There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Papa Khann:

<font size=-1>I need a turn, ScumPile. Just one turn, mind you.</font>

I sent a turn ten minutes before you posted that. Shall I send it again? Huh? Huh? Can I? Can I? Are we there yet?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

So I sits down to read <u> Sharpe's Company</u>, because I can despite being a mouth breathing, kanuckle drugging Pennsytoonian and there it is. The single most annoying misuse of a word in the english language.

The term "human" when accompanied by a photo of you?

The quick and dirty bio of the author finishes, "Mr. Cornwell is now a full-time writer, and is working on the ninth and penultimate novel of the series." This is meant as high praise.

Let's use the word properly:

"You lot are the penultimate intelligent life on the planet."

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were going to use the word properly. You are saying that we are the next to last intelligent life on the planet? That there will be one more type of intelligence after us? Interesting theory. Well, no not really. I was just being kind. Well, not even that. If I truly wanted to be kind, I would have dropped you with a deer rifle the first chance I got.

[ April 23, 2003, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

So I sits down to read <u> Sharpe's Company</u>, because I can despite being a mouth breathing, kanuckle drugging Pennsytoonian and there it is. The single most annoying misuse of a word in the english language.

The term "human" when accompanied by a photo of you?

The quick and dirty bio of the author finishes, "Mr. Cornwell is now a full-time writer, and is working on the ninth and penultimate novel of the series." This is meant as high praise.

Let's use the word properly:

"You lot are the penultimate intelligent life on the planet."

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were going to use the word properly. You are saying that we are the next to last intelligent life on the planet? That there will be one more type of intelligence after us? Interesting theory. Well, no not really. I was just being kind. Well, not even that. If I truly wanted to be kind, I would have dropped you with a deer rifle the first chance I got.

[ April 23, 2003, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Thank you for reinforcing the point. Fortunately your lack of opposable thumbs precludes your use of a firearm. But just in case, I'll be dressing like the broad side of a barn to assure a miss if you manage a way to grasp objects.

Thank you for reinforcing the point. Fortunately your lack of opposable thumbs precludes your use of a firearm. But just in case, I'll be dressing like the broad side of a barn to assure a miss if you manage a way to grasp objects.

This kids alright. Is he taken?

This kids alright. Is he taken?

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

This kids alright. Is he taken? </font>

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

This kids alright. Is he taken? </font>

Thank you for reinforcing the point. Fortunately your lack of opposable thumbs precludes your use of a firearm.

Yes, I've always envied you your prehensile tail.

But just in case, I'll be dressing like the broad side of a barn to assure a miss if you manage a way to grasp objects.
Well, you do have the figure for it.

Thank you for reinforcing the point. Fortunately your lack of opposable thumbs precludes your use of a firearm.

Yes, I've always envied you your prehensile tail.

But just in case, I'll be dressing like the broad side of a barn to assure a miss if you manage a way to grasp objects.
Well, you do have the figure for it.

Originally posted by Lars:

Who'd want him?

Oh, you.

Well, that's almost the same as nobody.

I take that as meaning that the little tyke is free for the picking.

Leave it to me, absentee landlord and Olde One of the most exquisite vintage, to have to come in here and maintain standards around the castle. Where's the Justicar when you need him?

I hearby dub this little Snarker to bucket boy. He can catch vomit at the feasts. The place will be a lot tidier if you put him to some decent work.

Now listen Snarker, you hear me? You are being elevated to vomit boy, do you think you can handle this responsibility? Don't answer, just show us what you can do. Play some games and provide entertaining AARs and MARs and PARs, stuff like that. And keep your thumbs, however fine specimens of opposing digits they might be, OUT of yer arse.

Originally posted by Lars:

Who'd want him?

Oh, you.

Well, that's almost the same as nobody.

I take that as meaning that the little tyke is free for the picking.

Leave it to me, absentee landlord and Olde One of the most exquisite vintage, to have to come in here and maintain standards around the castle. Where's the Justicar when you need him?

I hearby dub this little Snarker to bucket boy. He can catch vomit at the feasts. The place will be a lot tidier if you put him to some decent work.

Now listen Snarker, you hear me? You are being elevated to vomit boy, do you think you can handle this responsibility? Don't answer, just show us what you can do. Play some games and provide entertaining AARs and MARs and PARs, stuff like that. And keep your thumbs, however fine specimens of opposing digits they might be, OUT of yer arse.