AleMaster's Waffle of Cheery Threats

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even a drunken newt wouldn't let the ALL-CONSUMING-FLAMING-TNT-CHUKIN thread fall to page 2. I hope the lot of you are dead, hungover or some other reasonable excuse.

Turns out repeatedly today. No more lip from you Becky , I warned you when I would be unavailable. And with the spanking you are receiving now I bet you wish I had less time to send turns.

Dave H is being sent care packages of flaming-hot-ruskie-roasting-bits-o'-TNT to keep him warm as Mother Nature turns on the ice maker. Hope that takes the edge off. :D

ouch, ouch ouch. Currently on my third cup of tea and my fifth pint of water. Hangovers on a Monday stink. Still, I don't have to go to work until Midday so I'm alright - it's my poor drinking partners (both up at 6am) that I feel sorry for. Sort of. :D

Well, I haven't had turns back from Jussi Kohler or Massive Goat Fellator for about a week. I shipped a setup to Mike T and am battling CMPlayer in a 'mock the Italians' setup.

So, I have a couple of slots free. Fill my slots with taunting and firepower, girls!

Originally posted by mike the wino:

No more lip from you Becky , I warned you when I would be unavailable. And with the spanking you are receiving now I bet you wish I had less time to send turns.

Yes, destroying your next to last vehicle saddened me greatly. Why don't you inch that last PIII of yours up just a little bit more. :D

If you spider-pumping Gulf-War-Protesting scum wads think for one single second that MG has left the arena you are sorely mistaken!! :mad: I'm getting over the flu, fighting a STUPID computer problem AAANNND preparing for 20 inches of snow tonight!! :mad: :mad:

GGARARARRAGRAGRARARGRARARARARGGR!!! :mad: :mad: The fury I'm gonna unleash on every single one of you will be legendary!!! :mad:

WaffleMaster, from what I've been reading in other threads it really doesn't matter which version you send. 1.01 and 1.02 seem to be completely compatible.

However, to stay current and not get left out of the in-crowd, I'll finish off the annihilation of your Russians in 1.02, thank you very much! tongue.gif

Soddball,

Sad but true - your sig line has just made my day.

It was an honour and a pleasure.

Teddy

BTW MG, do you still want an AAR? I'm not really sure how much use it would be, especially since you now seem to realise the limitations of Operation Black Forest. For what it's worth, I'll give it the following ratings:

GRRGGRRGGGRRR-ack-eeuuuuuwwwwwwwww!!!

and

:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

Teddy, there's another one coming your way to playtest.

I'm guessing it's dark, it's foggy and it involves flame tanks ... you sick puppy.

I feel the need to liberate my Sig :D

You'd better get a move on ... at the rate you're collecting wives you'll be challenging Cliff in the bachelor boy stakes smile.gif

Chin chin,

Teddy

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I'm really starting to despise snow maggots!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

1.02 it is!! Laugh now, cry later puss balls!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hate you in 1.02..

konrad Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Teddy, there's another one coming your way to playtest.

I'm guessing it's dark, it's foggy and it involves flame tanks ... you sick puppy.

I feel the need to liberate my Sig :D

You'd better get a move on ... at the rate you're collecting wives you'll be challenging Cliff in the bachelor boy stakes smile.gif

Chin chin,

Teddy </font>

Teddy I love what you have done with Soddball's sig line. It makes me all warm and fuzzy every time I see it.

Becket seems to have the attention span of hamster on a 10 day crank binge. If you would stop the Rushing-Russian-AFV-brigade I could kill a few and make your life a bit more miserable. And if you didn't notice it...more reinforcements. I know that makes you cranky, and you being cranky makes me happy. :D

Dave H has attempted to recreate the success, or is excess, of Becket but with less favorable results for him. At present our hero, me, has destoyed 3 AFVs some inf and FTs at the price of but a few FTs and a truck. Now the truck part really fries my goat.

No turns out last night as we were entertaining but that has been corrected as of now.

[ February 18, 2003, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

Wasn't that in the briefing, that the object of Soddball's scenario is to protect your truck and destroy the other side's truck? :confused:

I want a do-over. I've been misled. Somehow I'm sure it's AleWaffleMaster's fault. :D

After getting a flamethrower to within 30 meters of your hulking SP gun and having the team miss it 6 straight times, maybe I should RUN AWAY! Grrrrr!!! :mad: