CM2 had better have....

CM2 had better have DRAGONS TEETH a chief fotification on both sides, one they forgot to put in CMBO which was not rarely used but was infact al over the Siegfied line so Thbbbtbtb to you idiots who think they werent common enough to use tongue.giftongue.gif

IF THE GOD DAMN STRUMTIGER REPLACED DRAGONS TEETH I WILL SHOOT SOMEONE A VEHICLE THAT WAS ONLY BUILT 18 times replaced one of the most effective and common fortfications, listen if I am defending something, I would rather have Dragons teeth than a lousy ass Sturmtiger

Dragons teeth? Where did the find the Dragon/s, and was it/they Red, Green, Silver, Gold or perhaps Multi-Hued? I guess if they were German they might be from a Black or White one as well.

As for the ST or the IS3 phooie. Give me the Matilda any day. :D

Niles, you need to cut down on the caffeine - or maybe it's Testor's you're on?

That last email you sent me was completely bizarre. I suggest you switch from the tubed stuff to the liquid cement; leaves less of a hangover.

EDIT: And the email you sent me in response to the post above got you onto my list of "blocked senders". You ARE the weakest link...goodbye!

[ 06-21-2001: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

If you're going to have dragons, I want the Knights of the Round Table as well. I hope BTS have the information to accurately model the penetration power of a historically accurate sword or halbard.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean that excellent sword Excalibur!?! tongue.gif

Cpl Carrot, if you're gonna have a dragon around, make it a Chromatic Dragon.

Gyrene, I don't want to know what you were doing that got you so close face to face with your cat. Too much information.

As for coconuts, we will do BTS one better with the sound. The Knights of the Cesspool are willing to rent out Squires to portray historically accurate clippity-clop sounds beside, above, and behind you to give you that real environmental audio experience while the Knights of the Round Table ride about on your monitor.

Oh, and mensch, I'll relay the message as soon as she wakes up... :D

[ 06-21-2001: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by niles:

YOU MEAN THEY PUT THE JS III in the game too!? UGGGHHH!! Well then why didnt CMBO have the Sturmpanther or better yet the MONSTER MAUS awww now that would have been swwweett<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Take your pills and com down! :eek: