AleMaster's Waffle of Cheery Threats

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out and again tonight, if you maggots are lucky.

Becket is a giant turd. Me hates him forever. 2 of clanky bits are no longer functioning due to his slimy-vodka-swilling-sister-luvin-pinko-commie Russkie bastiches. Maybe I can convince him to surrender now. Whatta ya say there Becket? Call it draw and your little pixelated comrades march back to their collective farms without any furher losses?

Dave H is in the process of urban renewal, but the first step looks like you burn the whole feckin town to the ground. In the process he broke my truck. :mad: This battle is going much better for yours truly. This one I definitely am looking forward to.

Originally posted by mike the wino:

Becket is a giant turd. Me hates him forever. 2 of clanky bits are no longer functioning due to his slimy-vodka-swilling-sister-luvin-pinko-commie Russkie bastiches. Maybe I can convince him to surrender now. Whatta ya say there Becket? Call it draw and your little pixelated comrades march back to their collective farms without any furher losses?

Oh, mikey whiney, you poor, poor man. You fell victim to a tactic that Goody taught me: when visibility sucks, send fast units flying around your opponent's flank. The best part? I still blew Goody's tanks into tiny little pieces, but gained a nice tactic to befuddle you with. How's the rear armor on that StuG? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Speaking of SgtTwoShoes, on my perusal of this new map, I can confirm that Berli is evil. Get ready for Marsh Wars.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

You know Dave, there is going to come a time and a place when you wish you never met me...

AMEN to that!! :D

Oh, did you mean your Russian troops? Sorry. redface.gif

So have you and Mike_the_empty_wine_bottle loaded the patch yet? I want to finish capturing your men and burning down his town.

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike the wino:

I will dl patch tonight so that we can continue this little love-fest in the dark.

I don't like the sound of this one bit. :mad:

GRRRRrrrr...cough...cough :D I don't have the gift. </font>

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I'm sick again maggots so my turns are a little behind the ball!!! :mad: GGARARARGGRAGRAGRGR!!! :mad: You're all gonna pay for my misery!! :mad: :mad: I think I have smallpox!! :mad: :mad:

Face it puss lips, deep down inside none of you really want me to send turns because you all know it means certain death for you! :mad:

PAGE 2 AGAIN?!?!? WTF?

All right once I can see but twice in 2 days. You pack of brainless, half-wits have to put forth some kind of effort. For the love of Pete (or sheep in Becket's case) this isn't something as trivial as work or family...IT' FECKIN' CMBB!!! Now, let's not have this happen again.

Becket is playing Indy 500 while I am attempting to figure out what gains you get by driving all over hell and back again. And I swear I saw the General Lee from the Duke's of Hazard race past one of my positions...oh wait that's just one my HTs on fire from my troops. Way to go team.

Dave H has informed that he has me "right where he wants me"....*shudder*. I will now forever regret one of my previous remarks. If I see you parked in front of my house I am calling the cops. :D

On a lighter note, if having 2 of your clankity bits reduced to scrap constitutes a major tactical advantage on your part, keep it up General Rommel. :D

[ February 15, 2003, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

Originally posted by mike the wino:

Becket is playing Indy 500 while I am attempting to figure out what gains you get by driving all over hell and back again. And I swear I saw the General Lee from the Duke's of Hazard race past one of my positions...oh wait that's just one my HTs on fire from my troops. Way to go team.

LOL! I thought the name of this scenario was "Halftrack Demolition Derby"! No? Sure looks like it. :D

Speaking of rage, anger, dismay, etc., SgtGoody has just earned my wrath by blasting a few of my tanks. How his forces managed to get guns in the middle of a marsh is beyond me....but there will be executions over it, I promise you.

Becket you are absolutely right. In fact I think you should drive all of your future reinforcements off the map and you won't have to worry about all those pesky units to move around. Oh wait, I just waxed like 5 AFVs. That should reduce the number of units you have to deal with. :D You are welcome.

Dave H is hunkering down for an ice storm in his cozy little abode. I sent him a care package of FLAMING-HOT-ALL CONSUMING-TNT . That should warm his cold black heart.

Cheers.

You sorry bunch of half-assed grabbastic piles of amoeba ****!! :mad: Who the hell said that!!?? :mad: What twinkle-toed c*ck-sucking sheep-pumping non-alcoholoc-strawberry-dacquire-drinking lard ass just signed his own god damned death warrant!!!!??? :mad: :mad:

You think your smart! You think you're FUNNY!! :mad:

I swear by the god who slathered me with TNT the day I was born I'm gonna in simple terms PROPEL so much hot boiling furious bitter disturbed TNT in all your general directions you're gonna wish I DIED from this flu!!! :mad:

I. . .I. . .AARAGGRARGRGARGAGRGRAAGRAGRAGR!!!! :mad:

I can't even describe in words what I'm gonna do to you!!! :mad: