There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, The Peng Challenge Thread, Stretch Out And Wait

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Sigh

Seems to me Madmatt could have let me have the last word.

Oh, well, Cabron66 is younger and probably needs more affirmation.

All I need to do is come into the Peng Challenge Thread and bathe in the love of my fellow Cesspoolers.

Bathing yourself might be a good first step.

dalem your allegience to all that is right and good within the CessPool ... mostly just me ... is noted with approval.

I must state categorically that there are no machinations or plots here but only a deeply held respect bounding on awe for the sacred traditions of the CessPool.

I SERVE THE CESSPOOL!

Joe

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh

Seems to me Madmatt could have let me have the last word.

All I need to do is come into the Peng Challenge Thread and bathe in the love of my fellow Cesspoolers.

Sheeesh!

You been passing out more slather than Goodale lately. The Wrath of Bard has been slung angrily for the past week (not without just cause, of course).

However;

I would submit that it is a clear result of your current practise of visiting the Outer Boards at a much more accelerated pace than in the past. There are troubles afoot right here in the MBT, under your own very long and pointy nose.

You have been blinded by the wine of a stranger (and believe me he's a lot stranger than you could ever imagine). Even old what's his name has reappeared, albeit a shell of his former greatness, but such are the results of detox.

Get a grip...let me rephrase that.. get a hold of...no not that either....

Anyway, listen to your heart. What does it say?

It says "BEAT, BEAT, BEAT". So accede to it's wishes, alone, with a brick.

No, sir, you are quite mistaken. I will take this fight wherever you choose to attack me. If, however, we agree to let this matter rest in the deep grave that has been dug for it I will never speak another word in your direction.

The decision is in your hands.

Originally posted by Cabron66:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

No, sir, you are quite mistaken. I will take this fight wherever you choose to attack me. If, however, we agree to let this matter rest in the deep grave that has been dug for it I will never speak another word in your direction.

The decision is in your hands. </font>

Oh, and anyone who needs a good laugh should go over and check out Cabron66's post in the Goodale thread. Apparently he looked at the title and decided it was an attempt to start up the 'Moving in Snow' thread again (as though that should ever have been all about him), and told them they should shut it down.

I laughed till I cried. So far the reaction has been about what you'd think. A bit like Ward Cleaver wandering into a biker bar and telling them that perhaps their clubhouse should be given a thorough cleaning.

I will take this fight wherever you choose to attack me.

Would you like me to send you an email of my expected postings over the next few days, or just post a schedule here, or what? Notify you when I've posted somewhere, so you can scurry in and check it out?

Just let me know what I can do to be helpful in your struggle for supremacy. Poor, wee tyke.

Hmmm, well he has an email and a location ... even if it IS Canada ... so I suppose the only thing to do ... is figure out how to butcher his name in the time honored tradition of the CessPool.

So ... Cabron66 ... hmmm ... gee ...

You know on the other hand we could just send his butt to Coventry on general principles!

Joe

[ September 19, 2003, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

The decision is in your hands.

Oh geez child - keep your stink out of here.

-dale

Originally posted by Lars:

Seanachai, I think you have underestimated Cabron66's tenacity.

He followed you here, you lead him out.

What?! The only thing I've underestimated his stupidity.

So, Lars, I lead him out and then what? Sit around and wait for him to fall asleep or go chase grasshoppers? Isn't it bad enough he's following me around like a besotted suitor?

No, you're just going to have to get used to him.

Everyone! Listen up, please. This is Cabron66, my new demented Canadian stalker. Yes, that's him, the one clutching my leg. You're all going to just have to put up with him until he develops a life. I'll try and go off and post on the General Forum occasionally, or something, to give everyone a bit of a rest from him.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Everyone! Listen up, please. This is Cabron66, my new demented Canadian stalker. Yes, that's him, the one clutching my leg.

Well, as long as he humps your leg ONLY, I suppose you can keep him. </font>

Seanachai, I think you have underestimated Cabron66's tenacity.

He followed you here....

Remember when you were 10 or 11 and were oddly attracted to and, at the same time, repulsed by girls?

Can anyone else see this in Carbon-14's and Seanchi's relationship? It's like C-4 wants to be one of the cool kids SOOOO bad, he'll act the fool to get the attention.

It's a sad siruation.......freakin hillarious at times, but still sad.

COG

P.S. Please don't stop. You guys are makin' my ultra-crappy week a little brighter!

Ahhhh, I knew there had to be a source to all of this. Well, let the games begin my good sir. But first, a suggestion.

Since I clearly followed you in here, Seanachai, and no other member of this forum, why don't we take this battle to another medium. I would be only to happy to continue our discussion by e-mail.

If, however, that would remove the fun, then I suggest we continue to conduct this public spectacle. Obviously we both love the limelight. I wonder just how long it will go on?

Well, as long as he humps your leg ONLY, I suppose you can keep him.

One should be grateful that he has two. Some might have more, which would be very bothersome.

I'll lift one of me front ones, so as to entice the little tyke towards me rear.

Yeknod

[ September 19, 2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by ColumbusOHGamer:

P.S. Please don't stop. You guys are makin' my ultra-crappy week a little brighter!

Well, at least some good may come out of it, even if he does drive to Minnesota and murder me in my bed (I think George Clooney. I like how distinguished he looks).

In any case, do you guys think I should take him out and introduce him around the Forum? I mean, I've never dealt with a mortal enemy before. I don't want people to be puzzled or uncomfortable when he shows up and starts hating me specifically, or something.

It'd be great if they could get Harvey Keitel to play Cabron66 in the movie. Really menacing and crazy. But it'll probably be someone like Paul Reubens.

Hey, Cabron! Who do you want to play you in the movie about your obsession with destroying me?

Interesting. George Clooney or John Cusack? Well, seeing how you have your new stalker I would vote for Mr. Clooney. I was entertained with his attitude in “Dusk till dawn” and think the same type of portrayal, if not revitalizing the character itself may work here. Although that old movie with the killer dressed up in a clown costume comes to mind as well.

Ahhhh, I knew there had to be a source to all of this. Well, let the games begin my good sir. But first, a suggestion.

Since I clearly followed you in here, Seanachai, and no other member of this forum, why don't we take this battle to another medium. I would be only to happy to continue our discussion by e-mail.

If, however, that would remove the fun, then I suggest we continue to conduct this public spectacle. Obviously we both love the limelight. I wonder just how long it will go on?

Oooh, that almost approaches the Challenge level.

Tell you what, Cabron65, send him a setup of, oh...say, 50,000 pts. In the Snow. With Air Support.

Please let us know when Seanachai gets tired of running.