The Laying of the King Before the Altar: The Peng Challenge Sinks Gracefully Backward

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

eat very bad baloney sandwiches

Im from Sweden and all, and all I know about american prisons is what they show us on tv, so I have to wonder if this is prison slang for something else? </font>

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Here's that bologna sandwich you wanted, the store was all out of burgundy, and no i don't except checks, or wrestling paraphaneilia.

POUND IDIOTIC SPELLING FOOL WITH FISTS! NOT FUNNY MAN MAKE SEANACHAI CRAZY WITH SUPERIOURITY! </font>

Pillocks, the lot of you.

Yes, I am still *busy*, but since I just knew you were all missing me ('specially you Berli-Girli) I thought I'd drop in and say Sod Off

Now, lemme see here...

The Storyteller is reduced to shouting like a pimply-faced l33t teenager on the boards, and has apparently forgotten how to spell his own name. Sad, and further evidence of his psychological demise. The man just doesn't have it anymore, can't you all see that?

The fleet-footed, greenwood-hiding Justicar tasked me with some long, inane report about whether or not Seanachai (note spelling) was a Turncoat or merely a Sellout. The answer is obvious; his dim-wittedness is a Sellout. I suspect Berliwhatever stocked him up with some sort of drug or liquor to consume in his snow-bound, rat-infested hole in the tundra over the long winter. I form this conclusion based on the increasing level of incoherence in the recent posts of the blithering idiot.

So, I have unraveled the truth; Reeks (nb) is a puppet king put forth by our weak, timid, somewhat cardboard imitation of The Devil and his besotted Irish (wannabee?) henchman. You weak-minded tosspots following these two have a combined IQ roughly equal to a mold, I think (and about as much backbone).

The stables are in order, the Shavian network seems to be holding up, and I'll be damned glad when the Justicar gets back in here and decides to put all you puffins back in your respective sewers. In the meantime, I continue to hold that the majority of the Olde Ones need to be put out to the glue fact...err pasture, and leave the running of the Right Proper MBT to those with steel more firm and blood the purer. Sit down Bauhaus.

What else...um, oh yeah.

Dalem forgot that I have Pschrecks. Doesn't matter though, he is winning because of those Uber-TCs he got and I hates him forever.

Gitlord Focker is paying for his lack of imagination on the attack and his head shall soon adorn my wall. T-34s rock against Panzer II's! Whoot!

Nidan1 owes me a turn, and so is this day a Git among ye.

In closing, you can pack your King, your Archbishop, your Justicar Pretender, your Lawyer, and your flippin' Grue in a gunny sack and toss them all in the river together, preferably in MiniSoda, today, for all I care about them. Pretenders and charlatans all.

Have a nice day Sodding Off, you twits.

[ January 28, 2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Vadr ]

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Here's that bologna sandwich you wanted, the store was all out of burgundy, and no i don't except checks, or wrestling paraphaneilia.

POUND IDIOTIC SPELLING FOOL WITH FISTS! NOT FUNNY MAN MAKE SEANACHAI CRAZY WITH SUPERIOURITY! </font>

STUPID MEN IN PENG CHALLENGE STRANGLING HIGHER BRAIN FUNCTION WITH WRATH! CAN ONLY POST LIKE OHIOAN! GET HAKKO! GET ANDREAS! GET PENG! WHERE GEIER? NEED HELP!

Post like an Ohioan, Seanachai?

No...I don't think so. Where's the panache, the joie de vive, the good old fashioned, down home whimsy?

No, to truly embrace your inner Ohioan, I think that you need to take a week (or for you a few months) and read your Proust. Preferably whilst listening to uplifting music, like Vivaldi or Vaugh Williams or even Yankovich.

Then (and this is the important part, Seanachai), find yourself a pair of rubber hip waders. I'm sure that would be no problem in Minnesota. Take the waders and after removing your clothing, put them on (the waders, not your clothes, you just took them off, nimrod.) Now, while wearing the waders, fill them with tepid tapioca. Do you feel the change coming on, brother? Now, carefully because your center of gravity has changed, walk outside. You may want to get one of those walkers that have little wheels on two of the legs, so you don't fall down. You feel empowered, don't you? Revel in it. Wave to everyone you see, policemen especially. Big wave for the gendarmes! Call them over. If they ask what you're doing, tell them you're finally understanding Ohio. Ask them if they wish enlightenment too. Don't take NO for an answer. They'll thank you for it.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Ahhh leave it to a lawyer to see the delicate intricacies of my humor of that post.

Why must you be the light bearer of Seanchai's dusty attic?

Sigh. Poor grammar and spelling are no substitute for wit or panache.

Oh, and to answer your question, because Seanachai pays me by the hour, and his checks clear.

Pillock.

Steve

WHERE GEIER? NEED HELP!

Well, I'm sure my name has never been used in THAT context before. You're right though. You do.

It was nice knowing you.

Moriarty!. Gimme.

The rest of you will hopefully get the same rotten cold I have.

Originally posted by Geier:

WHERE GEIER? NEED HELP!

Well, I'm sure my name has never been used in THAT context before. You're right though. You do.

It was nice knowing you.

Moriarty!. Gimme.

The rest of you will hopefully get the same rotten cold I have. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Sigh. Your riposte, such as it was, would have been amusing, perhaps even witty, had 'bologna' been the misspelled word.

No it wouldn't have. </font>

Originally posted by BilgeRat:

Aaaarrgh!

This is piracy! Surely the articles of war have something to say about this brazen act. A more bungling and buffoonish attempt at a nautical theme could not be imagined. Lord Nelson'd be rising up from 'is very grave at the name of his flagship being attached to such an undertaking. Not only taken, but used to name a vessel manned by those high seas galoots, the Prussians.

This Hund fellow is no sea dog. His Norse ancestry diluted by generations of breeding with some landlocked race. Probably Austrians or Bavarians by the cut of 'is jib.

Upon further perusal, article 33 probably applies in this case:

"If any flag officer, captain, or commander, or lieutenant belonging to the fleet, shall be convicted before a court martial of behaving in a scandalous, infamous, cruel, oppressive, or fraudulent manner, unbecoming the character of an officer, he shall be dismissed from His Majesty's service." This Lt Horthund's despatch is all of these things, most especially of the "cruel" part.

For more appropriate punishment, article 29 might apply: "If any person in the fleet shall commit the unnatural and detestable sin of buggery and sodomy with man or beast, he shall be punished with death by the sentence of a court martial."

For he has surely buggered up something.

Stringing up from the yardarm would be a mercy compared the punishment this scurvy lubber deserves

The yardarm is too good for 'im. How about an old-fashioned keel-haul?

And a sing-along:

Oh, what can you do with a drunken sailor,

what can ya do with a drunken sailor ...

[ January 28, 2003, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Moriarty ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I was in a particularly generous mood this afternoon.

Steve

No, I'm sorry. generous and lawyer don't belong in the same sentence. It's like putting Texas and Mensa together. It just doesn't work.

(Edited to say that Croda still owes me a set up, the prat.)

[ January 28, 2003, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Sigh. Your riposte, such as it was, would have been amusing, perhaps even witty, had 'bologna' been the misspelled word.

No it wouldn't have. </font>

Is it wise to ask What the hell is this thread all about???

Or should I just shake my head, mumble something about people with too much time on their hands, and stumble off to continue my entrouncement in a PBEM game?

This entire Peng thing makes a George Bush speech seem logical and coherent. After trying to figure this thing out, I'm ready to attack Iraq all on my own!