AleMaster's Waffle of Cheery Threats

Poor, poor Goodale, you probably don't want to open the next movie file. Seriously. I don't think I've ever wiped 1000 points off the map at one time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :mad:

Though once we've finished this dance (there's still a long way to go!) we can always try a battle on the awesome Stalingrad QB map. THERE'S a fun attack/defense map.

Soddball, you are a sick, sick person.

(Edit: I had to take a remedial course in Prepositions.)

[ February 05, 2003, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Becket ]

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodale the file you sent me has somehow been corrupted. I canna load the *&^%*&^(*^ thing :mad: :mad: :mad:

I get the damned 'beep' which, according to my search on the support forum means that CMBB canna open the *(&^(*^&*(&^ file. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I sent you an email aboot this. Use Winzip and re-send.

Oh and Becky you amoeba-mouthed puke sack! Thte TNT I've chucked to date was just a nice gesture for my troops as they were a little cold and needed to be warmed up before the battle!! I was amining for my guys, but a few stray rounds made it your way. Why did your men run?? It was just a little warmth on a cool fall night? You ain't seen nothin' yet scum nuts! :mad:

So NOT ONE of you maggot infested scum wads have the cohonas to challenge me to a TNT-infested battle of fury!!!??? :mad: pathetic!! :mad: What happened to the days of REAL men!?? :mad:

I repeat! 5000 points QB! I defend as Ruskies and you attempt to slither your maggoty little bodies into my territory and take my ground!! Small hills, clear, summer, 1942, mid-day, small-med map!

Grab those nuts and remind yourself you got a pair maggot!!! :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

So NOT ONE of you maggot infested scum wads have the cohonas to challenge me to a TNT-infested battle of fury!!!??? :mad: pathetic!! :mad: What happened to the days of REAL men!?? :mad:

I repeat! 5000 points QB! I defend as Ruskies and you attempt to slither your maggoty little bodies into my territory and take my ground!! Small hills, clear, summer, 1942, mid-day, small-med map!

Are you ignoring me?

kisses

konrad

Send a turn! Do it now! I wish to resume the horrible destruction, complete with the weeping, the screaming and gnashing of teeth which you are sure to experience! GRAGAGAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

(oh if anyone else wants a festival o exploding death and spleens, please say so. My PBEM times are somewhat random, but the game will get done. eventually)

lenakonrad you puss pool amoeba!! :mad: You said (baby voice)"Waaahhhh. . .only if you cut the points in haaaaalf waaaaaahhhhhh". Bullsh*t!! :mad: I get 5000 you get 7500 as the attacker!! It's simple math maggot lips! :mad: Even easier than counting dead krauts on the battlefield! either you're in or your out!! :mad:

GRRRRR!!!! :mad:

Ya know what puss pool amoeba? I'm gona grant your wish to eat my bitter, furious TNT! I'll find somebody else with a faster connection and a beefier PC for the bigger battle (a real man)!! :mad:

I'll send you a 3000 point setup maggot wuss! :mad:

Any real men out there? Anyone up for having 5000 points of the hottest, most bitter, most emotionally unstable TNT chucked in their face!! :mad:

Ya know what puss pool amoeba? I'm gona grant your wish to eat my bitter, furious TNT! I'll find somebody else with a faster connection and a beefier PC for the bigger battle (a real man)!! :mad:

I'll send you a 3000 point setup maggot wuss! :mad:

Any real men out there? Anyone up for having 5000 points of the hottest, most bitter, most emotionally unstable TNT chucked in their face!! :mad:

AIN'T NOTHINK WRONG WITH BEING PUSSIE

but I get this 5000 points and slam back

in you face

and no,

don't think we can kiss after

konrad

If it has tanks, it better be tank friendly :mad: if it has large chunks of TNT, it better have gaggles of enemy grunts :mad:

if it has lots of grunts, it better have trees and cover :mad:

It better be more rural than village (no cities!) :mad:

And it better enable me (and my enemy) to unleash a hot, hellish, bitter fury upon the unsuspecting skulls of our enemies to devestating effect!! :mad:

If it has tanks, it better be tank friendly :mad: if it has large chunks of TNT, it better have gaggles of enemy grunts :mad:

if it has lots of grunts, it better have trees and cover :mad:

It better be more rural than village (no cities!) :mad:

And it better enable me (and my enemy) to unleash a hot, hellish, bitter fury upon the unsuspecting skulls of our enemies to devestating effect!! :mad:

It has a town, rivers, farmland, mountainous forests, and sacks of hot, wet TNT.

As for you Dave you pimp! :mad: You have a biiiiiiiiiig ole' surprise waitin' for you bucko. . . tongue.gif :mad:

And waitin' and waitin' and waitin' and waitin' and waitin' and waitin' and - well, you get the idea. If you would quit sniffing your TNT-soaked boxer shorts for a minute, could you possibly remember to SEND A TURN!!! I've got Russian machine guns to kill!! Russian tanks to knock out!! Russian infantry to capture!! tongue.giftongue.gif

Ok you ex-medic Infantry wanabe. Although it pains me to expend effort on a blathering sod such as yourself I just can't stand the whining.

Whaaaaaa!!!! No one will play with me!!!!!

Just tell your sorry excuse for ex-prison conscripted female toiletbowl lickers to bring their own barbeque sauce cause they are all gonna burn!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

That scrotal pus monkey Goodale has once again FAILED to deliver a turn. What's wrong with you? Don't tell me you have a job - nobody as dense as you could hold down any job more complicated than "Do you want fries with that?"

:mad: :mad: MOVE IT FAT BOY!! :mad: :mad:

Edited to add some rage.

[ February 06, 2003, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

I know ,its not the right moment

maybe

but where is my setup?Goodale?

konrad

edited to make sure there is no rage

[ February 06, 2003, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]