My MG's Can't Run Fast Enough for the Peng Challenge

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DekeFentle:

Updates;

Marlow I do hope my succinct slaughter of the language continues to cause you pain.

When the Whuppin' boy speaks, gather round and hearken well. Pain is *** most eloquent mentor.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your very existence causes a excruciating pain and a great weeping and gnashing of teeth. Fortunately for me it not my personal pain, but the pain and humiliation of your ancestors, both dead and alive, who through the fickle laws of biology must claim you for their own. Being the great humanitarian that I am, I will put you out of their misery. Consider yourself challenged (in the sense that I challenge you. The other meaning goes without saying).

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>From a thread far, far away: right oops on the turn thing.. second. I sent you file 6... oh well I'll SEND IT again.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Goof! I already had that one and replied. OH WELL, I'LL SEND IT AGAIN. Germans, sheesh, you can't live with 'em and you can't have a good war without them. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>on the match thing you may want to ask the fuzzy opponent of yours. You see I am waiting for his purchase of troops.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> That would be YOU Peng, either that or I'll just claim a win (damnit) and you can go on ignoring reality ... you are SO good at that. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>So don't go yelling at the Designer or you get crapy set up zones, ya

hear?!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa ... be sure to give me some good setup zones so I can emplace my AT guns WITHOUT TRANSPORT ... bwahahahahaha.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow the mindless:

Blah blah blah Consider yourself challenged blah blah blah blah….<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well. not very well done but being I'm The Whuppin’ Boy what can I expect? ME 3000 point I get the Axis, Fion’s rules of 76 you want to put it together or shall I? We shall see who's ancestors passed on the better gene pool.

When the Whuppin' boy speaks, gather round and hearken well. Pain is humanities most eloquent mentor.

I am insecure, and must have my Fionn's rules security blanket. You want to put it together or shall I? We shall see who's ancestors passed on the better gene pool.

When the Whuppin' boy speaks, gather round and hearken well. Pain is *** most eloquent mentor.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll set it up. As I am feeling generous, I'll agree to your silly little Fionn's rule. Since it is to be a meeting engagement, I propose we also use the DAR ("David's Anal Retentive") rule for Meeting engagements where all forces must be set up in march formation, and on roads within the deployment area.

Loathed One - take note that David Aichin surrendered in a fit of pique because my 1 remining 75mm pack howitzer KO'd a couple of his tanks and hadn't been towed into position (actually it had, but he assumed otherwise - ass being the first part of any asumption of course!).

Score:

Stalin's Organ: 91

Belly Achin' 9

I shall henceforth refer to the loser of this game a Sir Tantrum, since it sems to be what he's best at!

Buzz thingie - did you read Lardo's post after yours? By NOT hiding away like a frightened school boy I crushed the AT pillboxes for relatively minor loss on T1.

the secret is to realise that if you can't hide then you'd better get the first shot in...........and most of the ones after that too!

Come to think of it I have just the scenario to send you - you get Panthers and Pillboxes, I get Shermans and Cromwells - you up for it boyo?

Now DekeFentle - what sort of name is that? You been smokin' bad weed son?

I'll see waht I can do for you tonight. Setting up a fool for a fall always takes precedence over anything else! Random everything, Allied Assault, HUGE, lotsa trees & some hills! At least 2000 pts, FREE CHOICE, including no trucks for your guns if you want!!

You can choose the rest - which side would you rather be?

[ 08-07-2001: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]

Mace and I have finally seen some blood, all his. However I’m sure he has pleasant plans for my allied hordes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd like to thank PukeFender for his fine work as chief journalist for the News of the World (NotW) and producing his delightful article 'I drew first blood'!!

However, in the interest of journalistic integrity (yes, which is an oxymoron when applied to NotW, and to Pukey's writings), I'd just like to indicate that first blood was in fact 'drawn' when a jeep of his 'sploded during the first couple of turns.

I of course look forward to PukeFender's follow up article 'DukeFender: I was the love child of Aliens from Alpha Centuri, and the 3 stooges!'

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Origianlly posted by Stalin's Organ

Buzz thingie ...

some weak explanation about why destroying 5 pillboxes on turn one wasn't lucky but instead master stroke of tactical genius...

Come to think of it I have just the scenario to send you - you get Panthers and Pillboxes, I get Shermans and Cromwells - you up for it boyo?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bring it on, you pitiful excuse for a commander. Leave your tanks in the open against me and we will see what happens. I guess your infantry will at least get some cover from the burning wrecks.

Never have I read the peng thread (and I am not starting now)..

Never have I posted to the peng thread..

But, for some reason when I was browsing the web I have seen a picture that seemed destined to be posted here..

77.jpg

Now I shall leave, never to return again..

[ 08-07-2001: Message edited by: Banshee ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Stalin's Organ wrote:

take note that David Aichin surrendered* in a fit of pique because my 1 remining 75mm pack howitzer KO'd a couple of his tanks and hadn't been towed into position (actually it had, but he assumed otherwise - ass being the first part of any asumption of course!).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*you are accurate up to this point.

Presumably you would have preferred another exciting 15-turn withdrawal?

well.. I see we have had another influx of the outerboard gits. That is always plesant.

Much like the feeling you get as the nail finally punctures your sole and enters your foot.

My gamey updates:

Goanna... I am losing this one really bad.

Mace... I am just starting to lose.

Seanachai... Hasn't started, so I am not yet losing.

Elvis... I Don't even know what is going on here.

Tome updates:

Peng-win

Mark IV(*)-loss

Stalin-win

David-loss

shandorf-win

Seanachai-loss

I'll be back later when I actualy care.

Lorak the loathed

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

All the breweries were in the south then, I take it?

While the breweries stand, Australia sta...er, well, staggers laughing from one side of the street to the other, actually, but certainly without any intent of surrender, or even a clue as to how to go about it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just catching up on the mbt after a bunch of 12 hour shifts and I couldn't let this go by without comment.

That bastard Yank was going to give away Bundaberg. If there is ever anything to rouse the Australian people to commit an act of genocide this is it.

And Lorak the dyslexic lizard did actually win our little skirmish. However due to a technicality I move for a dismissal of the result.

[ 08-07-2001: Message edited by: Speedy ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

That bastard Yank was going to give away Bundaburg. If there is ever anything to rouse the Australian people to commit an act of genocide this is it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That bastard McArthur - had we but know thant the Orzee's were gonig to kill themselve's we'd have helped the Japs get there!

Besides - the Orzies already did a spot of genocide all on their own without having to lose Bundy..........when was the last Abo hunt???

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Long Joe Shawlver wrote:

Alice FloorVac, is there something we can do for you? If so, please sod off.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be nice to Ales, he's just a poor foreign type like CMplayer pretends to be, and doesn't make much sense at the best of times. Yes Ales, it's me! ::waves:: Just nod and smile, nod and smile, and he'll be happy for the next few weeks.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

when was the last Abo hunt???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Officially the last "Hunting Permit" thats right the state goverment actually signed papers for people to legally shoot Aboriginals, in 1946.

The last unofficial hunt was um...Whats the time???

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Besides - the Orzies already did a spot of genocide all on their own without having to lose Bundy..........when was the last Abo hunt???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Edit your F***'in post you p***k!

AND THEN PISS OFF FOR GOOD !

Who the hell do you think you are posting that crap in here? or anywhere for that matter!!!!!!

TWAT!