A Thousand Points of Peng, A Kindler, More Gentler Cess

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Germanboy:

Having lunched with someone who purported to be Ethan at the time, about 3/4 of a year ago in London, I can attest that he would need pretty strong hallucinogens to even be able to dream of looking like good ol' Nick. Sorry Ethan, you may have thought your secret was safe with me - it was not.

Lies and distortions! Can anybody else corroborate this outlandish calumny? Does Germanboy have any probative evidence? I thought not.

I shall contact jd and have him afflict you with a thousand legalisms for this, see if I don't!

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Thanks for your opinion, Jarhead, let's hope the match doesn't continue much longer or we'll exceed your ability to keep track.

Joe

Don't worry "We" wont lose track, I'll keep you on target. I'm sure you will be fine as long as it keeps to single digits. Now, I must get back to my TV dinner, and 6 pack of cheap warm beer.

------------------

Semper Fi.

Originally posted by Mace:

That you suck as a commander, Sir.a.n.y.b.l.o.o.d.y.l.e.t.t.e.r.i.n.t.h.e.a.l.p.h.a.b.e.t?

Wail tha' were tha easy answer, eh? Ah thank ye'll find there's a wee bit more depth tae it than tha'.....one way or another.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

------------------

You posture more than Marcia Brady with books on her head and you chatter like a dolphin near the fish bucket. - Dalem

Originally posted by Lorak:

For game updates.... All I can say is that I am disapointed in you lot. (even more so than normal.) Kitty has advised me that her record was about as right as mace's sex life. Seems several of you, have been holding back on letting us know Kitty has scratched your eyes out.

Kitty-win

Stuka-loss

Kitty- 2 wins

Mace- 2 loses

Kitty-win

Mensch-loss

Mensch-win

Kitty-loss

Kitty-draw

Berli-draw

As for Kitty... I would have to place her as a Brujah justicar. If any of you uneducated dolts even know what that is I'll be surprised.

Ummm . . . yeah, but . . . *sigh* . . .

Stuka did post a short snippet about being in the process of "getting his ass kicked by Kitty" or something similar . . . and mensch for sure posted that I beat him the first time we played, . . . and Mace is my lover and Berli is my Lord God of Evil, CM, Smoke, and 210mms Master, so we can't blame them for not posting it . . . and I, preparing for the stoning I'll receive for saying this, just don't like posting about who I beat etc., because it's not bloody nice. <ducks as a large stone sails past her head> Who threw that?!

<as the volume of the violins swells> AND I WILL NEVER BE A BLOODY BRAGGART NONG WHO POSTS HER "TRIUMPHS" OVER ANY OF YOU DRONGOS IN PUBLIC BECAUSE I DON'T BLOODY WANT TO ACT LIKE A DEADS%#%! <ahem>

That being said, I'll go over there now and await my stoning. --->

Kitty

Ps - I guess while we're at it you can add another W for me vs mensch as I accepted his surrender in a PBEM game not more than 3 hours ago but on the other hand I don't want it 'cause he only surrendered 'cause he was sleepy and I gave him an ultimatum of surrender or keep playing. mensch is nice though. =(

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

As for Kitty... I would have to place her as a Brujah justicar. If any of you uneducated dolts even know what that is I'll be surprised.

Some of us masquerade at have been educated

BTW, hardly Brujah... Ventrue no doubt

[This message has been edited by Berlichtingen (edited 01-24-2001).]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Some of us masquerade at have been educated

BTW, hardly Brujah... Ventrue no doubt

Now why wouldn't I have guessd that the devil knew of the masquerade...

But Venture? Why would you think Kitty was a Venture? She comes of as normal, not stuck up at all. She also seems to fit in with todays culture. No not venture at all.

She does present, with her art, a bit of the toreador, but her arse-kicking ways seem to knock that one out. Not quite crude enough to be Brujah, but her wardrobe seems to fit. I still say Assamite, quite, non-boasting, deadly.

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

Well Oh dark one, I Guess you would be one to know.

Kitty,

Please accept my apology at having offended your lineage. I considerd the others in the pool of being to low to even be noticed by the great clan.

Lorak the loathed.

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

Will somebody please tell this dolt what that means? =(

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

Originally posted by Kitty:

That Lorak is an even bigger geek than anyone ever imagined.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

blah blah blah

Time my friends (and Andreas), indeed past time for this behavior to stop! I say enough of the politics of personal destruction, enough of the comparisons to barnyard animals, enough of the disparagement of the intelligence of the pooldwellers. Let this kinder, gentler 'pool be a model for the board, indeed a model for the entire wargaming community in our civility and deportment. Are you with me 'poolers?

Joe

Were there ever any doubts that there are aliens among us???

You may be able to explain the Bermuda Triangle. You may be able to disprove the existence of Area 51. You may be able to refute the theory that the moon is made of green cheese and shatter poor Crawdad's belief system into a million shards.

But the post referenced above surely provides irrefutable proof that there are aliens among us. Someone that is not of the Pool. His corporeal form must have been taken over and influenced by outsiders. Perhaps his vileness, due the Pool, has been subjugated by a whip of the feminine form. In which case we must pity him, and we must pity the Pool. Well, maybe not, for pity is derived from a loss, and if Joe is truly lost to the Pool, well no big loss. Perhaps instead we should rejoice that this gnat will no longer buzz around our ears. By merely voicing such a proposal, he has removed himself from our realm, and now becomes merely an apparition, similar to those that appear during an alcohol induced delerium. Nothing that a good hurl and a fresh beer won't correct.

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Former SEAL and Professional Wrestler, Current Governor of the State of Minnesota and Future XFL Commentator, Jesse "The Body" Ventura. America ... the land of opportunity.

Joe

Oh. I like him. He's an idiot. =)

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

Originally posted by chrisl:

That Lorak is an even bigger geek than anyone ever imagined.

Pretty funny really. I get called a geek for bringing it up as a short snippet. But behold,

Berli knows of it.

PeterNZ knows of it.

Chrisl knows of it.

Seems there are a lot of geeks on this board.

Oh and in case you were wondering Madmatt is a Gangrel.

LMAO

ankh

Lorak

You may be able to explain the Bermuda Triangle.
I could probably even explain the use of literary devices such as irony and hyperbole ... but you likely wouldn't understand. I've been posting to This The One The True Cesspool for far longer than you've been able to convert the electrical impulses fired within what passes for your brain into muscular contractions leading to your forefingers (and ONLY your forefingers) flexing downward and striking ... slowly and one at a time ... the keys on your keyboard which you have, with tongue extended, a look of fierce concentration on your confused face and sweat dripping from your brow, pressed in order to compose nonsensical messages to this thread. In other words, Stand not upon the order of your going, But go at once.

Joe

Madmatt is a Gangrel.

Lorak

This is what is says a Gangrel is on that site, Lorak. =(

"Of all poolers, the Gangrel are perhaps closest to the pool itself. These oafish losers spurn the constraints of hair, preferring the comfort of baldness. How they avoid the wrath of the Steve is unknown; perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the Gangrel are themselves weightlifters. When a mortal speaks of a vampire changing into the Iron Chef or a bot, she is probably speaking of a Gangrel. Like the Brujah, Gangrel are fierce moderators; unlike the Brujah, Gangrel moderation does not stem from anarchic rage, but from animalistic instinct. Gangrel have a keen understanding of the pool in their souls, and prefer to spend their nights bouncing drunks from night clubs than with the poolers whom they so emulate."

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

Chrisl knows of it.

Seems there are a lot of geeks on this board.

I know that you're a geek. And I certainly won't deny my own geekdom (hey, the money's not bad and other people pay for the toys), but I actually don't know anything about whatever this clan stuff is (except what I skimmed on the link a few minutes ago). I usually try to hide my secret past involved in FRPGs (though, I must admit that I paid for Crescendo of Doom with a gift certificate that I won in a D&D tournament). And don't spell my name with caps!

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)