There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Leutnant Wussy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

<font size=-1>Two King Tigers? In three turns? To 45mm popguns?

To Pondscum's 45mm popguns?

<font size=-1>Actually it was two King Tigers in the last 4 seconds of the 3rd turn movie.</font></font>

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Leutnant Wussy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

<font size=-1>Two King Tigers? In three turns? To 45mm popguns?

To Pondscum's 45mm popguns?

<font size=-1>Actually it was two King Tigers in the last 4 seconds of the 3rd turn movie.</font></font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CMplayer:

The one thing I don't understand about the ladies of the pool is just that wargames are such a 'guy thing'. I don't get it.

And your point is? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CMplayer:

The one thing I don't understand about the ladies of the pool is just that wargames are such a 'guy thing'. I don't get it.

And your point is? </font>

I have come to the conclusion that Boo must have been a music major in college:

First, he whines that nobody will play with him.

Then he whines that people said they would play with him, but never sent him a turn.

Then he whines that people send him turns, but the turns are wrong.

Then he whines about the AI picks for the battle.

Sheesh -- if you gave a music major a car, he'd complain about the color.

And so would Boo.

Steve

[ April 22, 2003, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Then he whines that people said they would play with him, but never sent him a turn.

And so would Boo.

Steve

[ April 22, 2003, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Aussie Information Minister accuses Sgtgoody of fabrication

AP: In a statement by the Australian government today, government representative Aussie Jeff flatly denied being beaten in an operation of his own creation.

"Sgtgoody did not achieve a minor victory. He does not control 80 percent of the map, and he most certainly has not blasted my tanks to smoldering hulks. Even now we are luring his forces into a trap where hoards of rabid roos will spell their doom," the wild eyed Oddstralian declared in a statement today. Oddly enough the statement was given in the middle of what appeared to by a Russian convoy.

When asked for comment, Sgtgoody replied, "Yes I kicked his a$$. Despite his tortuous scenario design (you recieve everything you need right after you need it). Its ok though, he has agreed to play one of mine (muahahahahahaha!)."

Analysts are unsure what will occur now post AJ but several retired ASL players predict the total failure of Sgtgoody's plan.

[ April 22, 2003, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: sgtgoody (esq) ]

Aussie Information Minister accuses Sgtgoody of fabrication

AP: In a statement by the Australian government today, government representative Aussie Jeff flatly denied being beaten in an operation of his own creation.

"Sgtgoody did not achieve a minor victory. He does not control 80 percent of the map, and he most certainly has not blasted my tanks to smoldering hulks. Even now we are luring his forces into a trap where hoards of rabid roos will spell their doom," the wild eyed Oddstralian declared in a statement today. Oddly enough the statement was given in the middle of what appeared to by a Russian convoy.

When asked for comment, Sgtgoody replied, "Yes I kicked his a$$. Despite his tortuous scenario design (you recieve everything you need right after you need it). Its ok though, he has agreed to play one of mine (muahahahahahaha!)."

Analysts are unsure what will occur now post AJ but several retired ASL players predict the total failure of Sgtgoody's plan.

[ April 22, 2003, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: sgtgoody (esq) ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

And so would Boo.

Steve

So, Steve, what's this fierce hatred for music majors? Were you soundly thrashed by a hoard of them on campus? Did they surround you and shake their large instuments in front of your face? (ewwww...)

You poor, sad, glabrous gibbon, you. Even though you think you've come up with a dastardly plan to defeat me, you'll soon be singing a different tune.

Yes, before too long, my weakened, threadbare, infantry will be playing your armor only column like a bunch of Carribean steel drums.

Be afraid, boy, for it's time to pay the piper!

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

And so would Boo.

Steve

So, Steve, what's this fierce hatred for music majors? Were you soundly thrashed by a hoard of them on campus? Did they surround you and shake their large instuments in front of your face? (ewwww...)

You poor, sad, glabrous gibbon, you. Even though you think you've come up with a dastardly plan to defeat me, you'll soon be singing a different tune.

Yes, before too long, my weakened, threadbare, infantry will be playing your armor only column like a bunch of Carribean steel drums.

Be afraid, boy, for it's time to pay the piper!

So I sits down to read <u> Sharpe's Company</u>, because I can despite being a mouth breathing, kanuckle drugging Pennsytoonian and there it is. The single most annoying misuse of a word in the english language.

The quick and dirty bio of the author finishes, "Mr. Cornwell is now a full-time writer, and is working on the ninth and penultimate novel of the series." This is meant as high praise.

Let's use the word properly:

"You lot are the penultimate intelligent life on the planet."

Except for MrSpkr. That was a right proper piling on of Boo, despite the protests of music majors everywhere.

So I sits down to read <u> Sharpe's Company</u>, because I can despite being a mouth breathing, kanuckle drugging Pennsytoonian and there it is. The single most annoying misuse of a word in the english language.

The quick and dirty bio of the author finishes, "Mr. Cornwell is now a full-time writer, and is working on the ninth and penultimate novel of the series." This is meant as high praise.

Let's use the word properly:

"You lot are the penultimate intelligent life on the planet."

Except for MrSpkr. That was a right proper piling on of Boo, despite the protests of music majors everywhere.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

No matter which corner of depraved humanity you probe, you'll never find a more deserving bunch than exists right here.

You know Papa there is a lot of truth in what you say.

snip

I can honestly say, I don't think there is one single member on this forum that I would wish were not here.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

No matter which corner of depraved humanity you probe, you'll never find a more deserving bunch than exists right here.

You know Papa there is a lot of truth in what you say.

snip

I can honestly say, I don't think there is one single member on this forum that I would wish were not here.</font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

PHEAR MY L33T P0PGUNZ!!! W00T!!!!!

I need a turn, ScumPile. Just one turn, mind you. (No need to send eleventy-two copies of each turn. A practice no doubt risen from your fascination with repeatedly clicking the "Send" button. And oh, by the way, you can stop asking why my Inbox always seems to be full anytime now.)

Papa

Originally posted by PondScum:

PHEAR MY L33T P0PGUNZ!!! W00T!!!!!

I need a turn, ScumPile. Just one turn, mind you. (No need to send eleventy-two copies of each turn. A practice no doubt risen from your fascination with repeatedly clicking the "Send" button. And oh, by the way, you can stop asking why my Inbox always seems to be full anytime now.)

Papa

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Papa Khann:

<font size=-1>I need a turn, ScumPile. Just one turn, mind you.</font>

I sent a turn ten minutes before you posted that. Shall I send it again? Huh? Huh? Can I? Can I? Are we there yet?