The Laying of the King Before the Altar: The Peng Challenge Sinks Gracefully Backward

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R_Leete:

Juts thought I'd point out the fact that it was I who lurred Papa Khan back into the MBT. No need to thank me, Seanachai, I do it for your own good.

Isn't he wonderful, ladies and gentlemen? Just like a trained gorilla, but without the training. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R_Leete:

Juts thought I'd point out the fact that it was I who lurred Papa Khan back into the MBT. No need to thank me, Seanachai, I do it for your own good.

Isn't he wonderful, ladies and gentlemen? Just like a trained gorilla, but without the training. </font>

Originally posted by Aussie Jeff:

Mmmm.... more like one of those chimps with the HORRIBLE, SCARLET RED BULGING BUTT-OCKS. Gorilla is just TOO flattering.

AJ

Listen AJ if you are going to that enamored with the lower primates...well in your case your betters...you should be aware of the correct object of your love. They are Mandrils, not Chimps, you monkey hugging, Aussie nong.

You have to forgive AJ, faithful squire Nidan1. He has a preoccupation with chimpanzees that stem from a childhood instance when his mother, deciding to let the TV be the babysitter for awhile, mistakenly turned the channel to the "Today" show, starring J. Fred Muggs (born Julius Frederick Muggs to Samuel and Dorothea Muggs of Teaneck, New Jersey) . Watching Mr. Muggs cavorting around the set in his trim little diaper and attacking Martha Ray was too much for the little Aussie and now he sees chimps surrounding him at all times.

Of course that could just be the neighborhood he's in, too.

[ January 30, 2003, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Where's Emma? This place is looking really run down and the smell is getting unbearable. Gaylord Focker I thought we put you in charge of keeping the Cesspool clean while the Ladies are not around. We need more turnips! Where's the wine?

Persephone

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Mmmm.... more like one of those chimps with the HORRIBLE, SCARLET RED BULGING BUTT-OCKS. Gorilla is just TOO flattering.

AJ

Listen AJ if you are going to that enamored with the lower primates...well in your case your betters...you should be aware of the correct object of your love. They are Mandrils, not Chimps, you monkey hugging, Aussie nong. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Ahem.

(To the tune of Autograph's "Blondes in Black Cars")

Vroooom, vroooooooooooooom!

Ladies in finery

Prettyin' up the MBT!

Ladies in finery

And they're here for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thank you, good night!

I'm coming by your place with some pepper spray and a shock rod and we're going to work you over until you become a credit to this community.

Which means, if you get right down to it: You have no chance to survive make your time.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm coming by your place with some pepper spray and a shock rod and we're going to work you over until you become a credit to this community.

Which means, if you get right down to it: You have no chance to survive make your time.

Doth spake the Seanachai

as it treads through

the night

on Cat's feet it treads

through the night

O how it spakes

the Seanachai it does

when versificationism

is not its own

Doth spake the Seanachai

Thank you, good night!

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Doth spake the Seanachai

as it treads through

the night

on Cat's feet it treads

through the night

O how it spakes

the Seanachai it does

when versificationism

is not its own

Doth spake the Seanachai

Thank you, good night! </font>

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>I'm coming by your place with some pepper spray and a shock rod and we're going to work you over until you become a credit to this community.</font>

If I give you a ticket to the land of oz, will you do the same for AJ*? No need to come back.

*Hey, it worked to get the convicts out of England

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Dalem's a dill,

We know that it's true,

He likes purple pill,

Makes him bat eyes at...Grue

horrors of versification beyond anything previously defined as vile

Dalem:

All is forgiven. Kill AussieJeff.

[ January 30, 2003, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Dalem:

All is forgiven. Kill AussieJeff.

What? Like I'm some kind of android monster you can just --

Vzzzt!

Dreep! Dreep! Dreep!

Must. Kill. Aussie. Jeff.

Bzz-clank!

Must. Kill. Aussie. Jeff.

Bzz-clank!

Must. Kill. Aussie. Jeff......

Even tho' the once mighty MBT has descended to peurile idiocy....errr....even more peurile idiocy than usual I mean...I feel behovin' to mention that Leo the Limpid has just come to his senses and realised that he's no match for my tactical genuis.

How do you start a scrap yard? Give 30 tanks to Leo-piddle and anything at all to someone else. Even easier if the tanks are 2/3rds uber-Sov T34's and all I have is the usual assortment of inadequate German paraphanalia.

But that's not important right now....did I mention I beat him?? 86-14 for the math grogs among us.

[ January 31, 2003, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]

Originally posted by Croda:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

We need more turnips! Where's the wine?

Mmmmm...turnips and wine...

That's one helluva combo. Right up there with Beer and tunafish, pretzels and kerosene, and Mace and a hot bath. </font>

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

Sir AJ

With all due respect to your status as a knight of this most honorable thread...DON'T EVER ATTEMPT VERSE AGAIN. That was just plain wrong.

From Austrailia

Painful words assail the ears

Monkeys softly cry

Just be thankfull it was in his "normal" accent !!! :eek:

Noba.