd behind him*

Grue hate this.

Leotards give Grue perpetual wedgie *adjusts leotards around butt crack* but King say, 'Grue, Kingy want you to adopt Corporate Uniform. Can't have security without a good uniform'.

*sigh*

*picks up Lord Harmes, then crushes him with two large hands into a small ball about 2" in diameter, then disposes of him thoughtfully in a wastecan*

Grue wonder who made him Lord? Kingy hasn't knighted anyone yet.

Grue *adjusts leotards again*

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lord Harmes:

By god you truely are a mob of litery hooligans! You should be crushed! Crushed I say!

*enters Grue, in Royal leotards, dragging a halberd behind him*

Grue hate this.

Leotards give Grue perpetual wedgie *adjusts leotards around butt crack* but King say, 'Grue, Kingy want you to adopt Corporate Uniform. Can't have security without a good uniform'.

*sigh*

*picks up Lord Harmes, then crushes him with two large hands into a small ball about 2" in diameter, then disposes of him thoughtfully in a wastecan*

Grue wonder who made him Lord? Kingy hasn't knighted anyone yet.

Grue *adjusts leotards again* </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

As Prime Miniser I demand to know why you are wearing more than one leotard when one is enough. We won't tolerate such wastefulness in this thread.

Gure haf tew wear more than one pair.

Kingy give grue size 5, but Grue size 50 and leotards keep teari.... *RIP* .... bugger .... ing!!!

Mace

Gure haf tew wear more than one pair.

Kingy give grue size 5, but Grue size 50 and leotards keep teari.... *RIP* .... bugger .... ing!!!

*wipes Grue's drool from his chin with a white glove* Get away from me you half-wit and fetch the King for me.

Kitty

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mace is an idiot and Kitty must have been drunk when they designed that horrible, horrible scenario they foisted upon us.

Correction, it's King Mace is an idiot and Prime Minister Kitty must have been drunk !

As a Justicar, you must realise that one must use correct terminology and observe proper procedures, otherwise one can't be Justicar can one?

BTW, we have observed a certain crankiness lately. One must ask....are you losing..already?

Regardless, carry one. This is good entertainment.

KING MACE

We'll tell the PM that the King does not go to to the Prime Minister, but the Prime Minister goes to the King.

Better yet, I'll tell her.

*yells the 10 yards across the throne room to wear the Prime Minister is seated, holding government*

<font size = 5> OI! PRIME MINISTER!!! SINCE YOU REALLY HOLD POWER YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO VISIT YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS..NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!</font>

*notices a certain gesture from the other end of the hall*

<font size = 5> OH YEH! SAME TO YOU! ...AND DON'T GIVE ME THE FINGER AGAIN! WHAT WILL EVERYONE THINK!</font>

*another gesture*

<font size = 5>I SAID DON'T GIVE ME THE FINGE....</font>

*another gesture*

<font size = 5>*sighs* NEVERMIND!</FONT>

KING (NEVER GETS ANY RESPECT) MACE

[/QB]

Erm ... he was born a Lord actually ... and please don't mock dyslexia! (did you hear about the dyslexic pimp???? he bought a warehouse... boom boom)

I don't suppose any of you guys are willing to teach this "newbie" some respect on the battlefield? eh? eh? PBEM??? eh? toughnuts???

I don't suppose any of you guys are willing to teach this "newbie" some respect on the battlefield? eh? eh? PBEM???

Well, since you are a SSN WE guess some of our lower ranks (and WE do mean rank) would

oblige you with a game.

Anyone here care to oblige?

toughnuts???
Hmmm, WE ...*just wipes a bit of grease from the suckling pig the King just disposed of*... URP!... Scusey... think WE have room for a bit more.

*reaches over to take a nut from the packet*

KING (IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING) MACE

Erm ... he was born a Lord actually ... and please don't mock dyslexia! (did you hear about the dyslexic pimp???? he bought a warehouse... boom boom)

I don't suppose any of you guys are willing to teach this "newbie" some respect on the battlefield? eh? eh? PBEM??? eh? toughnuts???

Was that an attempt at a challenge? Come now, my boy. Do a search on "peng" and read the rules on a previous thread.

I'll get you started: sound off as if you have a pair (but don't sound off about your pair, those pebbles of yours hardly warrant a mention) and challenge someone of an equally low standing, like stinkywinky (who by the way owes me a turn). Make sure your challenge includes a witty taunt and is directed at a specific individual.

Alternatively you could follow the main rule of the thread and simply SOD OFF!. I assure you that it would be best if you picked the latter.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

"Herb, I looked up 'executrix'. It has nothing to do with high heels and leather."

kitbound.jpg

Executrix.

K </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Edited:c BTW I love the Luftwaffe insignia on that outfit...Hermann Goering never looked that good!!!

We're so glad you cleared that up for the rest of us.

KING MACE </font>

I'm sorry did ... did someone say something ... anyone ... anything ... leather, uh I mean whatever.

I note with Justicariate disapproval that one of the SSNs ... Cpl VileJewelry or something ... has no email address in his profile ... we hereby shun him.

The other one, the one Mace deigned to speak to (lowering his standards something awful these days ... mind you HE'S pretty awful these days too), HAS an email address, albeit a Hotmail account and he may be addressed.

You don't see any Justicariot Explodius (whatever) handling THOSE details with that kind of flair and panache! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE AND IT AIN'T GONNA BE HIM!

Joe