What are the worst Topic Lines?

Couldn't resist that one, eh Rob? smile.gif

Worst topic lines? I'd say the ones with spelling errors to such an extent that you can no longer figure out what the thread is all about..., er..., or somesuch. Don't mind me.

I kind of like the MODS! Topic lines. I don't think I have two many stock bmps left in my game what with all the excellent art work CM modder folks have cranked out. My applause and thanks to the CM MOD folks…keep up the good work, and keep up the advertising here. Looking forward to all the stuff you folks will be coming up with for CMBB.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simon Fox:

"An answer to Simon Fox" has got to be the most annoying pathetic title ever contrived. It bears no resemblance whatsoever to the contents. It should be :"The MG according to slappy" or "Slappy pontificates" or somefink.

BTS PLEASE fix or do somefink!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Besides, everyone knows Simon is the one with all the answers, anyhow.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Besides, everyone knows Simon is the one with all the answers, anyhow.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Exactly. Glad to see you've come to your senses at last Dorosh. Though your acknowledgement of my uberness is a little tardy. Now all I need to do is get slappy educated....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simon Fox:

Exactly. Glad to see you've come to your senses at last Dorosh. Though your acknowledgement of my uberness is a little tardy. Now all I need to do is get slappy educated....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simon, if you weren't such a dolt, I would laugh. I have been defending Australian to on another "Australians Suck" thread, but its pretty hard when you live there.

At least, I think to myself, Tasmania counterbalances you.

I almost let slip that at least you are better than Meeks, but I thought than one over and realized I must be on drugs to think that.

What about rexfords seemingly out of the blue style of naming threads and posting?

Topic

Panther APCBC quality control concerns

(Translation: Please buy my book, I am begging you, please somebody , anybody..)

Text of Thread

(no introduction)

Panther..blah..blah..blah .. we do research .. blah..blah..blah ... as in book... blah BLAH ..blah.. we see this..blah blah.. french website...blah..blah..if that, then so this... blah blah..blah. (sudden stop)

(Translation: Please buy my book, I am begging you, please somebody , anybody..)

I tend to stay away from the ones that have little potential in becoming somewhat funny.

This of course means that I always read Username's posts because there is bound to be something laughable in there!

Sorry Ussy that was uncalled for! Totally my fault!

:D