A Peng Challenge Thread Coronation: Film of the Rioting at 11

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

And he has all the grace of a drunken three legged gazelle.

I'll not allow you to sully His Grace with such base slander. Send a set-up, Boo-boy, and you will learn the pain of cruciferous crucifixion.

"Out of the door, line on the left. One cross each. Next!"</font>

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, Poor Boo, I see you are ignorant in the ways of the Cabbage. Our current little tussle, in which you appear to be winning, is but one layer to the many that form my hate for you. You're disrespectful attitude to His Grace, OGSF, Archbishop of Cabbages is a new layer, complete and whole unto itself. Our current "scuffle" (in which you appear to be winning) is an affair comparable to but a leaf that is ancillary to the main head of the Cabbage. However, the slurs of you, cur, to His Grace, is on a whole new layer, and as such, unrelated to our current spitting match (in which you appear to be winning). You obviously need a lesson, and I will teach it;

Expect a set-up tonight, in addition to our current tussle (in which you appear to be winning). Prepare yourself for the Wrath of the Cabbages!

Man, where to start? I have been away on sabbatical, meditating on all things Cess.

How is it possible that Texas actually has lawyers?

Is dalem truly a hippie? Or was that picture his girlfriend?

What exactly is a Boo Radley? I am not exactly scared.

Why, oh why, does Joe Shaw, my former liege, like that Agua Perdido so much? Is it the latin lover thing?

And what the heck is OGSF really saying?

And when I return, what do I find? Legends brought to life, rumours made true! Meeks has returned! And made King?!?! Of the MBT??!?!? How could this be? Where was the Justicar? (Oh, yeah, the latin lover thing...). I find it unfathomable that anyone would bend knee to another member of Cess (ooops, forgot Bauhaus is back also; well the rest of you at least).

I see, at least, that my fellow Ohioan, Boo Radley is speaking against this travesty.

Know this Joe, should you need succor (no Bauhaus, look it up), Ohio stands with you!!

Speedbump

This Place is a mess!

A bleeding mess.

Drunken, blabbering guards doing nothing but making sure their eyelids are intact, cabbage leaves and sheep offal, stained dresses, yarbles (Geez PL maybe you should staple them on) and I know who you expect to clean it up.

The Olde Ones have outdone them selves this time. A coronation? and King Meeks the Absent no less. Knights become outlaw, squires to kniggets, women, jostling to marry the Absent one, and Archbishop?, and now bauhaus speaking wistfully of Joe's fluffy.

To what end? The olde Ones jumped the gun. Their confusion over the arklike arrival of the SSN's (may I submit for consideration the acronym TNTBS -Those Not To Be Seen, vice fluffy), caused them panic when patience would suffice.

In their preoccupation with flatulent noises and poking clanky things with pointy sticks, they forgot to examine that which causes the TNTBS's to arrive like grunion on a CA beach. 2 Events caused this, I submit:

</font>

• The new Game was published. and Hurrah for that.
    </font>
  • The celebrations of the winter season. That generally mean GIFTS. And a hearty Hurrah for that as well. </font>

A modicum of patience mixed with the steadfast venom and stench of the pool would have made (a nasty potion that's for sure, I think I'll stick to stealing the Archbishop of Smoke and Marbles' finer scotch) good and allowed for the dissipation of the initial excitement of the truely newby. They would eventually drift away, or at least started to heed the No Trespassing signs.

All this has come to cause us such great pains and has interrupted the one true reason why we all love The Game.

Playing it. You inconsiderate Nobs have caused so much posting and gnashing of teeth that it has slowed the clanking to a crawl. Plenty of taunts but only a modicum of sword brandishing. Which gets me to my point.

All you nasty lovers of bauhaus owe me a turn. You are not dying fast enough.

(Disclaimer- For those honorable persons that have been sending turns, do not read the previous.)

Originally posted by Leeo:

Prepare yourself for the Wrath of the Cabbages!

So, you're saying your little set-up will appear as an ill wind in my mailbox? I expect no less from a Worst Coaster like yourself, Leeeeeo!

I shall take your cabbage and I will render it into a soup. A very nice soup, with chunks of ham and potatoes and some of those baby carrots that I shall slice up nicely. Some green onions and a bay leaf or two, even. All simmered nicely in a tomato stock for a few hours.

Then I shall serve it up! Perhaps with some warm crusty bread, or pumpernickel, and I shall make you eat of it! All of it! Then later, we might have some dessert and see what's on the tube, so prepare yourself, oh vagabond of the vegetables!

Hmm, time to organize the posse...

Should be no shortage of recruits to catch the Outlaw Justicar and his sidekick, the Fluffette. Between the two of them there should be enough built–up hatred to muster a army. In fact, I should probably screen applicants to keep the posse from growing into a horde....

ALL RIGHT! LISTEN UP!! LINE FORMS TO THE RIGHT!!!

Please state qualifications to join the Insane Kanigget Posse. Previous experience not necessarily required but any training in extra-judicial lynching would be nice. Outrageous French Accent a plus. Pay of 1 shilling a day plus eats supplied by the Crown.

A BONUS of being the one to pull the lever and give PanzerLeader a Rope Necktie will be awarded to the Brave Kaniggit who brings in the incredibly dangerous OutLaw Justicar!!!

There that ought to do it....

Now, to keep the trail from going cold I should hire a Bounty Hunter and set him on Shaw while the Insane Kanigget Posse forms up. Hmm, needs to be able to think with stunning clarity like Shaw, have dogged determination, and most importantly, work cheap.

Oh Gaylord? Get over here, I have a proposition for you...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Follow the letter of the law, not the spirit.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I shall now take the title... and declare me anathema ... so be it.

[peers some more]

Oh, I suppose he meant "anemone"... [leafing through the Paddock Book of Aquarium Novelties]

anemone.jpg

[allows ears to sway in a slow, aimless and fairly futile way]

*sniff*... oh, well *sniff* I shouldn't like to do that for a long time...

Yeknod

[ January 21, 2003, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Lars:

Hmm, time to organize the posse...

Should be no shortage of recruits to catch the Outlaw Justicar and his sidekick, the Fluffette.

The Har Mar Justicar gets a fluffer? I never thought I'd be envious of Old Joe.

Wait a minute, his fluffer is PL. I'm not jealous anymore.

I see .... the Red Sox not winning the Pennant this year.

Originally posted by rune :

Eggbert...

Go back to suffering at my scenarios. Hopefully they are causing you much pain and gnashing of teeth?

Rune

Ahh, yes, your dementednessss .

The 2, count 'em two, scenarios inflicted upon me concurrently, are both spawn of madness and bile.

We are barely into the thoes of their guile and yet, I still feel oddly at peace with the world.

Ah, yes, the reason. Your cussedness has shown through on both. We are all posturing and beating our breast, (down bauhaus it's usually a female thing) and listening to strange noises in the dark (or forest). Contact is soon and guanteed to be at close range.

Gamey updates, excuses and insanity to follow.

[ January 21, 2003, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

Originally posted by dalem:

Do bees have knees

enough to please?

My Panzers do not drive through trees.

Nope, they just go boom, start smoking, and come to a crashing halt!

Now tell me why you you are issuing such gibberish? Is it because of the illegitimate "king" some call crazy? Are you a wannabe?

Speedbump

[ January 21, 2003, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Speedbump ]

Originally posted by Speedbump:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Do bees have knees

enough to please?

Now tell me why you you are issuing such gibberish? Is it because of the illegitimate "king" some call crazy? Are you a wannabe?

Speedbump</font>

Originally posted by Speedbump:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Do bees have knees

enough to please?

Speedbump</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Do bees have knees

enough to please?

Bees, and by that I mean honeybees (the rest can just bite my arse), have 6 kness, as we would recognise them, and none of mine shall bend to you.

Crush them if you will, but bend? I'd rather be stuck in the amber sap of pine.!!