Why not answer, it 'll be interesting - I think.

I would just like to know what city and state everyone's from. So if you will just answer the city and state you don't have to say anything else. I'm just interested. I know most will say " God what a nutty thing to want to know " but I'm just curious. And if you think this is weird I was going to see if you would list your occupations - but I didn't. Come on it'll be fun. :D

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Port Townsend, WA.

BTW, two points:<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Not every poster on this board is from the US. I'm not even sure we're in a majority.<LI>I expect most everybody who wants to divulge his/her geographical location has already put it in his/her profile. But I could be wrong about that part.

Michael

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Michael emrys ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gyrene:

Disclaimer: I have lost a Blood Hamster match to the dreaded Abbott, who now owns my .sig file for one month. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please note that proper accreditation of the Eternal Peng Challenge Thread should be made regarding the Blood Hamster™, and Blood Hamster Signature Battles™, both trademarked and brought to you by the Peng Challenge Thread. Remember, we're not merely vile outcasts, we're vile outcasts that have our own attorneys.

City: Minneapolis

State: Minnesota

Nationality: Peng Challenge Thread

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

I think my nationality is not a big mystery. smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hawk:

Bodø, Nordland (ok, Nordland is a county or shire, not a state).

10 points to anyone who finds out which country (without checking my profile!) :cool:

Hawk<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's easy for us neigbours. :D

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: tero ]