AleMaster's Waffle of Cheery Threats

Originally posted by Becket:

Poor, poor Goodale, you probably don't want to open the next movie file. Seriously. I don't think I've ever wiped 1000 points off the map at one time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :mad:

So, Comrade Goodale how close did I come to making my boast come true?

How painful, tell me, was this?

abq.jpg

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My turns are all out maggots and you know it! :mad: Oh and ahhh becky, those arty spotters had already unleashed their TNT on your dumb Krauts, remember? They were the ones screaming with bloody lungs and molten faces as they slithered on half a limb to the church, which was then blown to pieces by some very large guns. At least you didn't have to go far for the burial ceremony.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Dave, good things come to those who wait. . . :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

My turns are all out maggots and you know it! :mad: Oh and ahhh becky, those arty spotters had already unleashed their TNT on your dumb Krauts, remember? They were the ones screaming with bloody lungs and molten faces as they slithered on half a limb to the church, which was then blown to pieces by some very large guns. At least you didn't have to go far for the burial ceremony.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Dave, good things come to those who wait. . . :mad:

Such BIG FAT LIE I didn't receive my turn yet.and you better hurry

I've got somme nice,hot big chunks of TNT waiting,lousy maggot

konrad

no rage,just clean TNT .

That's because the maps 100 miles wide maggot mouth!! I need time to setup. THEN the furious TNT will fly scumbag, believe me you. :mad:

Setup them tight,in long symetrical row

That will be more practically

konrad

[ February 07, 2003, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

That scenario ("Mein Kampf") is quite fun and interesting. :mad: Lots of TNT too. I'm playing it now against Wallybob and I hope to play the revised version after as well. You should have a medium power PC or better to play it because it's quite 3D.

Hey Wallybob :mad: , I think when I sent you my turn last night I forgot to make my moves and just hit GO. My wife as blattin' in my ear and after I shoved some TNT in her face I was all flustered so I just hit 'GO' I think. Did you notice if any of my units even moved? I'm at work and don't even know if you sent a file since my last send. But if I did this I will not look at the file if you sent it and would like to take the turn. You have my word I won't cheat :mad:

Originally posted by Sgian Dubh:

I need one of you to volunteer to play the Allied forces in the scenario from Goodale.

The map looks like it will be quite interesting. I've only looked at the Axis side of things, so whoever takes me up on this will be playing the Allies.

So, any takers?

I've got about 13 games going right now. Once I finish one or two (like, oh, I don't know, driving Goodale into the ground), then I'd be up for it.

That scenario ("Mein Kampf") is quite fun and interesting. You should have a medium power PC or better to play it because it's quite 3D.

This means hill from hades.

Hey Wallybob :mad: , I think when I sent Did you notice if any of my units even moved?

The last turn I got from you hit me at 5:49 PM Central time zone. Your molotov guys had just flubbed, and I had nailed your T34 with my S35. I returned the file to you as #79. Then I drank a beer and laughed everytime I reran the movie from the turn. And drank more beer. And laughed...a lot.

Originally posted by Sgian Dubh:

Beckett: You're on.

Okay, one more person I gotta ask: What's the fascination to adding the extra "t" to Becket? You aren't one of those Baseball Card Freaks, are you? :mad: :mad:

(Becket = St. Thomas a Becket of Canterbury)

[ February 07, 2003, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Becket, Mea cupla, mea cupla, mea maxima culpa. :D

Actually, I didn't have a great deal of time when I wrote the message and 'Becket' looked wrong to my eye at the time.

BTW, in your sig you wrote Sgain Dubh. :D I dinna ken what a Sgain is. :confused:

A Sgian Dubh, or "black knife" is what we keep in our kilt hose to use on people who call the kilt a skirt. :mad: :mad:

You're on PARABELLUM!! :mad: Abbott!? :mad: If you would be so kind as to create Parabellum's place of rest we would be grateful. Here is what I would prefer, and you can get Parabellum's preferences and try to meet somewhere in the middle.

1. I would like a small map of your design.

2. I don't care how hilly it is as long as the units match the terrain.

3. 2000 - 3000 points

4. Mid-day, clear, dry or very dry (I love fire)

5. I would prefer to defend if Para wants to try taking my blood and TNT-soaked ground!! But not another meeting engagement.

The rest is up to you! :mad:

GRAARARGRGAGRGRAGR!!! You're going down this time PARA! I made a special stop at the local prison to get my TNT this time!! :mad: You've never seen TNT so bitter!! :mad: :mad:

You're on PARABELLUM!! :mad: Abbott!? :mad: If you would be so kind as to create Parabellum's place of rest we would be grateful. Here is what I would prefer, and you can get Parabellum's preferences and try to meet somewhere in the middle.

1. I would like a small map of your design.

2. I don't care how hilly it is as long as the units match the terrain.

3. 2000 - 3000 points

4. Mid-day, clear, dry or very dry (I love fire)

5. I would prefer to defend if Para wants to try taking my blood and TNT-soaked ground!! But not another meeting engagement.

The rest is up to you! :mad:

GRAARARGRGAGRGRAGR!!! You're going down this time PARA! I made a special stop at the local prison to get my TNT this time!! :mad: You've never seen TNT so bitter!! :mad: :mad:

Ok, lets make it an attack this time. 2000 points should enough IMO. Which side do you wanna play? Russians again?

Shall we buy our own forces or shall we let Abbott do this. If we choose our own forces I vote for the 'unrestricted' setting.

Day setting with clear sky and dry ground is fine with me.

I'm gonna drop Abbott an email and hope he's got time for us.

I almost forgot: mike the wino, you have disappeared at a most inconvenient time, just when the game was getting very interesting! Send me back my turn! :mad:

Oh, and SgtTwoShoes, you are going to pay for picking on those poor, peaceful little PIIIs -- works of art, really -- with your horde of go-carts.

ARRRGRGGGGGJHHHHHHHHHHHGGAAARRRRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! Myself and Goodale continue to be locked in a battle of not-qiuite-epic proprtions! Fiery death has consumed anothe rone of my panzer IIIs, though of course, at least a platoon og russian tankers met bloody, horrible fates in the mean time, and by my count so have another 20 odd soviet riflemen. You could almost here them begging for an end to it all, screaming as their guts were mangled in a blatantly stupid charge...its ok, we'll leave them to bleed out cursing goodales name...