MasterAle's Good Waffle of Cheery Thread

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Edward "Maggot Mouth" Windsor you punk-rock-loving, skunk-pussy-banging, flag-burning, CMBB-skill-lacking, non-TNT-chucking, kraut-loving, non-WWII-knowing, tank-in-the-ditch-driving, high school-quitting, non-rifle-firing, non-exercising, fat-assed junk-food-eating bloated sack of cusk cock!! :mad: :mad:

I say old boy, you forgot my cheeky smile and rosy cheeks!

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Send me a setup..

Tis done … I just pray God this scenario comes with some TNT...

Teddy

[ January 09, 2003, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]

I'll double check tonight but I don't believe I have recieved a move from you!!! :mad: . . .at least not the correct one! :mad: I have sent moves out to my opponents twice since the last one I sent to you maggot!! :mad:

Now here's what you do! You listening scumnuts?? :mad: You pull that fat head of yours out of that fat ass of yours and then after you've shaken all the **** flakes from your lips you turn that computer on and check to see if you rrreaeaeaeaeaeally sent me the file!! Those ****-speckled lips better be just as clean as our sweet holy Mary's ass when your checking this you crusty lipped, skunk-cock-sucking, non-turn-getting-out cretin!! :mad:

Almost to the end of page 2. :eek: Time for a swift kick back to page 1.

Edited to add this - Since the Peng thread was apparently deleted some time today, does that mean that the infamous MasterGoodale thread has become the current longest-running thread on the forum? The Cesspool has been supplanted by a pool of boiling, furious TNT? The King is dead; long live the King!! God save us all. :mad: :mad:

[ January 10, 2003, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAARGGARGRAGARAGRAGRGRAAGR!!!! :mad: :mad:

If I ever see this thread slip to page two again I swear by your grandma's hairy balls I'll slither intot he big people's forums like you've never seen a TNT Chucker slither maggots!! :mad:

Heads will roll!!! :mad:

Your turn will arrive today Whoreland you bottom-feeding, grandma-banging wanna-be!! :mad:

Originally posted by Lord Dragon:

I guess I better go ahead and BUMP before MG makes good on his threat to deface the whole forum with untold amounts of chucked TNT and hoardes of :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How about SENDING ME A TURN, LD?

C'mon -- you know you want to.

Steve

Grrr!!! :mad: :mad:

Am I not a happy camper. My game vs the Evil Hortlund continues to degenerate! One of my tanks has managed to immobilise itself in the wet conditions. The only plus point is that it has immobilised itself with good LOS to an area where Hortlund's T-34 is cowering :D

Teddy Windsor has died from boredom waiting for something to happen in our game. It sucks and I blame MG for everything, including this thread.