There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, The Peng Challenge Thread, Stretch Out And Wait

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

<font size=-1>Any time you want a rematch, little PuddlePus, any time at all...</font>

<font size=-1>'PuddlePus'? Surely, Boo, this is beneath you... </font></font>

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PondScum:

Sorry Boo, was there a challenge in your lines there somewhere? You seem to have a somewhat hostile audience tonight. Would you like to come in again?

Sigh...

You know, sometimes I find your wit so cumbersome.

When I can find it, that is.

You want a challenge, do you? How challenging would you like me to make it? Less challenging than dressing yourself in the morning? Less challenging than being able to find your large vapid mouth with your cereal spoon at breakfast? Perhaps a bit more challenging than pouring water out of a boot, when the directions are printed on the heel?

What do you think you might be able to handle, considering that you're one of those sad individuals who, no doubt, peaked in the womb?

Perhaps you could find another one of dalem's maps and I could use it to crush you into a fine, white powder, then take that same powder, mix it with sugar and butter, fold in a couple of eggs, bake it in small, individual cups at 375 degrees for 12-14 minutes, producing a dozen muffins that when taken as a whole would have an I.Q. if measured against yours, would be the equivelant of putting Pavarotti (Muffins) on one end of a scale with Arnold Stang (You) on the other end.

Would that be agreeable, you less than a muffin brained bicycle seat sniffer?

[edited to cut to the chase]

dalem

You are seeking rejuvenation in preparation for the arrival of CMAK. You wish to brush up your skills in armored combat as you await the opportunity to battle Rommel in the desert.

Well, my good sir, you are in luck.

I, who have borne your rake. Who has seen your revolver on the General Forum. Who will cherish until the day he dies the knowledge that he has more boxed war games than you.

Yes, I step up and throw the gauntlet of challenge at your feet.

Same set-up as Boo. June 42, Pure armor, German Probe, rural terrain, moderate woods, gentle elevation. You may have either side, it matters not.

Your good fortune is matched only by your ability to annoy MrSpkr.

[ September 16, 2003, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Yes, I step up and throw the gauntlet of challenge at your feet.

Same set-up as Boo. June 42, Pure armor, German Probe, rural terrain, moderate woods, gentle elevation. You may have either side, it matters not.

Your good fortune is matched only by your ability to annoy MrSpkr.

I'll graciously take whatever side you are taking against Boo. That way you can lose from both directions, just like Christy Canyon when John Holmes and Ron Jeremy would both walk on set.

Originally posted by dalem:

I'll graciously take whatever side you are taking against Boo. That way you can lose from both directions, just like Christy Canyon when John Holmes and Ron Jeremy would both walk on set.

Now see here Boo? This is metaphorical imagery!!!

Now then my good dalem, you shall have the Germans, I shall take the pitiful Russians.

Set-up on the way!

That way you can lose from both directions, just like Christy Canyon when John Holmes and Ron Jeremy would both walk on set.

That's enough to make anyone's eyes water.....Ouch.

Noba.

ps. I, of course, am really guessing here.....

Well, after a nice four day weekend where I was forced to spend oodles of money on new tires and tie-rod ends for the Boo-Mobile, I'm now back in the office where I'm slowly digging my way out from under the mess that has become my desk, my in-box and my voice mail.

For all of you who work from home, know that I detest you. For those of you who are your own boss, know that I despise you. For those of you who do not work for an employer whose cowboy antics make GWB look like the greatest statesman who ever lived, know that I curse you.

Other than that, everything's pretty much normal.

Have a rainbow day!!!

Oh, and bite me.

Hmm, you're going to play as the Poles? or as Mother Russia?

I'm so confused.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Vividly describe a hysterectomy when the entree arrives.

Now sod off.

Blah Blah, I should be bludgeoned and eviscerated...Other than that, everything's pretty much normal.

Have a rainbow day!!!

Oh, and bite me.

The question the weighs heavily upon my mind is "why should I fricken care?". Tell me, Boo Radley, why I should care about your automobile or anything about you. Please explain why you feel that you are important. When did you matter?

Since we are posting on the internet, I'm sure you think that you matter. When you wake in the morning, you think that God smiles upon and you make a difference.

Let me educate you now. It does not matter how much praise the Bard heaps upon your misshapen skull. You made a mistake long ago. That mistake was to become a squire to Croda, may his genitals fall off ASAP.

Normally, I wouldn't even notice you because you are more bluster and have no substance. If you had substance, you would have sent me a setup after your silly little computer problems and would have shown a shred of honor. Since you are hiding and waiting for even more praise from the other knights, I gladly expectorate upon you.

Oh won't you please spare us from your daily struggles with life and just die.

Thanks much.

*I was forced to edit because I thought of Croda and my pancreas began to react.

[ September 17, 2003, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Blah Blah, I should be bludgeoned and eviscerated...Other than that, everything's pretty much normal.

Have a rainbow day!!!

Oh, and bite me.

The question the weighs heavily upon my mind is "why should I fricken care?". Tell me, Boo Radley, why I should care about your automobile or anything about you. Please explain why you feel that you are important. When did you matter?

Since we are posting on the internet, I'm sure you think that you matter. When you wake in the morning, you think that God smiles upon and you make a difference.

Let me educate you now. It does not matter how much praise the Bard heaps upon your misshapen skull. You made a mistake long ago. That mistake was to become a squire to Croda, may his genitals fall off ASAP.

Normally, I wouldn't even notice you because you are more bluster and have no substance. If you had substance, you would have sent me a setup after your silly little computer problems and would have shown a shred of honor. Since you are hiding and waiting for even more praise from the other knights, I gladly expectorate upon you.

Oh won't you please spare us from your daily struggles with life and just die.

Thanks much.

*I was forced to edit because I thought of Croda and my pancreas began to react. </font>

Perhaps I shall send something along anyway. Something that is the equal of the challenge you sent.

Landing craft on opposite ends of a huge map? 50 turns? In the dark?

Hint: Don't mention the Eagles' game last Sunday. It will only make Hiram angry. And you wouldn't like Hiram when he's angry. Actually, you wouldn't like Hiram much when he's not angry either.

Still, don't mention the Eagles' game.

The Bronze Rat

A tourist wanders into a back-alley antique shop in San Francisco's Chinatown. Picking through the objects on display he discovers a detailed, life-sized bronze sculpture of a rat. The sculpture is so interesting and unique that he picks it up and asks the shop owner what it costs.

"Twelve dollars for the rat, sir," says the shop owner, "and a thousand dollars more for the story behind it."

"You can keep the story, old man," he replies, "but I'll take the rat." The transaction complete, the tourist leaves the store with the bronze rat under his arm.

As he crosses the street in front of the store, two live rats emerge from a sewer drain and fall into step behind him. Nervously looking over his shoulder, he begins to walk faster, but every time he passes another sewer drain, more rats come out and follow him.

By the time he's walked two blocks, at least a hundred rats are at his heels, and people begin to point and shout. He walks even faster, and soon breaks into a trot as multitudes of rats swarm from sewers, basements, vacant lots, and abandoned cars. Rats by the thousands are at his heels, and as he sees the waterfront at the bottom of the hill, he panics and starts to run full tilt. No matter how fast he runs, the rats keep up, squealing hideously, now not just thousands but millions, so that by the time he comes rushing up to the water's edge a trail of rats twelve city blocks long is behind him.

Making a mighty leap, he jumps up onto a light post, grasping it with one arm while he hurls the bronze rat into San Francisco Bay with the other, as far as he can heave it. Pulling his legs up and clinging to the light post, he watches in amazement as the seething tide of rats surges over the breakwater into the sea, where they drown.

Shaken and mumbling, he makes his way back to the antique shop. "Ah, so you've come back for the rest of the story," says the owner.

"No," says the tourist, "I was wondering if you have a bronze lawyer."

Did you see that they've decided to take my advice and use Barbara Eden for the cover art on CMAK?

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Okay guys, thats enough. The cover art has been decided on for some time now, and at least one person above is VERY WARM as to what we went with.

See? See? VERY WARM. Only Barbara Eden could do that to a guy.

It's as obvious as the zit on Boo's face that BFC has been spending the time watching old re-runs of "Rat Patrol" and "I Dream of Jeannie" on cable.

God, this is going to be a great game!

Originally posted by Leeo:

Now see? Dang it, I'm leaving, and you aren't paying attention to me. I really am going to leave. I've had it. I'm gone. I'm outta here. Splitsville. I'm going to make like a tree and leaf.

You'll rue this day, rue it, you hear me!?!?!

<small> (Psssst! C'mon you nimrods, wave and make a big fuss or we'll never get rid of the big doof!)</small>

GOODBY! G'BYE! GOOD LUCK! WRITE OFTEN! G'BYE! SEE YA REAL SOON! G'BYE!

Originally posted by Lars:

BFC has been spending the time watching old re-runs of "Rat Patrol" and "I Dream of Jeannie" on cable.

God, this is going to be a great game!

Rat Patrol!!! All righty!!! Now this will be cool. Racing over the desert sands, blasting away with those .50 cals, seeing buildings, tanks, airplanes, installations, and such stuff going up in humongous orange/yellow explosions.

Just to snatch Barbara Eden (who was born without a belly button) from the evil grips of the Nazi cutthroats.

I wonder if someone will mod all the different headgear the Rat Patrollers used?

Originally posted by Leeo:

Yep, I'm going to make like a sheepherder and get the flock outta here. You just watch.

No, Leeo! Don't go!

(Well I thought someone should make the effort and reach out to the poor, troubled soul)

Is some Outer Board bugger flouncing around threatening to leave again, and are you mocking them?