9 out of 10 Refreshing Monkeys Agree...The 1.02 CMBB Patch is ready.

The CDV version of the v1.02 patch should be out soon. I was actually surprised they didnt release ahead of time like they usually do. ;)

For once I beat them to the punch!

Madmatt

p.s. As soon as the CDV patch is ready I will post here to let all of our European Windows Customers know.

[ February 11, 2003, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Madmatt, I suspect you're counting on the memory wiping effects of alcohol and old age, but if you guys are going to bring out another patch for CMBB (I understood not) or getting close to the release date of CM3, nothing you're going to say is going to stop the Refreshing Monkeys after this bit of bamboozling. :D

What the hell?

Anyone else have Win2k go insane after installing the v1.02 patch? Literally 2 seconds later, I can't open or explore anything (lots of 'Access to the specified path, file or device denied' messages), but I can run things from the command prompt.

Hmm... 'Program Files' directory was set to read only as well.

I can't even access things on the bloody control panel!

The timing makes me... curious.