A Peng Challenge Thread Coronation: Film of the Rioting at 11

Guest PondScum

I have made it back alive from the frozen tundra of Minnesota, thanks to my cunning plan to slip silently through the Twin Cities while the drunken attentions of Seanachai and Dalem were drawn by the pageantry and pissups of the coronation (I suspect Lars was also involved in the following picture - possibly having just been pushed off the bridge, hence the celebration):

GnomeonBridge.jpg

Moral of the story: shiny pretty things will fool them every time.

Downside of the story, part deux: Buy thermal underwear BEFORE visiting Minnesota. It's cold enough to freeze the yarbles off a Panzer Leader.

Upside of the story, one more time with feeling: Hey, one-dollar beer.

Turns out tomorrow, unless you're MrSpkr, in which case you owe me a turn already.

[ January 22, 2003, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Leeo:

His Tigers will serve him well in the dark, thick, fog.

That is where the Cabbages rule!

All hail His Grace, OGSF, ruler of the dark moist places (and Cabbages)!

No response from Sir Cabbage as to the status of my challenge. Methinks he is perhaps, too busy sucking up to the Olde Ones and the Great Pretender, to recognize a manly address.

SLAP!!! , take that you leafy flatulence generator. Maybe that will cause you to crawl out of the pot you are buried in, and deal with the affairs of men. The setup is located in your court, either accept or crawl back into the fetid depths from which you spawned.

[ January 22, 2003, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

A salute to Gaylord Focker, the Official Tamoguchi of the Peng Challenge Thread!

Far too modern for the Mutha Beautiful

Dig into antiquity...

Official Pet Rock of the Peng Challenge Thread</font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

No response from Sir Cabbage as to the status of my challenge.

I believe I returned a file last night, trembler before Cabbage. However, the malt liquor may have inadvertently induced me to send it to some tribesman in the New Guinea jungle. I guess that's for the better, as Mr. Glottal Stop will likely play better than yourself. Turns may be slow, though, as I think he only has a 10 baud vine.

Originally posted by rune:

I have an apporpriate EVIL scenario ready...matter of fact several. Want one to melt his computer down into a whimpering mess, or just something to melt Joebob into a wimpering mess?

Rune

Oooh, Oooh, please send them to me!!!!

[ January 22, 2003, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Lars:

I also seem to note a distinct lack of volunteers for the Insane Kanigget Posse.

Maybe they know how we at The Old Firm feel about competition, however useless.

If you want something done properly, you go to the professionals. And pay the appropriate fees. This reminds me, we have a "Regicide-special" this century btw. Just thought you (or anyone else with the sufficient funds) would like to know.

The Old Firm

Originally posted by rune :

I have an apporpriate EVIL scenario ready...matter of fact several. Want one to melt his computer down into a whimpering mess, or just something to melt Joebob into a wimpering mess?

Rune

Just like a good heroin dealer.

Suck 'em in, get 'em hooked, then scramble their brains.

Eggbert,

Has your knight not taught you anything? Never EVER get noticed when the mention of rune scenarios is going on. For this, who is playing Eggbert next, I will send a scenario that will cause his computer to flee in terror....

Rune

Nidan1, are you in any tourneys? If no, I will send some.

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Just making an appearance. So will that Outlaw Justicar ever put up a fight for his honor or is he too busy luting his fluffy?

Or is it fluffing his lutty? Just sounds disgusting, doesn't it?</font>

Quest for the anointed armoured car

AAR Battle 1

The Italian/Hungarian/Romanian BUT NOT FINNISH forces of Lt Hortlund faced the vile green Soviet armoured cars commanded by inept Nidan1

The outcome can best be described with a song.

Where have all the russians gone

Long time passing

Long time ago

Nidan1 killed them everyone

When will he ever learn, when will he ever learn

How did Nidan1 kill them all

Long time passing

Long time ago

Forgot to check the flanks of his

So where have all his green cars gone

Long time passing

Where have all his green cars gone

Long time ago

Where have all his green cars gone

Turned to wrecks now in the sun

Where have all the burnt out wrecks gone

Long time passing

Long time ago

Young girls picked them everyone

Where have all the young girls gone

Long time passing

Long time ago

Gone to celebrate LtHortlunds victory everyone

(apologies to Kingston Trio)

[ January 22, 2003, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

That gamey stinkin' bastiche Whoresland is about to crow again I fear - the swine has a bunch of armoured cars that MY guns can't hit, while HIS guns can't miss!!

Nothing to do with tactics of course - MY guns weer all sitting hull down and stationary when they die and his are all hull up and moving when they don't!

Since this game is supposed to be fun I've decided the greatest good can only be achieved by surrendering - giving him crowing rights and probably something like a 99-1 victory!

Sulk, whinge, moan, mumble - what's the use of having a Kong if he can't sort out this sort of rubbish??

Bring back the Republic I say!

[ January 22, 2003, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

PAH!

I note without relish {BACK OFF, CABBAGE-MAN!!} that all my recent POSTS stats including this one are stuck at a mere 1187.

This, Sir's, is a damning OUTRAGE!!

BFC, I demand a re-count!! Please fix your spanking new MK IV Auto-Abacus or do somefink....

AJ

[ January 23, 2003, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by Lars:

Oh, Malakovski. It might be awhile before we get a report from the field. I also seem to note a distinct lack of volunteers for the Insane Kanigget Posse. You may need to ask the Crown to up the ante. Perhaps PanzerLeader's yarbles could be given to the first Kanigget to sign up. Bet they would look nice dangling from a shield. See what you can do, will ya?

Hmm. Do you think it's the name? I mean, I'm rather fond of Insane Kaniggit Posse. Perhaps Kaniggits with Attitude would attract the right sort?

Or perhaps...yes...perhaps we should change tack and try to draw Shaw out to open battle by different means, by striking at what he holds dear?

I've got an idea. Hand me that claw hammer...

*pry*

And the chisel...

*scrape* *scrape*

Hammer again...

*bang* *bang* *bang*

There we go, the old "Office of the Justicar" now has a lovely placard reading: Royal Outhouse.

Right, I need some volunteers to give the new outhouse a go. Nevermind the lack of stalls, just use the big carpet with Shaw's picture on it.

Go right ahead. There's plenty of paper in the filing cabinets. He won't be needing those files anymore...