There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I have kinfolk down there and all it would take is one phone call from me and you'd find yourself in a reanactment of Deliverance faster than you could say. "It's Shake 'n' bake, and Ah hailped!"

Scary part is, they wouldn't think of it as acting so much as flashbacks.

Steve

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have kinfolk down there and all it would take is one phone call from me and you'd find yourself in a reanactment of Deliverance faster than you could say. "It's Shake 'n' bake, and Ah hailped!"

Scary part is, they wouldn't think of it as acting so much as flashbacks.

Steve

Regardless of the general slack-jawed, thumb-sitting demeanor of most Aussies, I can't help but thank them and the heathen sheep gods they follow that they were able to scrape up the braincells required to brew, bottle, and export that chocolately malty goodness known as Sheaf Stout. It is a notable beer, that persuades other fermentations to hang themselves in jealousy.

I Like it.

Regardless of the general slack-jawed, thumb-sitting demeanor of most Aussies, I can't help but thank them and the heathen sheep gods they follow that they were able to scrape up the braincells required to brew, bottle, and export that chocolately malty goodness known as Sheaf Stout. It is a notable beer, that persuades other fermentations to hang themselves in jealousy.

I Like it.

Originally posted by Leeo:

I Like it.

Do tell us, what does a Data ANALyst do in the dead of an Oregon winter, apart from drink ? Is there anything thing remotely interesting to analyse ? Toe nail clippings ? Plucked nose hairs ? Freshly picked nasal cavity excesses ? Various scrapings from yucky body parts ?

Now that spring is here, do you get to leave the house ? Does your wife know about your pet hobbies ?

Noba.

Originally posted by Leeo:

I Like it.

Do tell us, what does a Data ANALyst do in the dead of an Oregon winter, apart from drink ? Is there anything thing remotely interesting to analyse ? Toe nail clippings ? Plucked nose hairs ? Freshly picked nasal cavity excesses ? Various scrapings from yucky body parts ?

Now that spring is here, do you get to leave the house ? Does your wife know about your pet hobbies ?

Noba.

Leoo, you gap-toothed, slack-jawed idjit! That stuff is little more than bottle Mung. Of course, someone with your general lot in life would view drinking such poison as a blessing.

I call you out, you three-toed, crosseyed, drunken hillbilly. It has been too long since the Spkrtruppen have torched your wives, raped your cattle and robbed your villages! To arms!! To arms!! We ride to WAR!!!

In other words: Send me a setup, you fop!

Steve

Leoo, you gap-toothed, slack-jawed idjit! That stuff is little more than bottle Mung. Of course, someone with your general lot in life would view drinking such poison as a blessing.

I call you out, you three-toed, crosseyed, drunken hillbilly. It has been too long since the Spkrtruppen have torched your wives, raped your cattle and robbed your villages! To arms!! To arms!! We ride to WAR!!!

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

Fine. I challenge you, await for some kind of set up, ask you what kind of set up you might like, knowing that actually GETTING a set up from you is like wishing on a fallen star (Madonna springs to mind) and you pander to a worst coaster.

So blatantly typical.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

Fine. I challenge you, await for some kind of set up, ask you what kind of set up you might like, knowing that actually GETTING a set up from you is like wishing on a fallen star (Madonna springs to mind) and you pander to a worst coaster.

So blatantly typical.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

So blatantly typical. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

So blatantly typical. </font>

Good grief, Hortland started a thread and it's actually kind of amusing.

This has to be the end times.

LOL...

:D

Sorry this is a little late.

I never enter into gneP threads and hopefully never will again.

Good grief, Hortland started a thread and it's actually kind of amusing.

This has to be the end times.

LOL...

:D

Sorry this is a little late.

I never enter into gneP threads and hopefully never will again.

Originally posted by Noba:

Pah ! Feh and twaddle. I challenge you both. At once. Together even. Two morons in one go is real economy of effort. You may each choose sides etc. I'll whip both your pixelated peons, at the same time even.

Noba.

Noba! Sweet lad, you finally made bail, I see. Wonderful, wonderful. Sorry if I sound all Elizabethan and pompous, but I just finished E-mailing Seanachai and he brings that out in me.

I'd love another opportunity to pound you into jelly. Expect a set up in a day or so. I have to go out of town tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll get to it or not. As for MrSpnkr, you had your chance, Toots. Now take a number.

Originally posted by Noba:

Pah ! Feh and twaddle. I challenge you both. At once. Together even. Two morons in one go is real economy of effort. You may each choose sides etc. I'll whip both your pixelated peons, at the same time even.

Noba.

Noba! Sweet lad, you finally made bail, I see. Wonderful, wonderful. Sorry if I sound all Elizabethan and pompous, but I just finished E-mailing Seanachai and he brings that out in me.

I'd love another opportunity to pound you into jelly. Expect a set up in a day or so. I have to go out of town tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll get to it or not. As for MrSpnkr, you had your chance, Toots. Now take a number.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Noba.

I'd love another opportunity to pound you into jelly. Expect a set up in a day or so. I have to go out of town tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll get to it or not. As for MrSpnkr, you had your chance, Toots. Now take a number. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Noba.

I'd love another opportunity to pound you into jelly. Expect a set up in a day or so. I have to go out of town tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll get to it or not. As for MrSpnkr, you had your chance, Toots. Now take a number. </font>

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Open up your mailbox, and what do you see,

a little turn of mayhem, coming from mee..

*singing*

Yes, another glorious day here in Sweden. The weather is fine, the coffee is hot and so are..*hrm* never mind.

Let me guess - Women ! Right, arn't I ? Such a shame they run from you at second sight. The first time they say..

"NOTHING could be THAT ugly, could it !!??"

The second time is the screaming as they run away !

Noba.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Open up your mailbox, and what do you see,

a little turn of mayhem, coming from mee..

*singing*

Yes, another glorious day here in Sweden. The weather is fine, the coffee is hot and so are..*hrm* never mind.

Let me guess - Women ! Right, arn't I ? Such a shame they run from you at second sight. The first time they say..

"NOTHING could be THAT ugly, could it !!??"

The second time is the screaming as they run away !

Noba.

I was away, now I am back. Figure that one out if you can.

I have several pages of drivel to catch up on, but until then, I assure you that I continue to despise you all with the cold and slimey loathing usually reserved for things that you have to clean out of your drain by hand.