9 out of 10 Refreshing Monkeys Agree...The 1.02 CMBB Patch is ready.

Updated & E-mailed:

1) Attempting to run icons on the desktop (my computer, IE, etc...) results in nothing happening. Right-clicking and selecting explore also fails. (When I mean nothing I mean NOTHING. No error, nothing in Task Manager.)

2) Attempting to run icons from the start menu results in "Unable to run this command."

3) Running programs from Start -> Run and typing will work. Attempting to navigate in explorer for local files fails- it must be typed. IE seems to work.

4) Downloading and attempting to run programs from the internet fails.

5) Selecting most of the options in control panel (including users) results in a 'Access to the specified path, file or device denied' message.

6) The entire "Program Files" folder was set to 'read only'. I can't remember if this is normal.

Edit: Logged in as Administrator, no problems. Primary login (who has Admin rights) is still ALL messed up.

:eek: :confused: :(

[ February 12, 2003, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: mcgivney ]

Guest Sgt. Emren

Oh great!!! :mad: MadMatt decides to post this news 10 minutes after I went to bed. Now I have to endure a whole friggin' DAY at work before I can get home and D/L the patch! This is an unjust world we live in.... ;)

Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by V:

umm, you weren't supposed to release this until tomorrow...

I have a paper due at 9am tomorrow morning.

How can I be expected not to try out the new patch? Huh?

Well?

Someone better answer me while its downloading...

;)

Get matt to write you a excusal slip :D </font>

I am absolutely in love with the new Stug IV in the patch. One of my first plastic models a million years ago was a Stug IV. I'm all nostalgic now.

AND, it looks like they've given me another Valentine polygon to do mods on too! (Valentine III with 3 man turret).

Must use the phrase "Woo Hoo!!"

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer76:

Im happy to say that "Seek hull Down" works, and the AFVs no longer shoot in the ground in front of them!

that is good news!

did you test it already ?

They did say they fixed that issue smile.gif

-tom w </font>