A Thousand Points of Peng, A Kindler, More Gentler Cess

Herr Oberst,

Tome updated

Oberst -win

Stuka-loss

As for my sister? Cripes man that is just sick. Your thinking of West Virginia man. No one here would sleep with a sister....cousin maybe... but not a sister.

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lawyer:

are the cause of too many messy keyboards from what I observe in these posts.

Too right!

I have to clean mine every hour with a strong disenfectant, the ...... err...... never mind!

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 01-27-2001).]

Yes Lorak it is true, Herr Eggbert has decided to press an attack after a 20 turn barrage that left my poor gum-chewers crapping in their pants. Green troops mind you! I would have done better commanding the Sisters of St.Mary's and an earless dog. The old man has prevailed and I only hope that his Sometimers has set in enough that he will forget to come home after a trying day at work.

I despise you Eggbert and our rematch will continue when you get back from your 2 week vacation (read therapy)

Now to pick me up a little;

Croda is dying in great heaps of worthless bundles!

Seanamoo-moo's and my game has just begun and we shall work on completing it this year. The rat fink has to be sitting pretty with such broad avenues of fire that my poor Gerry's can hardly lift their heads up, let alone press an attack. A pox on you Moo-Moo! May your Inner Croda be hit by a cross-town bus.

vs

[This message has been edited by von shrad (edited 01-27-2001).]

Originally posted by Boozer:

A challenge to Kitty. (yeah, yeah, I know, every guy wants to see how she handles a mouse) But, but, I got precedence, I used to shoot her down in her newbie AW days with my gleaming p51. At any rate if she sees this email is Oleboozer@satx.rr.com

Yeh mate? And I used to run over her in my Porsche!

I don't think shooting her down in a P51D or running over her in a car gives that person precendence to see how she handles a mouse, let alone get a PBEM going.

What's worse is that you barge into the pool without even an insult. That is a big faux pas in the pool!

Kitty will play PBEM with and when SHE chooses!

Now SOD off and have a nice day!

Mace

It occurs to me that with Hiram elevated in status, I no longer have a squire. I know the whole Knights/Squire thing has fallen into neglect, but I enjoyed having a Squire. Someone to help me up and down stairs, mumble curses at my back, attempt to trip me when I crossed through traffic. Is Mace available, or does he belong to Kitty now? Lots of the lads are showing promise these days.

And as for the Lawyers accusation that I actually seem to like the Peng Threaders, let me just paraphrase from a great movie, and say that I would rather post here in this Thread with these people, than with the greatest people in the world.

On another note, Lorak, your wife is absolutely lovely. So far, all the pictures I've seen of the Peng Thread's female member...er, participants, or Peng Threader's significant others, have been enchanting. Emma quite set me aflutter (but she is beyond me, I fear, joined at the wrist and ankles with the Grenouille Magnifique, Pawbroon, French Beyond Hope of Redemption!).

As for the rest of the group, the very impact of it made me clutch my hands before my chest and exclaim, 'Oh, to be a painter!' Hogarth, maybe. Or perhaps Heironymous Bosch.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

Originally posted by David Aitken:

Lawyer wrote:

> I'm either too scared to insult Dave because he has a Bren gun, or I actually think he's gorgeous and wouldn't dream of insulting the ground he walks on.

Well, I'm touched.

Well one must highlight the fact that due to an oversight by our Steve&Charles, he is in fact firing a Type 96.

Unless you knew some French bastard who mailed you the correct BMP that is...

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

Originally posted by Lorak:

Herr Oberst,

Tome updated

Oberst -win

Stuka-loss

Lorak the loathed

Point of order, Lorak. I believe Herr Oberst was trying to indicate (in a rather dim manner), that he had defeated Von Shrad, not Stuka. Von Shrad's email address is 'stuka'. You might wish to correct this, so that Stuka doesn't call down Aussie maledictions upon you when he returns from whatever rehab program he's been committed to for asking whether or not he should marry that lovely young woman.

------------------

Wow, Geier is a bit of a hunk. Sorry Jon, I think the spark has gone from our relationship... I need my personal space...

PawBroon wrote:

> Well one must highlight the fact that due to an oversight by our Steve&Charles, he is in fact firing a Type 96.

Actually, I got onto Steve and he modelled a Dutch Loyd carrier replete with Bren gun just for me. Now I'm waiting on Charles coding Dutch forces into the game so I can use it. Don't worry, this won't delay CM2 by more than a year or two.

Actually, I got onto Steve and he modelled a Dutch Loyd carrier replete with Bren gun just for me.

Here is the actual pic of Aitken and his sporty convertible Loyd Carrier:

Loyd_04.jpg

Man you have style...

------------------

Mark IV

Wow, that looks pretty realistic, I should start using some of these high-res texture mods.

Err, D, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you can see that this latest Marco Bergman's MOD even though a marvel of HiRes is quite inaccurate.

For example, why in Hell should he put a spare wheel on a bloody tracked tankette?!

I guess I'll have to pass that info to Steve so that he could correct the model and spank Marco...

------------------

Mark IV

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 01-27-2001).]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Is Mace available, or does he belong to Kitty now

I'm actually available to do weddings, parties or anything!

But I'm...I'm ... flattered, that's two Kniggits that have asked me to be their squire. This is a concern though, does this mean that the squire standards have been lowered so much that the likes of me gets a mention?

However, I must decline as I was already born into Knighthood, and I wish to remain a free spirit (well as free as one can be when under the threat of a Kitty whipping), perhaps become an Knight errant based on my mighty deads ( that or the threat of running a sheep stampede through the pool and through Lorak's nice flower arrangements as well)

Mace

The thead sits at bottom of the first page. I guess it was meant to do that in more than one way. My kitten tears tufts of skin from my feet as I type this. He is cruel and unusual, the way I like them. His affection involves claws, teeth, and fish by products. Reminds me of Meeks.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

The Legal King suddenly appears on the horizon. It is Saturday morning. A light haze hangs over the Cesspool, the Serengeti Plain of CM, where fat and lazy victims await their fate as this vicious predator approaches.

The herd is nervous this morning, stomping about in their own droppings and going nose-to-tail in circles, finding delight in the anal oders they emit. They know that, before the day is out, one of them must be chosen to die a horrible death in order to temporarily satisfy the insatiable hunger of the Legal King. Which one shall it be?

There are many species from around the world in the Pool to choose from, but all of them appear to be related to the chicken family. They go **cluck, cluck, cluck** and stick their peckers in the dirt over and over again in the hope that somehow their lives will be spared on this day. Surely, it is the Law of Nature that the fittest shall survive, but who can stand up to LK?

The Legal King looks over this vast expanse of wasteland. While in the process of devouring poor jd's half-eaten and still bleating carcass, this magnificent carnivore carefully eyes the herd for his Next Victim.

The chickens are truly afraid. What kind of evil beast is this that enthusiastically attacks and kills one of his own kind? If jd is fallen prey, what hope is there for the others?

Seanachai, the old goat who oversees all happenings in the Pool, understands that Nature must take its course. The weak must fall to the strong in order that the herd will continue in its mass torpor, bleating and passing gas, while chewing cuds and staring stupified at each other. This is the way it has always been, they say.

Seanachai knows that change has come to the Pool. "Come," he says to the Legal King. "It is time for you to ascend to your throne."

"Would you like some foreign food? Germanboy makes for an easy feast, but the flesh can be poisonous. If you prefer French, Pawbroon goes down quickly with a nice red wine, but I'm told his remains stick in your teeth."

"No," replies the Legal King, "this is Super Bowl weekend and I need some American red meat to satiate my hunger." Ignoring the unsettling fact that he himself is being sized-up as a meal by LK, Seanachai stammers, "Then issue your Call of the Wild."

"WHO GOT GAME??" roars the Legal King.

Annoyed and surprised that his area weapon personal attacks on Pool members have not yet produced a challenge, the Legal King asks the wise old goat, "Don't these dorks have any pride at all?"

Seanachai nods his head sagely at LK's keen observation, and replies, "No, Legal King, they hang out here in the safety of numbers to avoid playing anyone who might present a real threat to their fragile egos. They are not soldiers, they are an online Brownie troop. You dropped a turd in their punchbowl, but they continue to drink the fetid liquid anyway in the hope that you will depart peacefully and let them live."

Seanachai continues, "You are too cool and good-looking for them. They know they are not worthy."

"Then I will dig deeper and tell them," says LK, "You eat the yellow snow... AND YOU STORE THE LEFTOVERS IN YOUR HOME FREEZER FOR LATER!"

Seanachai gasps at the Evil he beholds! Never have epithets reached such a level as this. What has the Cesspool done to deserve this fate?

"Tell them also," says the Legal King, "THAT THEY FRENCH-KISS THEIR GRANDMOTHERS AND ENJOY IT!!"

Seanachai warily turns to the Cesspool members, and says, "Who here will be the sacrificial lamb for the Legal King this weekend, so that the rest of us may live another day in our foul-smelling stupor?"

Who indeed wonders the Legal King.

------------------

Only the Lawyer knows what Evil lurks in the minds of men....

[This message has been edited by Lawyer (edited 01-27-2001).]

THEY FRENCH-KISS THEIR GRANDMOTHERS AND ENJOY IT!!

Yes.

Tis true...

You seem to know dick in the way of Cesspooling but at least you are knowledgeable in family ties.

Once I had to fondle with the boobs of my Grand Ma because she was truly miserable about not having a sex life.

Haven't you tried that LawLife?

That's exhilarating, what with their armored corsets, they have more silhouette than a Dodge Viper...

Ok, now if you want to predate, go get yourself a triple cotton linen boxer short and be prepare for a kickin'.

We are not into Playmobils in here...

------------------

Mark IV

Originally blabbered by Lawyer:

Who here will be the sacrificial lamb for the Legal King this weekend, so that the rest of us may live another day in our foul-smelling stupor?

Sorry. You already said we were not worthy. You are estopped. biggrin.gif

------------------

When it's my turn to march up to Glory,

I'm gonna have one HELL of a story...

The Face of Evil

The Legal King looks over this vast expanse of wasteland. While in the process of devouring poor jd's half-eaten and still bleating carcass, ...and further delusional blatherings hoping to land an understudy role in Disney's Little Mermaid III: Attack of the Crabs

Jake, you ignorant slut...you brainless weasel, the last thing you are is a predator. Hell boy, you being a real Lawyer is like calling a Barbie Doll a real girl. You have no conception of stalking the savannah and eating what you kill. You sir are a G - something or ever. (G-5 or G-6 or somefink) A lawyer defends against the tyranny of the gov't (for the appropriate retainer) stands between the crushing power of the state to protect the oppressed (see retainer above), a lawyer is the shield against the exploitation of the masses and capitalist greed ( see retainer above) and the lawyer shines the light of truth on the dark and dank places where your ilk hide.

No my boy you are more akin to another animal of those dusty plains, I refer of course to the dung beetle. You scurry around building an ever growing pile of regulation and rules and pack it into a ball, constantly pushing it ahead of you.

You style yourself as The Lawyer yet this pool has only one. I have no need of the trappings to try to convince myself that all those years in law school were wasted to become owned by the guv'mint. The look of gratitude in Grannie's eye as she signs over her Social Security check to pay my fees is thanks enough.

So prance and prattle here if you will. Your abilities on the field of honor will tell the tale. Since you sent me an unsolicited nor agreed set of conditions, I can only suspect a rigged game. No matter. You lose your support vehicles, your squads are gunned down as they stumble through the whirling snow, only to die with a curse of yor name upon their lips. No Jake, my friend, it is I who have inflicted the harm to you, and shall continue to do so.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Blah blah ipso facto defecato mugga wugga mum bum wugga wugga big laywer kill cesspoolers ooh ooh ooh (scratches armpit, picks louse and eats)

I'm a little short on games, too. Send me a setup -- prefer more than 1000 pts.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

PawBroon:

I've reserved a jar with your name on it at the Smithsonian Institution where they will put your brain when you are through with it. From what I read on the forum, you stopped using it long ago. Perhaps some day medical science will be able to diagnose what caused such incoherrent and sick thoughts.

Babra:

I'm an equal opportunity killer. If only the worthy got legal attention, there would be no lawyers. Wouldn't that be awful?

jd:

The old, tired corporate counsel for the Pool strike back mindlessly and bitterly as he sees his default title threatened by new and enlightened legal participation. You are wrong, as usual, that I work for the gub'ment. But I have done so before in non-civil service capacities, and I may again to investigate useless Social Security legal work that props up your oppulent lifestyle.

It is always amusing when tit-suckers like you complain about government when your mouth is so firmly affixed to the handiwork of Congress and the rules issued by Federal agencies. They pay you just as surely as if you had your actual hand in the Treasury, which you do by constructive definition. (Look that up in WestLaw, and bill it to SSA.) Also, don't forget that many Cesspoolers are sucking on the gub'ment tit one way or another in order to finance their playing time. Don't mess around with that.

PeterNZ and Chrisl:

I feel your pain, and will deal with your need to be thrashed this weekend.

------------------

Only the Lawyer knows what Evil lurks in the minds of men....

[This message has been edited by Lawyer (edited 01-27-2001).]

Originally posted by Boiler:

PawBroon:

I've reserved a jar with your name on it at the Smithsonian.

Smithsonian?!

Now why is it that some buggers couldn't spell SIMPSONS correctly?!

Doh!!

Now you listen to me you sadistic fee overcharger, what you mistakingly took for a lack of grey matter is what we Poolers call a Pre-requisite.

Go practice the Law in your sandbox!

We don't need no stinking Lawyer for fear you'd mate with JD.

------------------

Mark IV

Wow, Geier is a bit of a hunk.

AND I can cook, clean and blow things up.

Your place or my place? Love your car btw.

(Also, I noted the fact that Hakkos cat is fatter than mine. Draw your own conclusions ...)

------------------

Johan

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett

Originally posted by Geier:

(Also, I noted the fact that Hakkos cat is fatter than mine. Draw your own conclusions ...)

That's his cat? I thought he was pictured sitting with his three children...

------------------

Originally posted by PawBroon:

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you can see that this latest Marco Bergman's MOD even though a marvel of HiRes is quite inaccurate.

For example, why in Hell should he put a spare wheel on a bloody tracked tankette?!

Christ the French don't know any bloody thing about war, the tyre was obviously placed there to stop heat rounds from penetrating the armour and doing nasty things to the poor people inside.

And what's this senility wants another squire. Oooohhh you poor boy, brain hurting a bit from having to write your own speeches? Or is it a sore arm from having to polish your own armour?

If I could be bothered I would do a game update now, but I can't be bothered. I am winning every game except the ones I am losing.

Pfft

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I have nothing else to say. Ya, quote that you rat bastards.

-Meeks