A Thousand Points of Peng, A Kindler, More Gentler Cess

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Agua Perdido:

blah blah blah, moo moo moo

Yup I did check on your profile, if only to confirm my suspicion that the Agua part of your nom de plume indicated that you are still a wet-behind-the-ears young pup.

As for turns from anyone, I have the same technical difficulties as Lorak at the moment, being a less than enthusiastic RoadRunner client...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

The most perfect of all Peng photos is being sent to Lorak as we speak.

Lorak...drop everything you're not doing (likesending me a file) and post it NOW!

After looking at it more closely tonight I think I can say with some certainty that was taken while playing ASL at my old old apartment. It is circa 1991 but if you were to meet Peng today you would see very litle difference in the way he looks. He has aged as well as a pod like himself could hope to.

------------------

What do we do with a terrible liar? Well, Great liars we send into the clergy.

Good liars we groom for politics. Moderate liars we supply with sherrif's badges

and guns, and the bad liars, well, we make them heroin whores. So what the hell

do we do with the Terrible Liars? Well, it seems we turn them into physicists

called "chrisl." Peng

Originally posted by dalem:

Wow. Now I finally get to see a picture of Croda. Makes me feel all funny inside.

That's your Inner Croda. Don't scratch it, it'll leave a scar.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

An instant classic...and yes we should play a game sometime.

------------------

What do we do with a terrible liar? Well, Great liars we send into the clergy.

Good liars we groom for politics. Moderate liars we supply with sherrif's badges

and guns, and the bad liars, well, we make them heroin whores. So what the hell

do we do with the Terrible Liars? Well, it seems we turn them into physicists

called "chrisl." Peng

Originally posted by Lorak:

out further adue:

Teachings from the Lorak

You know, when I first began reading this, all I could think was 'hmm, it's a lot like Mensch, only with actual sentence structure and some continuity of thought.'

But then, as I read further and dwelt upon it, something happened.

It is as if we have had, in many instances, the cataracts removed from our eyes. At first it will be slightly uncomfortable this new display of the Light…almost blinding, because we are not accustomed to looking directly into the Light...

Remember the key word here "Everything" will Intensify…: You might be headed right toward an outcome and Wham!!

Lorak the loathed

And suddenly, I realized. I could see! Finally, I could see clearly! I COULD SEE! I COULD - Good lord, is that Shaw? How long has he been standing there holding that picture of...AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Bugger. As soon as the lesions on my corneas heal, Lorak, I'm driving out to 'Horrible Southern Land' and slapping you with a trout until yours ears bleed.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 01-25-2001).]

by Seanachai:

Bugger. As soon as the lesions on my corneas heal, Lorak, I'm driving out to 'Horrible Southern Land' and slapping you with a trout until yours ears bleed.

Why Seanachai, Being beat with a dead animal is almost considered foreplay 'round these parts.

Hell I'll even wear my clean overalls and shine my boots for a good trout beating.

Oh, and if you think that little bit of teaching was obscure... you have no idea what I can come up with...

Lorak the loathed.

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

Originally posted by Lorak:

OK,

Peng photo now posted.

Lorak the loathed

He's everything I thought he'd be, and drunk.

Well, if Peng's picture is up, I will actually have to make an effort to find something of myself, I guess. Helps take stress out of the job to have more than one village idiot, not to mention backup if one calls in sick.

And Lorak, one shudders to think what else might be bouncing around the roulette wheel of your brain, waiting to land on us here.

------------------

Behold, the Pod.

That, unfortunately, is remarkably close to the picture I had formed of Peng.

I bitterly resent being posted next to him, particularly since he has a shot and a beer, and I have a girl and a fish.

Sh*t end of the stick, again.

On the other hand (looking at the bright side), the beer's a Bud and the glass is probably furniture polish. Note that his lower, reptilian thorax has been cropped out of the picture.

Thank god this is a big country, and that in RL we are separated by the equivalent of 10 or 11 large European countries. It is not difficult to picture this man setting winos on fire, or decapitating parking meters with a pipe-cutter.

And suddenly, I realized. I could see! Finally, I could see clearly! I COULD SEE! I COULD - Good lord, is that Shaw? How long has he been standing there holding that picture

of...AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Huh? What's that Senility? Oh you mean ... THIS!

EFYOUNG.JPG

NOTE: Do NOT attempt posting Mormon Wife photos without taking proper precautions and then only after extensive training in hazardous waste disposal. Do NOT view Mormon Wife photos without using the same type of visual protection used for direct viewing of solar eclipses ... oh damn ... should have posted that first I guess ... sorry ... sorry ... awfully sorry ... damn that must smart huh?

BTW Lorak you goof ... did you get the photo I sent? Are you saying that Peng is more important than I and if so why?

I choose to ignore the guy who had his water break ... or whatever ... and I repeat that SHE WORE A YELLOW RIBBON was THE ultimate Duke film. Joe Shaw has spoken, let the record so reflect.

Joe

its AUSTRALIA DAY !

Originally posted by Forever Babra:

Feck that. It's Robbie Burns Day. Now that's somethin' to drink to.

Its almost the same thing - of all the public statues erected in Australia in the last 200-odd years who most often stands astride (or rests - busts are big in Australia - thanks Kitty) the plinth ?

Why Robbie Burns of course !

There's a useless bit of trivia for the lot of ya ...

its what day.. Austria day.. well feck them and their colony down under too!

big fecking deal, a bunch of criminals have a day.. woop-dee-doo.

Update for you LORAK!!!!!

Hiram Snoodie and Mensch played a wonderful game of pool yesterday (yes Hirams favorite map FLAT with no fecking trees but a few fecking daisies)

his pathetic armour against mine.. he lost Horribly even with M10s to no end..

end result Mensch 88 Horams 12

we played another one but it was strange so I won't post that we got a draw.. oops to late.. jerk

now to other things.. kitty you keep posting pics of your self half naked I might have to buy a plane ticket and fly over to you to lay a few rules and things out with you.

Other updates:

none worth mentioning I'll do that monday so have a stupid holiday (to whom it concerns) or bugger off and let me do another leaf cammo MOD for the field guns and stuff.

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 01-26-2001).]

Originally posted by mensch:

kitty you keep posting pics of your self half naked

Huh? Where?

I might have to buy a plane ticket and fly over to you to lay a few rules and things out with you.

Try it and I'll great you at the door w/a 12 gauge Mossberg, shoot you in the head, stick a knife in your hand, call the police and say I was defending myself from a deranged assailant. W/that goatee of yours they'll never question it. =|

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Guest Germanboy

For the Aussies:

From the website where I got the lyrics from (if you don't know who Bobby Sands was, better don't come asking me):

This was a song written by Bobby Sands for his comrades from Derry in the H-Blocks.Bobby, along with his other comrades, would have sang and told stories nightly through the keyhole in his cell door.

BACK HOME IN DERRY (Thanks to Uwe for this one!)

(Bobby Sands)

In 1803 we sailed out to Sea,

Out from the sweet town of Derry

For Australia bound if we didn't all drown

And the marks of our fetters we carried.

In the rusty iron chains we sighed for our wains

As our good wives we left in sorrow.

As the mainsails unfurled our curses we hurled

On the English and thoughts of tomorrow.

Chorus:

Oh oh oh oh I wish I was back home in Derry.

Oh oh oh oh I wish I was back home in Derry.

I cursed them to hell as our bow fought the swell.

Our ship danced like a moth in the firelight.

White horses rode high as the devil passed by

Taking souls to Hades by twilight.

Five weeks out to sea we were now forty-three

Our comrades we buried each morning.

In our own slime we were lost in a time,

Endless night without dawning.

(Chorus)

Van Diemen's land Is a hell for a man,

To live out his life in slavery,

Where the climate is raw and the gun makes the law.

Neither wind nor rain cares for bravery.

Twenty years have gone by and I've ended me bond

And comrades' ghosts are behind me

A rebel I came and I'll die the same,

On the cold winds of night you will find me.

Err, that's it.

Happy Australia Day! I shall enjoy sitting next to Sara our resident Australian with her nice dress for the rest of the day.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Originally posted by Kitty:

Huh? Where?

thats my point! where are they?

Try it and I'll great you at the door w/a 12 gauge Mossberg, shoot you in the head, stick a knife in your hand, call the police and say I was defending myself from a deranged assailant. W/that goatee of yours they'll never question it. =|

Kitty

don't worry I set in my stunt man (mace) he'll take the slugs and knifes like a good little git and I'll slip in at the back door after drugging your guard cats with catnip.

install a bunch of hidden cameras and get out before monkeyboys (mace) cold dead body hits the ground.

----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Originally posted by Germanboy:

I shall enjoy sitting next to Sara our resident Australian with her nice dress for the rest of the day.

Why are you sitting next to Sara your resident Australian in HER nice dress?

Isn't that cross-dressing?

Mace

Originally posted by mensch:

don't worry I set in my stunt man (mace) he'll take the slugs and knifes like a good little git and I'll slip in at the back door after drugging your guard cats with catnip.

install a bunch of hidden cameras and get out before monkeyboys (mace) cold dead body hits the ground.

Nah Mensch, she wouldn't be able to pull the trigger!

She'd be stunned into a trance-like state by my stunning good looks, witty repertoire, and super-intelligence.

Mace

PS Has anyone noticed that Stuka has not posted lately? Any bet he's done a runner!!!!

Originally posted by Mace:

Nah Mensch, she wouldn't be able to pull the trigger!

She'd be stunned into a trance-like state by my stunning good looks, witty repertoire, and super-intelligence.

Mace

PS Has anyone noticed that Stuka has not posted lately? Any bet he's done a runner!!!!

thats correct you dolt duh.. you are my stunt double!! you look exactly like me.. sheesh no kidding would she be all mushy and drooling on the floor.. she be thinking its me Mr. Studmuffin!

Last I heard Stuka has bought a plot of land out back and supplied himself with all types of defences and food... poor sucker forgot to take his CM with him now hes in a delema.. go home to get the CM and get caught and marry or sit here with my guns and ammo, food and Boobie magazines and pretend that dingo is a tiger..

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Mace:

Why are you sitting next to Sara your resident Australian in HER nice dress?

Isn't that cross-dressing?

Mace

Only for the Australian likes of you who have the grammatic ability of a brain-damaged Koala.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[interior: Bridge of starship. The CAPTAIN GUY dictates exposition aloud while ENSIGN NYE (THE SCIENCE GUY) watches the instruments.]

CG: ...continuing our combat patrol of the Cesspool Sector. The inhabitants are uniformly scornful--even the Sedai system signalled us to put the metaphorical boot in, although from them it was more like a metaphorical fluffy bunny slipper.

EN(TSG): Captain, we're approaching Chupacabra system.

CG: Open a challenge frequency and signal in all known languages, "We come in war. We mean you every possible harm."

EN(TSG): Sensors show a space anomaly!

[it's a flashing, swirling space vortex, like a nebula being flushed down a big toilet.]

EN(TSG): The anomaly is Chupacabra, sir. It's sucking in planets, dust, energy--not even light can escape it!

CG: Is it a black hole?

EN(TSG): No, sir, gravity readings are normal. Chupacabra just really, really sucks.

CG: Battle stations! Set QB torpedos for 1000 points!

[Cut to commercial]

Agua Perdido

------------------

Feel the pain of outlaw cinema!