A Peng Challenge Thread Coronation: Film of the Rioting at 11

Originally posted by rune:

Eggbert,

Has your knight not taught you anything? Never EVER get noticed when the mention of rune scenarios is going on. For this, who is playing Eggbert next, I will send a scenario that will cause his computer to flee in terror....

Rune

Nidan1, are you in any tourneys? If no, I will send some.

Do your best. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

You will find some of us are beyond..... somethingorother, mostly spaces.!!!

You will note however, my behavior resembles an uneducated rodan. Knightless, yesss, but fearless (that didn't work out quite right did it) yesssss.

Please, kind sur (sic) find it in your heart (black that it amy -alot like the breasty waitress tonight, thus Amy vice may) find me an opponent that I may continue my rogue play of your demoniqueness.

edited to add rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[ January 23, 2003, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bauhaus:

{...piffle...}(huh???)

I see by your UNHIDEABLE POST STATS that you have made a most paltry and ultimately piffling 722 posts to this place? Good god, fellow. Have you <U>NO GALL AT ALL</U>?? Are you no better than a {gack!} FLUFFETTE? Speak up man or forever hold your piece!!

AJ

[ January 23, 2003, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by Egbert:

Please, kind sur (sic) find it in your heart (black that it amy -alot like the breasty waitress tonight, thus Amy vice may) find me an opponent that I may continue my rogue play of your demoniqueness.

Now re-edit to add the English language, you drunken lout!

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

{...piffle...}(huh???)

I see by your UNHIDEABLE POST STATS that you have made a most paltry and ultimately piffling 722 posts to this place? Good god, man. Have you <U>NO GALL AT ALL</U>??

AJ </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

Now re-edit to add the English language, you drunken lout! </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

It's back...oh great glory, the Forum is BACK!

THE SPIRITS HAVE GONE AND DONE IT ALL IN ONE NIGHT!

I thought I was the only one to notice.

I see that the last post indicator now indicates Re: for replies to a thread. </font>

Originally posted by Egbert:

ummm it's doing that funky thing with duplicating posts again.

'It' being the alcohol induced stupour you've clearly been reduced to?

Lie down and clutch the floor with all your might until morning comes and you remember why you wish you'd bought a thicker, plusher, more comfortable bathroom rug.

Originally posted by Seanachai :

Lie down and clutch the floor with all your might until morning comes and you remember why you wish you'd bought a thicker, plusher, more comfortable bathroom rug.

I'll allow for your own local tribal customs and bow in the name of being PC. I don't want to scare you off, nor do I want to take your clutch (my wife already has one, you see).

My own custom require a bow (vice curtsey) whilst allowing for less than gentlemanly behavior such as yours.

Your Mother (yes bolded) trained you better. Even the dog will situp.

If, in fact, I was stupporred (there I've invented a new word) I would harass Meeks the Absent, for that takes no planning, nor thought.

So, PHHHPHPHTTTT to you. Once again, PHPHPHPBBBTBTBTB.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

ummm it's doing that funky thing with duplicating posts again.

Lie down and clutch the floor with all your might until morning comes and you remember why you wish you'd bought a thicker, plusher, more comfortable bathroom rug. </font>

A RARE GAMEY GAME UPDATE

RARE I might add, owing to the fact that almost <U>ALL</U> of the following RAVING LOONY PILLOCKS OWE ME FRICKIN' TURNS!!

Ala:

Boo-Radley {WIA} - Owes me a turn - the scaredy pillock.

SNARKER {MIA} - Owes me a turn - the bumbling pillock.

SIMON ELWIN {MIA} - Owes me a turn - the pommie pillock.

SGT_GOODY {WIA} - Owes me a turn - the snowblind pillock.

NOBA {WIA/MIA} - Owes me a turn - the paling padding pillock.

OGSF {MIA} - Owes me a turn - the ecclesiastical pillock.

OJ Shaw {MIA} - Owes me a turn - the thieving pillock.

STUKA {MIA} - Owes me a turn - the poor pillock.

NIDAN1 {MIA} - Owes me a turn - the trenchfoot ridden pillock.

LARS {WIA} - Owes me a turn - the one and only CURRENT pillock.

BAUHAUS {???} - WOULD owe me a turn IF he ever had the GALL to send a setup - The Immaculate Pillock.

So, there you have it - a pile of pillocks if ever I saw one!

Bloody useless, Royal fawning pillocks! Meeks - you have a lot to answer for.

Like "What's in it for ME???" Where's MY title, huh? They seem to be handed out a dozen to a dime right now, so WHERE'S MINE?? <BIG>I WANT ONE TOO!!!</BIG>

AJ

{Post New Title Here}

[ January 23, 2003, 04:36 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

This is something you should all think about...it could happen to you.

Two elderly ladies were outside their nursing home, having a smoke, when it started to rain.

One of the ladies pulled out a condom, cut off the end, put it over her cigarette, and continued smoking.

The lady asked, "What's that?"

"A condom, the other lady responded. This way my cigarette doesnt get wet."

"Where did you get it?"the other lady asked.

"You can get them at any drugstore"

The next day, the first lady hobbled herself down to the local drugstore and announced to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms. The guy looked at her kind of strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years of age), but politely asks what brand she prefers.

"It doesn't matter as long as it fits a Camel."

[ January 23, 2003, 05:20 AM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

Don't you mean "Lie down and stick your head in the kitty litter with all your might until morning.."

*smacks hand......with 100kg iron block*

OI! Get mits off Kitty's litter, that's a religious icon, tha is.

And If Grue catches you coveting it once more, Grue will give such a pinch.... as in the pinch recieved by being pinned between a King Tiger's tracks and the ground.

Grue

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

*joke*

*thinks.....although takes some time*

oh.

Hehe

Hehe ha hehehehehe haaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaa haaaaaaa hhhhhheeeeee!

Sorry, Grue not laughing at silly joke, Grue laughing at thought of smashing some silly Leutnant with big club for telling silly joke in cesspool.

Grue

[ January 23, 2003, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Oh great.

We now have the twin spectacles of "OJ Rides The Range", "Crusader Cabbage", "Daffy Dalem's Dailly Ditties" AND a ruddy <U>MARRIED</U> Archbishop to BOOT! HERESY I say!

Hell's Bell's - is this worth it lads??

*drags tarnished sword across <STRIKE>m</STRIKE>yarble floor and sits next to a cleft-browed Sir Noba atop a hot pink picket fence*.

"Wot ho, noble NOBBIT. Wherefore doth thy tendencies leaneth? Art thee to partake of Royal lewdery and frippery or dost thee chose the chaste existence of OJ...?"

"Hmmm .... on reflexione, passeth me yon yard tankard brimming with merry ale and let us swig mightily!! Let us sit and watch the cavalcade of chaos pass by the by....."

SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Weldmesh Fencing Champion '69

Sir AJ , we have 9 pages and still no coronation. Gawd, waiting on this fence is really dion' bad things to my sitting machinery. (Looks over shoulder nervously - Bauhaus is back posting.....)

I might check and see if that pew with all those stenographers and TheFair Emma's short skirt are still free.....

Save m' spot....I'm off to watch Gilchrist and Hayden FLAY the Poms....

Noba.

A RARE GAMEY GAME UPDATE

RARE I might add, owing to the fact that almost <U>ALL</U> of the following RAVING LOONY PILLOCKS OWE ME FRICKIN' TURNS!!

Ala:

Like "What's in it for ME???" Where's MY title, huh? They seem to be handed out a dozen to a dime right now, so WHERE'S MINE?? <BIG>I WANT ONE TOO!!!</BIG>

AJ

{Post New Title Here} [/QB]

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

A RARE GAMEY GAME UPDATE

Ala:

AJ

{Post New Title Here}

</font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

A RARE GAMEY GAME UPDATE

Ala:

AJ

{Post New Title Here}

</font>

An interesting EMail sent to FoxNews Channel last night, paraphrased below;

Since the French do not want to use military action against Saddam, why doesnt the US hold off on its invasion of Iraq and Invade France instead....they are used to it.

Hohohoho,hehehe, thought you twits might find that one amusing, especially after all the ridiculous tripe posted by that Flamin'Nong AJ .

Don't you mean "Lie down and stick your head in the kitty litter with all your might until morning.."?

AJ

Oh my, undoubtedly another Wallaby fan. I can tell by his easy comfort with litter pans. Perhaps his troops like the clumping action. BTW, those aren't raisins.

Put it up little man. Your choices.