Hurricane Peng – A Cat 5 Challenge or just a steady drip?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Cabron66:

A lot of bravado, but did I notice a certain change in the air? Your comments seem so measured all of a sudden.

What a silly little thing, he thinks he can threaten the Peng Challenge Thread with banishment by BFC.

Seanachai I'm afraid your mortal enemy is falling down on the job. No threats to you, no more whining and crying about perceived injustices perpetrated by you, no diatribes about ... well nothing at all. I think you'll need to look elsewhere, as mortal enemies go this one is a bust.

Joe

A lot of bravado, but did I notice a certain change in the air? Your comments seem so measured all of a sudden.

MrGoat:

The only change in the air is the stench of your festering nether-regions (I did give em an awful serous pounding - moist and meaty just the way I like em). Or perhaps its the noxious gasses that pass for grey matter in that inbred booger eatin moron skull of yours. Just how incredibly pus-filled is your brain? You come in here and piss in our cornflakes and then cry "Waaaa BFC they were mean to me" when the going gets funky? For a brief moment there I thought you had the balls to actually add something to the place (your skull on a pike) but nooooo you're yet another sissy-boy who thinks he can play the dozens but doesn't have the stones the stamina or the hide for it.

Piss off, ya punk. We don't play with them wot haven't got the intestinal fortitude for serious abuse. Hell we didn't even get STARTED on you and you are crying for your mama. Get out now before the going gets sloppy, ya worthless little dried out tit. We'll make guitar strings out of your guts and play "Unchained Melody" over and over agian if you stay. We'll nail you to a cross until you are very very sorry. We'll put ketchup on chips and shove em up your nose and plug yer bung with pickled peppers. You will be roasted slowly alive over dung fires and we will eat your seared skin. So just shut the hell up and get the hell out of our playground.

Or stay, I don't care. I hate everyone just as much as the next fat person, but you better get used to the abuse because it will never ever stop. Unless, of course, you get sent to Coventry. Which is the most likely outcome for poopieheads of your elk. Ilk. Whatever.

The offer of a wild, drug induced orgy of insanity still stands by the way. If you have the stomach for it. Oh, if its a burden, forget the talcum powder. Just bring more cocoa butter and some ground maize.

Smooches, MrGoat,

Peng

Originally posted by mike_the_squire:

Mr Peng,

Does this mean the hooker, tequila, and mescaline party is off?

DAMMIT, I got into this chafing thong for nothing.

Look up about 4" you twit.

The offer of a wild, drug induced orgy of insanity still stands by the way. If you have the stomach for it. Oh, if its a burden, forget the talcum powder. Just bring more cocoa butter and some ground maize.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Kitty's still got that certain device that she planned to introduce MrHappy to.

I can think of nothing more suitable for this little partaaAAAaaye!

Mace

Originally posted by MrPeng:

The offer of a wild, drug induced orgy of insanity still stands by the way. If you have the stomach for it. Oh, if its a burden, forget the talcum powder. Just bring more cocoa butter and some ground maize. [/QB]

It's too bad we had to meet under these circumstances Mr. Peng. You sound like my kind of guy if you know what I mean.

Oh, and by the way, I don't want BFC to ban you guys (every city needs a sewer), but I am going to use your words for another purpose. Nothing offensive, mind you. Actually, it's all quite selfish.

I'll drop by in a couple of days and hose you all down. In the meantime if you could try to not use up all the KY I would greatly appreciate it.

Am I getting it yet?

Has anyone figured out my new strategy?

Actually, you are mistaken. It's not who can be most offensive, but who can offend the target the most. Or maybe not. I'm not exactly sure WHAT it is. I'm not the person to ask - Meeks might be able to tell you bein king and all, but the Justicar is the most qualified one to give you the full set of playing rules.

I myself am not really one who goes in for a lot of rules and stuff. I mostly just go in for the groin with a boot. (They tell me that this isn't appropriate for the thread, but then again, I never claimed to be appropriate either.)

So, you have me completely bored at this point. Promises of things to come rarely live up to the hype. You are a bunch of hot air, a hot head, and a hot rod but at this juncture, no longer a hot topic. Ho hum, say I. Ho hum.

Peng.

P.S. I am in need of a TCP fix. Who's up for some around 10 pm eastern time US?

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Kitty's still got that certain device that she planned to introduce MrHappy to.

I can think of nothing more suitable for this little partaaAAAaaye!

Mace </font>

Oh, and by the way, I don't want BFC to ban you guys...

LOL. And you think that would happen even if you Did want us banned?

Go to your dictionary and look up "Reality". Now, try to realize that you're not in it. This is the Cesspool foolio.

Are you getting it yet?

This has been another public service announcement brought to you from Cuba North by Harv.

Originally posted by Harv:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cabron66:

Oh, and by the way, I don't want BFC to ban you guys...

LOL. And you think that would happen even if you Did want us banned?

Go to your dictionary and look up "Reality". Now, try to realize that you're not in it. This is the Cesspool foolio.

Are you getting it yet?

This has been another public service announcement brought to you from Cuba North by Harv. </font>