CMBB Best Game Ever

Hey all,

Haven't posted much here in quite some time. You all may remember by my other moniker "Lord Dragon".

Anyway, I just have to say that CMBB is by far the best computer wargame ever. IMHO of course. Because of this game, I have made a PBEM friend that lives in Sweden (hi C-J, if you read these). We have been emailing turns on the weekends for the past five years. LOL, we have been fighting longer than the actual Russians and Germans!

No game has EVER stayed on my hard drive so long, no game remains so fresh and different time after time after time. The depth of scale and scope is beyond all reckoning. We have fought urban battles, winter battles, steppe battles, armor battles, ambushes, company size actions, battalion size actions, Italians, Romanians, Finns etc etc etc. I really don't think it will ever get old. I can't even begin to contemplate all the hours I've spent poring over the pixilated battlefields.

So I just wanted to say thank you again to BFC. As long as I have a PBEM partner I don't think I will ever really quit playing this game.

And the coolest thing of all is that you make friends with other like minded people all over the globe! Amazing.

Phantom Captain,

Welcome back! Your Forever War is even longer than mine ran against Kingfish. What I'm dying to know, though, is whether, with all the battles you've fought, have you gotten to play with Aerosans? If yes, what did you think of the experience, whether attacking with them or being attacked by them? They intrigue me, but I have only a handful of CMBB battles under my belt, thus am in no position to comment myself. You and your friend might enjoy TrappenJagd--if you both have admantine nerves!

Regards,

John Kettler

I play the guy, I went up against in one of the ROW games with CMBO, from 2000 till today ,on a daily basis.

And I visited him last year in Bakersfield, when we visited California the second time.

Your a good friend, Gene.

Greetings to Shirl ...