AleMaster's Waffle of Cheery Threats

My battle with AleGoodMaster continues to look very much like a rout of his Russians. I think the big surprise he warned me about was his FO popping out of his foxhole and being cut down immediately. SURPRISE!! :D Only a few small patches of trees remain for his surviving infantry and tank crews to hide in and await their imminent capture.

Mike_the_wino and I continue to look for each other in Soddball's masterpiece scenario. :rolleyes: So far Mike has managed to set a patch of woods on fire. I hope to chuck some flaming TNT at a more substantial target very soon.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am back turns out, received and out again. RL interfering with CMBB....most displeasing. :mad: F***ing idiotic neighbors....GAWD I HATE THEM!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Details forthcoming, possibly pictures too...what a saga this has become.

Dave H forgot to mention that his little hamster-molesting-heathen-collective-tractor-driving-baboons were the target when I unleashed that tiny bit of flaming-all-consumed-mutha-luvin-flaming-TNT. They buggered off and have not been seen again.

Becket appears to have a tank...a rather large Soviet tank. At least that is what I saw until my clanky bit got off a round..."track hit" and then gone again. I am noticing a trend amongst these marxist-scumbags, 1 shot and they scamper off like 3rd graders on the playground.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

One of my opponents just chukced, slung, shot, spewed and slathered my men with some of the most furious, most bitter, hottest and angriest flaming TNT I have ever laid eyes on. This TNT needs serious therapy and anger management classes. I won't mention names.

Are you kidding? That's high praise, you have to speak up on the name.

Speaking of high praise moves, Goody just pulled off an insane flank of my Tiger with what appears to be a nitrous equipped T-34. Now we'll see what happens when the two face off at 26m.

mike the wino, the really really sad part is that when I chose shoot and scoot with that tank, I neglected to take into account the eighteen meters of visibility we have. :mad: :mad: :mad:

One of my opponents just chukced, slung, shot, spewed and slathered my men with some of the most furious, most bitter, hottest and angriest flaming TNT I have ever laid eyes on. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: This TNT needs serious therapy and anger management classes. :mad: I won't mention names. :mad:

YES ITS ME

konrad

FAITHFULL SQUIRE TO SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Ha!

Goodale has experienced the wrath of the German army. After having crisped one of my halftracks early on, he has suffered the same fate, as I blew apart his M17AA halftrack with a well-placed 75mm AT round.

His infantry and tanks are racing forward to cause much mayhem and death - mostly amongst their own lines.

Teddy Windsor and I are having a ball. I hate this stupid map, I really do. Goodale, you arse. I do not like being struck multiple times by German rocket attacks.

Becky, er... Becket:

Methinks you presume much. Perhaps too much, eh?

Still, I predict neither victory nor defeat 'till I can guage for myself your mastery of the battle field.

Or, to put it another way.

Nanny, nanny, boo-boo! I dare you to spank me across the battlefield! I waft a bi-labial fricative in your general direction! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Sgian Dubh:

Becky, er... Becket:

Methinks you presume much. Perhaps too much, eh?

Heheh, my list isn't like Goodales, I'm just using it to keep up with current and future opponents.

I should be polishing off a couple of games soon, and we should be able to start soon after. Then you'll learn, to your everlasting sorrow, not to provoke me to hurl explosive materials (I no longer say TNT after Goodale's prison thingy) at you.

ROTFL!

MasterGoodale has outdone Molten TNT flinging! Hardcore! He has called in arty on HIS OWN POSITION! Talk about spewing furious gouts of molten TNT and such! Oh the huge manatees.

I taunt him. My Froggie S-35 popped his T-34. He drops HE on himself. This is too...sad.

Miller time! Then laughter. Repeat as needed.

Horrible, evil, and thrice cursed day! I have lost 15 men, and throught them and entire paltoons trogn point, to two, count TWO rounds of cannister. oh yes, they ar ein foxholes in deep pines woods... but does that stop the dread canister round NOOOOO....^%*&^(*dfekrf$^%&86834rgdjd#ey3et GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ROAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

{rips shirt in two}

canister...foxholes...intact platoon..wooods..cannister...the horror..two rounds...the horror...

Get ahold of yerself, Thermo-old-dead-greek-guy.

I know you go to Hudson High. Snap out of it, man. Tradition, and all that.

I was ROTC myself, Armor, 16 years so far.

Don't get mad, get even. Figger out where you can screw up the bugger. Bedford F called it "puttin the skeer on". Don't react, act.

A...long...time ago one of my buddies did an exchange with the British Army of the Rhine. Al was running around trying to be a good platoon leader, getting into everything. Finally the Company Sergeant Major (Brit) tells him that what he is doing is Sergeants' work. Al asks what a Lieutenants' job is. The Sergeant Major quietly says "Sir, a leftenants job is to show the men how to die well."

Make the other guy react to you. Or die nicely. Your call.

I meant my method of recieving my commission was ROTC.

Tho longest I knew somebody to go thru and still get his bars was seven years. RA comission, Infantry, and he managed to go straight to Panama and get blowed up by his own mortars. The guy who jumps into poo and comes up holding roses.

Oh well. This has no effect in the thread of Goodale bashing. Pity.

Since you all decided to lazily, disgustinglylet this thread slither to page two I will be chucking, slinging, slathering and spewing my white hot, furious, bitter, angry, emotionally disturbed, smelly, irate, just-released from the mental house TNT in all of your general directions!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm gonna make you maggot-faced, sheep-banging, amoeba-loving, goat-pumping, terrorist loving, american-flag-burning, punk-rocking, non-WWII-veteran-appreciating, non-fighting, non-tnt-chucking, sissy ass, fat-assed, non-exercising, cartoon-watching, twinky eating, pond scum licking sorry excuses for a biological entity sooooooooooooooo sorry you ever even thought of pissing me off you'll be begging me to cut your head off and shove it up your AAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

GAGRAGRGR!!!! :mad:

I'm gonna make you maggot-faced, sheep-banging, amoeba-loving, goat-pumping, terrorist loving, american-flag-burning, punk-rocking, non-WWII-veteran-appreciating, non-fighting, non-tnt-chucking, sissy ass, fat-assed, non-exercising, cartoon-watching, twinky eating, pond scum licking sorry excuses for a biological entity sooooooooooooooo sorry you ever even thought of pissing me off you'll be begging me to cut your head off and shove it up your AAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I don't eat Twinkies. They taste like styrofoam. :eek:

Send me a turn. My armor, which seems to have knocked out every T-34, wants to resume delivering our special carry-out TNT to your machine gun nests. tongue.gif

GoodWhale, whar be my turn?

Let me here sing the praise of a certain Tiger crew that has 7 AFV kills to its credit now against SgtGoody (6 T-34s & 1 T-70 & maybe 1 KV-1 too!).

Haven't forgotten about you, Sgian, should free up for a game by the weekend. Especially since mike the wino now sends a turn every fortnight or so.