MasterAle's Good Waffle of Cheery Thread

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Lord Dragon. Otherwise we would be hearing all sorts of whiny TNT chucking, GGRRRs, and spewing of...venom.

Oh, the humanity.

Not only will I play MasterGoodale on this PBEM game, I taunt him with a quickbattle meeting engagement for after. I know he thinks quick battles are...beneath him. For my part, I think that defending a deathcamp stinks. That is the scenario he made for me. Don't get me wrong, I intend to win!

hahahahahahah finally my TNT has found a home on Wallbobber's ground. . .well actually on the top of his krauts' craniums but whatever.

GGAAARRAGAGR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Snarker you TNT-craving nad licker your Quick battle is on the way maggot. I actually DO like QBs now that I have played one HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

EAT MOLTEN LAVA BITCH!! :mad:

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Does anyone of you retards want to play Royal opponent against me? (I'll be the Krauts naturally).

Sure, I haven't looked at that one yet,

Send me your gamey setup.

I need some practice as the Russkies.

AAAAAArrrrrRRRRRRRgGGGGGGG and all that. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

EAT MOLTEN LAVA BITCH!! :mad:

:mad: GRRRR... :mad:

You're in the big leagues now, ToastMasterGoodale and you don't have the Maalox to handle the special blend of nine Herbs and Splosives I've handmixed to force feed your walking corpses!!! Biscuits are extra, MAGGOT!! :mad: :mad:

Dinner time - come and get it!!!

GGGGGGGGARRRAGRAAGRAGRARGARGGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGRGRAGRAGRGG GR G RAARG ARGARG ARGA RGA RGARGA GRAGRA GRAGRGAR GRA AGRAGR GRAGRA GRA GRARGARGARGA RGAGR ARG GRARGARGARGARGARG GRAGRA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGRGGG G G G G G GGGGGGGGG G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

muahahaha I see he opened the latest film in our battle and discovered yet another T-34 shot to bits by my brave Tigers. Now he only have one KV2 left (hiding somewhere presumably thinking he can flank me) and one T-34 (desperately moving around trying to avoid getting into LOS from one of my Tigers)...oh and some pathetic scattered remnants of ski infantry hiding in the woods trying to hide their skis so they wont have to advance any furhter...and little do they know I have a SP 150mm zeroing in on them.

AAAHAAHAHahahahaahahahaHAHAHAHAAHHAHAhahahahahahAHHAHAha..

AHAHAHahahahaaHahahahahaha...hahahahaaHAHAHAhahahahaha

hahahaahahahahaHAHAHAHahaha...AHHAAHAHAhahaHAAHAH

hrm

carry on

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

muahahaha I see he opened the latest film in our battle and discovered yet another T-34 shot to bits by my brave Tigers. Now he only have one KV2 left (hiding somewhere presumably thinking he can flank me) and one T-34 (desperately moving around trying to avoid getting into LOS from one of my Tigers)...oh and some pathetic scattered remnants of ski infantry hiding in the woods trying to hide their skis so they wont have to advance any furhter...and little do they know I have a SP 150mm zeroing in on them.

AAAHAAHAHahahahaahahahaHAHAHAHAAHHAHAhahahahahahAHHAHAha..

AHAHAHahahahaaHahahahahaha...hahahahaaHAHAHAhahahahaha

hahahaahahahahaHAHAHAHahaha...AHHAAHAHAhahaHAAHAH

hrm

carry on

Hortlund has to have something to laugh about. In our game, he has paid the price for his lack of vision.

Die, SU-152! Die to frontal armour penetration from a weedy pigeon tank! :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

Hortlund has to have something to laugh about. In our game, he has paid the price for his lack of vision.

Die, SU-152! Die to frontal armour penetration from a weedy pigeon tank! :mad:

Yes, I was going by Hortlunds first law of combat

#1 An enemy tank or SP gun that fits inside the gun barrel of your tank or SP gun should not pose any threat to own tank or SP gun's front armor.

Apparently I have to re-write that one some day.

What was that anyway? It looked like a Marder III from my end.

[ January 03, 2003, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

Here is a little snapshot of a moment of joy for me: Leutnant Hortlund's SU-152 getting waxed from the front from nearly 1/2km: pubimage.asp?id_=1309354

Hortlund is waiting for me to tell him what mighty vehicle stuffed an AP round through his tank of death - should I tell him now or let him wait until the end of the battle?

:D:D:D

Edited to check wretched image link.

[ January 04, 2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

REVEALED!!!!!!

A picture of MasterGoodale as he unwinds at home......

SnartGuitar5.jpg

(copyright Marc Hansen)

And....

For a new TNT-laden HUGE scenario (though NOT a huge map by a long shot), go the following site, right-click on the link "CMBB scenario" and choose the option "Save link target as....", and you should upload the scenario file. Multiplayer is HIGHLY recommended for those of you so bold to dare.

The Soddball Express

Enjoy, maggots!! :mad: :mad: