MasterAle's Good Waffle of Cheery Thread

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CheeryThreadMasterGoodWaffleAle has gotten hooked on mortar golf. He gets to chuck eighteen holes worth of his specially blended molten furious TNT, and nobody chucks any back. Come to think of it, I like that idea, too. :D

He didn't even notice this had slipped to page 2 again! :eek:

[ January 14, 2003, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Update from the depths of the Black Forest - you'll be pleased to learn that on turn 20 of MG's "epic" battle Soddball and I have finally located some TNT and, more importantly, each other. Now if only my chaps could learn how to fling it properly...

Teddy

Did you guys remember to give orders, or were you just clicking the "Go" button? :confused:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I can't imagine why it took you maggots 20 turns to find each other, let alone to find the hordes of TNT I slung at you before the battle started!! :mad: jesus H christ! :mad: The skunk-loving briefing was stained with TNT for the love of the Virgin Mary!! :mad: :mad:

Just wait for the lovingly-crafted AAR, when all will be revealed.

Teddy

First off, I would like to mention:

DEAR LORD THATS A LOT OF TANKS!

It seems our favorite TNT chucking friend will finally get his chance as apprxoimately a company of russian armor rushes towards my poor wehrmachtlings. And a couple companies of infantry. They however don't count, as so far MG has proven ludicrously incompetent when using anything that might be killed by anything other than a close assualt or 50m shot to the flank. Case in point: Entire russian platoon conducts attack on tank hunter team, two squads assualting the actual position: End result dead tank hunter team, 6 russians down, one squad crawling away. Oh yes, and the fun-fun run across the open road platoon has apaprently had to retreat to woods from wehcne it came, thoug judging by the little digital screams (high pitched, like MG's voice) they won't be coming out again too soon.

My updates:

Hurrah for Goodale's scenario creating abilities. I am currently facing the wrong end of a Brummbar - lots of armour and 150mm of death. Fortunately I am carving my way through Teddy Windsor's infantry because they were drunk on meths.

My game vs Hortlund is proceeding with very little excitement. At the moment, I am pinging 20mm rounds off a T34 to alleviate the boredom, and my infantry are practicing their suicide rushes.

Abbott, you're in charge of the new thread title. Make sure that you don't let Goodale out of his cage. smile.gif

Hey Sodball, who created the scenario you are playing Hortlund in?? It wasn't me was it maggot-sack!!? If it was there would be lots of limbs and bloody faces scattered about. And which scenario are you playing Teddy in? :mad: I forget. Are you going to send me an AAR (brief)? I hope so because if the scenario is worth improving on I will! :mad: I have a real doosy for someone who wants to try the improved version of "Mein Kampf". It's the battle I'm playtesting against WallyBob god bless his TNT-shattered soul. I have already made many improvements based on his feedback as well as my own! :mad: There's plenty of hot TNT and fun terrain in this one and I'm having a blast so far! Or is Wally the one having a blast. . .

AOL!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Hey Sodball, who created the scenario you are playing Hortlund in?? It wasn't me was it maggot-sack!!? If it was there would be lots of limbs and bloody faces scattered about. And which scenario are you playing Teddy in? :mad: I forget. Are you going to send me an AAR (brief)? I hope so because if the scenario is worth improving on I will! :mad: I have a real doosy for someone who wants to try the improved version of "Mein Kampf". It's the battle I'm playtesting against WallyBob god bless his TNT-shattered soul. I have already made many improvements based on his feedback as well as my own! :mad: There's plenty of hot TNT and fun terrain in this one and I'm having a blast so far! Or is Wally the one having a blast. . .

AOL!! :mad: :mad:

I'm playing Hortlund in a QB, and Windsor is enjoying your scenario with me. Yeesh.