MasterAle's Good Waffle of Cheery Thread

The sad story of the white T-34

The story so far. A German PzVIB has been terrorising the soviets, killing something like 5 T-34s and KV-1s. One of MGs few remaining tanks tries to hide behind a building. Little did MG know however that a German SiG33 was covering that particular building in case any soviet infantry would be foolish enough to try to enter the village.

before.jpg

Here we can witness the effects of a 155mm HC round on T-34 and surrounding realestate, Boris the farmer who owned the fine villa was not so pleased however...

after.jpg

Lessons for today,

1) beware of big bad SP guns if you are a soviet tanker.

2) dont stay indoors if the war comes to your little house.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGAGAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G G GG!!! :mad:

Just replace that guitar with a rifle but and put a couple of bloody kraut heads beneath it and you got it right scumnuts!!

I'm dishing out such a hot, FUUURIOUS, molten, BITTER dose of TNT to SNARKER right now he's wishing he had never stepped foot in the east!! OHHH the humanity that poor kraut is experiencing! :mad:

"G fire from the left, MG fire from the right, Oh MY GOD!! A plethora of MG fire from the center and OH LOOK! Those small, glowing chunks of hard matter are penetrating my grunts' skulls like they were made of swiss cheese!!" :mad: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA maggot EAT LEAD!! :mad:

Mr. Twain's quote would seem msot appropriate about now, I humbly apologize for going offline for about 2 weeks. Between break/rooms changing and all that good fun, i never did get to my e-mail account. And tot top misfortune and woe, the CD seems to have been misplaced in transit... thus the butchery of MGs (unsupported) armor columsn will be temporarily delayed.

Originally posted by Soddball:

Something would happen if I wasn't waiting for the pair of pus-riddled twats I call my opponents to send me their turns.

My dear chap,

I seem to have pulled something while playing hide the sausage with my valet, which is making it very difficult to get out of my lederhosen. Once I've extricated myself and escaped from the dungeon, your move will be winging its way to you.

Toodle pip,

Teddy

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by flamingknives:

Something had better happen, so I don't have to keep bumping this.

*drop-kick*

Something would happen if I wasn't waiting for the pair of pus-riddled twats I call my opponents to send me their turns.</font>

Just so long as MG is in here or the AAR thread...

May I just point out that the current attitude of having a go at your enemies is reminiscent of the Peng thread.

I'll fill your skull with so much molten TNT that your eyeballs will end up on Mars!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Should be a more acceptable form.

[edited for brain error}

[ January 07, 2003, 06:03 AM: Message edited by: flamingknives ]

Yeah well your current attitude of "I don't want to slather my opponents sorry, sullen faces with tnt and then put a match to them" disgusts me maggot-pie!! :mad: I bet you're the kind of guy who walks right past a can of TNT clenched in the cold dead grip of your fallen comrade on the battlefield when the krauts are staring up your ass and bopping your wife, don't ya!!??? :mad: DON'T YA SCUMNUTS!!???? :mad: :mad:

You disgust me!! I'd like to take them flaming knives of yours, dip em in a can of my home-brew TNT and shove them up your weasel-banging, non-fighting, punk-rocking, flag-burning, non-patriotic, nazi-harboring, granny-raping, non-TNT-chucking, non-artillery-having, MasterGoodale-Wannabe AAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good Master Cheery,

I do believe I am going to have to offer you a challenge soon. Seeing you are a Red loving TNT chucking commie bastard, I believe you might be in need of a few lessons provided by my glorious Wehrmacht.

My boys drink TNT for breakfast, lunch and dinner then ask for another can for desert. A few cans lobbed my way by your men will only inspire and ingratiate my troops to your unstubborn generosity.

I know you are involved in a few desperate struggles for respectability and I will humbly await my chance to drive you back to the bolshevik rat holes your men pour out of. Will have to be soon though, the ROW tourney will be commencing shortly and my schedule will fill up quick.

Salute! Maggot.

:mad: :D :mad:

MASSAGOOALL!!!!! You worthless, TNT-soaked pile of bat drool!!!!!

Are my soldaten shedding your weak attempts at melting their faces????

How would I know as it's been forever since I've seen a turn? Alright, it's just been a day, but it's :mad: :mad: :mad: GRRRRRRROOOOWWWWWLLLLLLL'n time!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ January 07, 2003, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

hey, can someone tell me how I can keep both the 1.00 exer file and download the 1.01?

I have a PBEM that has been going too long and I decided to go for 1.01 now, I can no longer wait for my opponent to send me an orders file. He works and plays allot. He has a life.

So anyways, someone posted on the forum with some process of copying the 1.00 exe file. Do I just copy it? then put it back in after I patch the game up?

If anyone can help, thanks.

Originally posted by Das Reich:

hey, can someone tell me how I can keep both the 1.00 exer file and download the 1.01?

I have a PBEM that has been going too long and I decided to go for 1.01 now, I can no longer wait for my opponent to send me an orders file. He works and plays allot. He has a life.

So anyways, someone posted on the forum with some process of copying the 1.00 exe file. Do I just copy it? then put it back in after I patch the game up?

If anyone can help, thanks.

I don't know whether it's as simple as that. If you have the CDV version, a number of unit models are changed. Best post in the Tech Support Forum for a definitive answer.

Updates:

Teddy and I are on turn 12 and neither of us has fired a shot. Goodale, you are a goat-fellating nonce. This scenario is barmy.

Hortlund has amused himself carving up my infantry with T-34s and is hoping to get lucky with a hand-pushed gun against one of my tanks. We shall see, indeed, what transpires.