There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, The Peng Challenge Thread, Stretch Out And Wait

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

BFC has been spending the time watching old re-runs of "Rat Patrol" and "I Dream of Jeannie" on cable.

God, this is going to be a great game!

Rat Patrol!!! All righty!!! Now this will be cool. Racing over the desert sands, blasting away with those .50 cals, seeing buildings, tanks, airplanes, installations, and such stuff going up in humongous orange/yellow explosions.

Just to snatch Barbara Eden (who was born without a belly button) from the evil grips of the Nazi cutthroats.

I wonder if someone will mod all the different headgear the Rat Patrollers used? </font>

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. Leeo weren't you leaving?

Were I not turning in my member number forevermore, I could answer your question. Alas, it is not to be, for I am gone with the wind, and destiny is my name. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Weren't you leaving?

Joe

If you would quit talking to me, I could leave in peace, but NO, you have to keep bringing me up, like a hot dog with bad onions.

now i will fade into the sunset of my pride and laugh from afar at all you old coots.

Originally posted by dalem:

That way you can lose from both directions, just like Christy Canyon when John Holmes and Ron Jeremy would both walk on set.

I ran a google image search on Christi Canyon to see what the heck you were mumbling about.

couch.jpg

Somehow, I don't see the attraction.

Weird.

Steve

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Boo Radley:

<font size=-1>Any time you want a rematch, little PuddlePus, any time at all....</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

<font size=-1>All right, send me a setup and prove it. I need to get some game time under my belt in preparation for AK I think.</font>

This is why it pays to be lazy... I get two challenges with one stone.

Now I shall be even lazier and make the sods wait until the weekend for their setups.

PS Has Leeo left yet?

I mean it this time! Just you watch, I'm so outta here that NASA won't find me.

You pickled swine! If you're gonna do it, do it fecking right. We all know your're a loser, but you'll have to work to dig the hole that fanboy has made.

I didn't see one mangled spelling, no punctuation errors, and you capitalized properly. Not a one. What a slacker.

Now, get back there, and edit your posts. And this time, I want to feel the pathetic "nobody likes me" whine in your post. Oh, and a bit more clingyness. Suck up to a couple of other disliked trolls/losers, and commiserate. Procalim your superior intellect/morals/self esteem. All the while showing evidence to the contrary.

We know you can do it, now make us proud.

Originally posted by R Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

I mean it this time! Just you watch, I'm so outta here that NASA won't find me.

You pickled swine! If you're gonna do it, do it fecking right. We all know your're a loser, but you'll have to work to dig the hole that fanboy has made.

I didn't see one mangled spelling, no punctuation errors, and you capitalized properly. Not a one. What a slacker.

Now, get back there, and edit your posts. And this time, I want to feel the pathetic "nobody likes me" whine in your post. Oh, and a bit more clingyness. Suck up to a couple of other disliked trolls/losers, and commiserate. Procalim your superior intellect/morals/self esteem. All the while showing evidence to the contrary.

We know you can do it, now make us proud. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I ... I don't think Leeo can do it. I mean he's never shown an ounce of abiility to do anything before, why would now be different?

Joe

you peice of carp. i am so byond you're pathecit ideals and fauynings. u can do this crap in my sleep. U folks chatter like a chat room on any over forty's romm off old fart-nokers. i'm gone form thios crapy place. i can go anwyhere to be treeted like this. i don't need u old fogeys to knoe i'm the supreme bee's nees.

yule miss me whein ive gon.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I ... I don't think Leeo can do it. I mean he's never shown an ounce of abiility to do anything before, why would now be different?

Joe

you peice of carp. i am so byond you're pathecit ideals and fauynings. u can do this crap in my sleep. U folks chatter like a chat room on any over forty's romm off old fart-nokers. i'm gone form thios crapy place. i can go anwyhere to be treeted like this. i don't need u old fogeys to knoe i'm the supreme bee's nees.

yule miss me whein ive gon. </font>

Leeo, you could have just said what you were making fun of, clever dick.

Between your clowning and the distress of young Boo, the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread have been made aware, and have waved the rod of power over the whole unseemly mess.

Well, at least I have. Peng is currently being held prisoner by Amazon warriour maidens in the rainforest, and earlier in the evening Berli's remarks about Gaylord rhymed with 'duck'. But since the normal quorum of Olde Ones needed to make a major pronouncement involves 'whoever happens to be posting at the time, with vague or possibly completely fictitious attributions to the others', I felt I handled it properly.

Poor, sodden little Gaylord. Apparently the wee lad has been grinding the grain of anger and eating the bread of bitterness ever since he was told to 'feck off' here several weeks ago. And, in a moment of lunacy that gets him points for 'lacking even a sniff of a clue', he's taken his sense of persecution so far as to maintain that 'Pengers' were the Sheepdogs of Evil that held the portals of the General Forum.

I blame MrSpkr. Godsdamnit, Steve, would you stop acting like an Evil Usher on the General Forum?! Did you ever stop to think how this reflects on the rest of us? I mean, I went over there for the first time in weeks, and I find Gaylord bashing Minnesota as some sort of refuge for aging homosexuals and chat room rakes, and abusing gnomes right and left, and I haven't even posted on that damned forum in ages.

I mean, if I'm going to be abused for sending 'my minions' out to undermine all that is young, and pure, and 'seemingly infantile and demanding of attention, but is in fact delightfully humourous in a way that the miserable old bastards on this Forum simply can't understand', I'd just as soon they actually acted like bloody minions, rather than people who revile and abuse me to my face, and turn over the funds that I've unrighteously earned through my pitifulness to Texas programs to encourage school shootings.

Now, who's for a jolly sing-song?

Well? Remember that I could email Gaylord and invite him back in here.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I mean, if I'm going to be abused for sending 'my minions' out to undermine all that is young, and pure, and 'seemingly infantile and demanding of attention, but is in fact delightfully humourous in a way that the miserable old bastards on this Forum simply can't understand', I'd just as soon they actually acted like bloody minions, rather than people who revile and abuse me to my face, and turn over the funds that I've unrighteously earned through my pitifulness to Texas programs to encourage school shootings.

One sentence, Ladies and Gentlemen. Just one sentence.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

One sentence, Ladies and Gentlemen. Just one sentence. </font>