Who has the smallest member number?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing I must be near the end of the alphabetical period. Then there are probably about 900 of us "old hands" minus the guys who got accidentally whacked.

I'm coming up on my second anniversary in a couple of days. Somebody congratulate me!

There was point in time (looks to be around Nov '99) when there was a problem with the board, and anyone who attempted to post during this (?)2 day period, got their profile corrupted. BTS did what they could to recover them, but were successful only to a limited extent. My 'date' says 5/16/99 which is correct...I didn't attempt to post during this period smile.gif

Not sure if this also had anything to do with the numbering system...could be smile.gif

Well, Wadepm just shot holes in that theory...he's a month older than I am, but his number is bigger.

[ 04-12-2001: Message edited by: Strider ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

....ah those were the days...the days of that old blue-on-white forum...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah! I remember that. I started posting on that forum even before CM was announced. I think it was about the time Achtung Spitfire! came out.

Not really sure why my number isn't lower, but I think for some reason I was away when this board was created and you had to start registering.

Michael

caralampio, junior member, your number will appear after you post or you can look at your profile up there at the top or you can click on the little roledex card thingy on any post of your or any other post. Which shows my number here on this very silly thread. :D My number would be lower but for my lurking nature for the first 6 months I spent on this board....

[ 04-14-2001: Message edited by: kmead ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

I used to be a LOW number less than 1000 until I had to reregister because I corrupted my user profile by attempting to FORCE a post when the server was crashing or crashed or was acting up.

So I had to re-register and loose my LOW number, OH well, 1515 is still "sort-of " low smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in the same boat.

Edited for UBB code errors.

[ 04-15-2001: Message edited by: Compassion ]