There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

I was away, now I am back. Figure that one out if you can.

I have several pages of drivel to catch up on, but until then, I assure you that I continue to despise you all with the cold and slimey loathing usually reserved for things that you have to clean out of your drain by hand.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Tell me -- in the cell, did Noba play the part of 'Bubba' or was it you?

Look for a setup, both of you.

Pillocks.

Steve

Why would either of us want to play the part of your brother-in-law? Really, Steve sometimes you just don't make any sense. You tell me you're sending me a set up and instead you send me your second move in a game you're playing against Leeeeeeo.

You been drinking vanilla extract right out of the bottle again?

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Tell me -- in the cell, did Noba play the part of 'Bubba' or was it you?

Look for a setup, both of you.

Pillocks.

Steve

Why would either of us want to play the part of your brother-in-law? Really, Steve sometimes you just don't make any sense. You tell me you're sending me a set up and instead you send me your second move in a game you're playing against Leeeeeeo.

You been drinking vanilla extract right out of the bottle again?

Originally posted by dalem:

I have several pages of drivel to catch up on, but until then, I assure you that I continue to despise you all with the cold and slimey loathing usually reserved for things that you have to clean out of your drain by hand.

Ahh dalem , welcome back, you hippie you.

Now that you have finished demonstrating your inability to be missed around here, take time out to REALLY smell the flowers.

When you have caught up on your reading, try moving the finger over the letters more quickly - and keep them off the screen - the streaks make it harder to read, send me a set up. You will join others from your landmass to be thrashed.

You have cowered away from us long enough. You need to be shown that your insignificance, is insignificant !

Noba.

Originally posted by dalem:

Ahh dalem , welcome back, you hippie you.

Now that you have finished demonstrating your inability to be missed around here, take time out to REALLY smell the flowers.

When you have caught up on your reading, try moving the finger over the letters more quickly - and keep them off the screen - the streaks make it harder to read, send me a set up. You will join others from your landmass to be thrashed.

You have cowered away from us long enough. You need to be shown that your insignificance, is insignificant !

Noba.

I'm off to Scottsdale tomorrow lads, back late Thursday, then off to Denver again on Sunday ... busy, busy, busy.

I find that I've been woefully late in turns lately and for that I'd like to say that I'm truly sorry ... I'd LIKE to say that but it wouldn't be true now would it? I mean after all it's YOU lot that I'm playing and why in world would I willingly do something that would land MORE of your emails in my inbox?

Nonetheless I DID want to let you know that I have a damned good reason for not sending turns for the next week or two ... which really isn't any different than the last three weeks as far as turns go ... except that THIS week I have a damned good reason, unlike the last three weeks or so when I didn't.

By the way I expect to see some drastic improvement in the place when I do return.

OGSF I'm not sure where I'll be staying in Denver the week of the 27th ... someplace obscure I think ... but if you're of a mind to get together shoot me an email and we can discuss.

Joe

I'm off to Scottsdale tomorrow lads, back late Thursday, then off to Denver again on Sunday ... busy, busy, busy.

I find that I've been woefully late in turns lately and for that I'd like to say that I'm truly sorry ... I'd LIKE to say that but it wouldn't be true now would it? I mean after all it's YOU lot that I'm playing and why in world would I willingly do something that would land MORE of your emails in my inbox?

Nonetheless I DID want to let you know that I have a damned good reason for not sending turns for the next week or two ... which really isn't any different than the last three weeks as far as turns go ... except that THIS week I have a damned good reason, unlike the last three weeks or so when I didn't.

By the way I expect to see some drastic improvement in the place when I do return.

OGSF I'm not sure where I'll be staying in Denver the week of the 27th ... someplace obscure I think ... but if you're of a mind to get together shoot me an email and we can discuss.

Joe

Originally posted by YK2:

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

My, oh my what a wonderful day!

Plenty of sunshine heading my way

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder

It's the truth, it's actch'll

Ev'rything is satisfactch'll

Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

anipeng.gif

Thanks, YK2. It's nice to read "warm" thoughts, even as one's extremities turn numb from cold.

In fact, the heat came back on late yesterday, and I'm choosing to believe that your jolly little sing-song may have had something to do with it. Good karma and all that.

One more thing. Since you appear to hold considerable sway with the powers that be (The heat is back on, I tell you all, it actually came back on! And after only 3 days of outside temperatures that approached the freezing point...) how about a jolly sing-song that places Focker back under his cabbage?

Papa

Originally posted by YK2:

My, oh my what a wonderful day!

Plenty of sunshine heading my way

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder

It's the truth, it's actch'll

Ev'rything is satisfactch'll

Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

anipeng.gif

Thanks, YK2. It's nice to read "warm" thoughts, even as one's extremities turn numb from cold.

In fact, the heat came back on late yesterday, and I'm choosing to believe that your jolly little sing-song may have had something to do with it. Good karma and all that.

One more thing. Since you appear to hold considerable sway with the powers that be (The heat is back on, I tell you all, it actually came back on! And after only 3 days of outside temperatures that approached the freezing point...) how about a jolly sing-song that places Focker back under his cabbage?

Papa

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

OGSF I'm not sure where I'll be staying in Denver the week of the 27th ... someplace obscure I think ... but if you're of a mind to get together shoot me.

Joe

On the chance that OGSF isn't up to the task of shooting Joe, I volunteer to travel to Denver and stand in for him (actually in OGSF's case, I'm guessing it'd be more like slouching in for him, but I digress).

All I'm asking of you lot is a plane ticket.

Papa

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

OGSF I'm not sure where I'll be staying in Denver the week of the 27th ... someplace obscure I think ... but if you're of a mind to get together shoot me.

Joe

On the chance that OGSF isn't up to the task of shooting Joe, I volunteer to travel to Denver and stand in for him (actually in OGSF's case, I'm guessing it'd be more like slouching in for him, but I digress).

All I'm asking of you lot is a plane ticket.

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

... how about a jolly sing-song that places Focker back under his cabbage?

Papa

I wonder if this was ever a chart hit :rolleyes: I have no idea of the tune, so try whistling Dixie or somefink..

Bile Them Cabbage Down

Went up on the mountain just to give my horn a blow

Thought I heard my true love say, Yonder comes my beau.

Bile them cabbage down, Turn them hoecakes round

The only song that I can sing, Is bile them cabbage down.

Took Gaylord to the blacksmith shop, To have his mouth made small. He turned around a time or two And swallowed shop and all

Possum in a ‘Simmon tree, Raccoon on the ground

Raccoon says you son-of-a-gun, Shake some ‘Simmon's down

Someone stole my old 'coon dog,Wish they'd bring him back.

He chased the big hogs through the fence, And the little ones through the crack

Met a possum in the road, Blind as he could be

Jumped the fence and whipped my dog, And bristled up at me

Once I had an old gray mule, His name was Simon Slick

He'd roll his eyes and back his ears, And how that mule would kick

How that mule would kick, He kicked with his dying breath.

He shoved his hind feet down his throat, And kicked himself to death

anipeng.gif

Well Papa if that song doesn't have Gaylord running for cover back under his cabbage then nothing will....

... how about a jolly sing-song that places Focker back under his cabbage?

Papa

I wonder if this was ever a chart hit :rolleyes: I have no idea of the tune, so try whistling Dixie or somefink..

Bile Them Cabbage Down

Went up on the mountain just to give my horn a blow

Thought I heard my true love say, Yonder comes my beau.

Took Gaylord to the blacksmith shop, To have his mouth made small. He turned around a time or two And swallowed shop and all

Possum in a ‘Simmon tree, Raccoon on the ground

Raccoon says you son-of-a-gun, Shake some ‘Simmon's down

Someone stole my old 'coon dog,Wish they'd bring him back.

He chased the big hogs through the fence, And the little ones through the crack

Met a possum in the road, Blind as he could be

Jumped the fence and whipped my dog, And bristled up at me

Once I had an old gray mule, His name was Simon Slick

He'd roll his eyes and back his ears, And how that mule would kick

How that mule would kick, He kicked with his dying breath.

He shoved his hind feet down his throat, And kicked himself to death

anipeng.gif

Well Papa if that song doesn't have Gaylord running for cover back under his cabbage then nothing will....

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

...I have kinfolk down there...

Boo, this confession inspires a collage of images too macabre to elucidate.

Plus you made me bombard my own guys and for that we calls you a nasty, thieving, tricksy little hobbit.

Papa </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

...I have kinfolk down there...

Boo, this confession inspires a collage of images too macabre to elucidate.

Plus you made me bombard my own guys and for that we calls you a nasty, thieving, tricksy little hobbit.

Papa </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

I would like to relay that on a cold, dark, clankety night, I beat Boo like a red-headed stretch monkey.

Seventy-something to twenty-something.

He will next die cold and in the rain on flat steppe.

Don't brag about something that everyone has done.

Boo is probably the most patheic CM player (outside of you of course) that I have encountered. Probably the most pathetic human being as well...after all he had me as a squire.

I would like to relay that on a cold, dark, clankety night, I beat Boo like a red-headed stretch monkey.

Don't brag about something that everyone has done.

Boo is probably the most patheic CM player (outside of you of course) that I have encountered. Probably the most pathetic human being as well...after all he had me as a squire.

I've been holding this for an appropriate time. All pile on Boo !

I chased Boo around the map with only pointed sticks. He just upped and ran for home waving a white flag. Looked like boxers, so I didn't get too close.

He won't dare challenge me again, being from Ohio, which smells suspiciously like France.

I've been holding this for an appropriate time. All pile on Boo !

I chased Boo around the map with only pointed sticks. He just upped and ran for home waving a white flag. Looked like boxers, so I didn't get too close.

He won't dare challenge me again, being from Ohio, which smells suspiciously like France.

Piling on Boo is not necessarily a bad thing; however, it is quite revolting when you guys mention that Boo is hiding Foul Joe's false teeth 'somewhere in his pants', then clap and watch as the Senile Citizen does his best impression of 'Octopusboy on his first date' while Boo leans back and spreads 'em.

I mean, really, there IS a reason that sort of thing is illegal in most states.

Steve

Piling on Boo is not necessarily a bad thing; however, it is quite revolting when you guys mention that Boo is hiding Foul Joe's false teeth 'somewhere in his pants', then clap and watch as the Senile Citizen does his best impression of 'Octopusboy on his first date' while Boo leans back and spreads 'em.

I mean, really, there IS a reason that sort of thing is illegal in most states.

Steve