A Peng Challenge Thread Coronation: Film of the Rioting at 11

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

So when is the official cremation....I mean coronation? Let's crown this clown before The Outlaw Justicar lops off his head. That way, we will at least get to have a royal funeral should the king Die-A-Lot Now at the hands of The Outlaw Justicar.

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight Moriarty, Defender of Lost Causes

The internecine, behind the scenes activities will continue for quite some time I think. I suspect that boredon has set in. I am looking forward to some real excitement, so far nothing, I am afraid to say. Joe is on the run, and the boobs assigned to track him down, are just boobs after all...

Originally posted by Egbert:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedbump:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Do bees have knees

enough to please?

My Panzers do not drive through trees.

Nope, they just go boom, start smoking, and come to a crashing halt!

Now tell me why you you are issuing such gibberish? Is it because of the illegitimate "king" some call crazy? Are you a wannabe?

Speedbump</font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Perhaps it's time i hand over the plans to Joe for review and an ok to construct the ultimate weapon, the Uber Guillatine , it has all the bells and whistles, literly, it's quite a spectacle, i've tested a prototype on a turnip!

Seriously, lad, no point in turning to mechanical devices for violence.

Your spelling is like a felony assault, and quite capable of finishing off anyone in a weakened state.

Originally posted by Speedbump :

blather....

You are nothing to me, less than that a ....a .... squire. I would have thought your Knight would have taught you better.

For this insult, I will await your setup so that I might properly teach you the ways of Cess {down Bauhaus, I know "an oldie, but goodie"}.

Speedbump[/QB]

On the portion of your first half of the first 1/2 point , you are correct, on the second part of the first part, you are lost.

On your second point, you have failed yet again. To be less than a squire requires no kinigget, thus those squires for hire, seek sponsoring knights. To peruse my sig, you see, would provide the answer to thee.

Ultra Gamey setup should wing it's way to you, within the hour.

I never wait for the opportunity to make lots of noise and destruction. Prepare to gnash your teeth in vain.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You know Seanachai you never did answer my question. How much Silver DOES it take to purchase the soul of the CessPool old friend? What is the going rate these days to betray your comrades?

Er, well, how much do you want, Joe?</font>

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund: At that age, one tends to focus on certain aspects.....

The only aspect I am focusing on is the fact that you have not sent our Stalingrad battle, are you having second thoughts? Afraid to commit you Facist invaders to a pitched battle in the streets?

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Leeo, if you take on a game against Boo, Make sure you get Tigers. Boo just loves to go up against Tigers.

Oh, why don't you go polish your tonsure, you gibbering jackdaw.

So, when's this coronation supposed to take place? I want to get good and drunk so I can make a scene and hurl big chunks onto the royal shoes. Oh, wait a minute. That's right...lemurs don't wear shoes.