PENG I TAKE YOUR CHALLENGE TO THE UNDEAD…

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elvis:

As it turns out Lawyer happens to be a very fun guy to hand with. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Elvis, your observations are brilliant and your check is in the mail.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Is this some sort of Bauhausian confession?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please refer all CONFESSIONS to Peng, as he obviously has way too much time on his hands NOT SENDING TURNS OUT.

[setting: Space. A plastic spaceship model is blue-screened against footage from Night of the Living Dead, the scene where the punker girl gets eaten.]

[Cut to: Bridge of spaceship. The CAPTAIN GUY is wearing a bloody apron over his uniform and holding a Luger. ENSIGN NYE (THE SCIENCE GUY) is stuffing a twitching garbage bag into a disposal chute.]

CG: It was bad enough that we had to spend a week in the Horrible Black Void of Nonexistence--we come back and the dead are walking the earth!

EN(TSG): At least the formaldehyde masks the Cess, sir.

CG: True enough. Give me a status report.

EN(TSG): The latest batch of scumsuckingnewbies and squires are even more brainless than Croda. With the rate they post their empty-headed drivel, the zombies would never think to look here for more brains.

CG: Excellent! What about our battle status?

EN(TSG): Goanna managed to outrun the camel-train that delivers his TCP/IP packets, and Croda is still as absent as Panzer Leader's wit.

CG: What about Leeo?

EN(TSG): He had us going for a while, sir, but I think we'll be able to salvage a major defeat instead of a total.

CG: Don't forget who writes your performance evaluation.

EN(TSG): Er... stevetherat isn't obviously beating us yet, although he's only scouting so far.

CG: Seanachai?

EN(TSG): A bit early in the game, but we've taken some heavy losses and are just making contact with his MLR.

CG: What about that gamey, alliterative bastard DekeFentle?

EN(TSG): He seems to have bought all pillboxes and arty. It's a question of whether he runs out of concrete before we run out of smoke.

CG: Doesn't Wildman owe us a rematch?

EN(TSG): After the drubbing we gave him? We probably won't hear from him again.

CG: Very well.

EN(TSG): Incoming signal, sir!

CG: Put it on screen.

[Cut to: ZOMBIE DOROSH, holding REXFORD's severed head and eating his brain.]

ZD: Seeend... more... grogs...

[Cut to: Bridge.]

CG: Stand by to launch Jason Cawley! Fire!

EN(TSG): Grog away, captain! That seems to have distracted them for a moment.

CG: Get us out of here!

[Cut to commercial]

Agua Perdido

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elvis:

I forgot to assure everyone that at NO TIME did we step into the Lawyers evil lair.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So where did the "fun handing" take place? A poorly lit, smoke filled bar? A dank and malodorous alleyway? The back seat of the car?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jd:

quote:

Hi there , your an awfully , cute pool boy ,You want to have some lunch with me?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will jd's pawing and surreptitious advances not cease? Here I strive, as the Cess' Pool Boy, to maintain a good Pool. Check the Ph and Bacteria levels. I ensure the sludge is decayed and reeking, the muck sucks at your feet, and the scum is thick enough for grazing. Additionally, I monitor the noxious fumes, to be sure they are strong enough to waft our contempt to the outer boards. Most important of my jobs, as pool boy de la Cess, is to ensure that chlorine, bromine, and niceties are never, EVER allowed in our pool.

However, my striving only brings forth the leperous, sallow, yearning attentions of jd. It's bad enough that I can't bend to dump the muck-buckets without fearing bahausian instruction, but to feel the rheumy, darkly avaristic eyes of jd upon my Cess-Stained work clothes makes me want to hurl my toe-nails. I can only discourage his attentions (I hope) by inflicting pain upon his troops, thereby depriving the sick bastige of his dark pleasures. You will be shunned, jd, and taught the error of your ways.

[ 05-24-2001: Message edited by: Leeo ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Just wanted to pop in and say, after checking cnn.com:

"Thank god for Jeffords! Disaster narrowly averted by the good guys once again!"

[ 05-24-2001: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Piss Off.

In a recent thread, Madmatt wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>...just drop me a line and give me a brief rundown on your tool...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am disgusted, and quite frankly surprised at this display of wretchedness. Please, somebody, throw a wet towel on him!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jd:

When paradise is eclisped by the orb's dark void, and blackness seizes the small and fearful denizens scampering about the feet of giants, then driven to depths of frenzy and passion unknown they send unwanted (and unwashed) emails and thus as the forum lay like Romulus before, tatterd and in despair leeo, a minor nit spake thus Now leeo is about as alluring as a coon hounds vomit after a squirrel hunt, but he seems so innocent here. The shy lad soon sent a disclaimer saying his wife inadvertenly sent it. Hmmm the options....1) that's NO wife! 2) leeo needs to embrace and accept himself or 3) His wife didn't "mistakenly" send it to me!

That being said we have adjourned to the boudoir of the CM battlefield to settle this as full blooded men, (...er, at least me. no saing about this youngster) Bauhaus, I may have found you an apprentice and don't turn your back!

[ 05-24-2001: Message edited by: jd ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think not.........the part about finding an apprentice. I turn my back on nobody.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Nice work Berli, getting your old number back.

Evil obviously has its priveledges then?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the saying....."It's not who you know, but who you blow," is more to the point with Lucifergetting his # back.

Achtung Herr Lorak!

First things first... I think you overlooked my 67-33 loss to Abbott.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>dalem wrote:

Dame Achin' spanked me senseless with heated snowshoes without even breaking a sweat. Senor Lorak please punch in

David Aitken's Frosty the Hun-Men: Win

dalem's plodding body bag ballast: Loss

I will attempt to reclaim my honor in our jungle rematch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's true, all true. I didn't know what a killzone was until dalem skillfully maneuvered all his men and armour into mine, and then drove them back and forth a bit to make sure I noticed. My two Marders didn't last long, but a 75mm infantry gun made short work of several Chaffees, a halftrack and an M10 TD. The score was 77-23 in my favour.

dalem_win_1a.jpg

dalem_win_1b.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

You are a sick man, PL... I love it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quick Panzy, throw that wet towel in David's direction can't have him getting all squishy now can we? ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Panzer Leader wrote:

YK2 your smallest peep becomes my fervent desire!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now look what you've done Emma...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Now after those giant (and pointless) pictures appear in my little innocuous internet window, causing me to do the annoying right/left scroll dance, let's get this damn thing to the next page.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pointless? They are entirely necessary to immortalise my crushing victory over the inept Mr. Dalem. Anyway, what are you browsing on, a PalmPilot?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

[QBNow after those giant (and pointless) pictures appear in my little innocuous internet window, causing me to do the annoying right/left scroll dance, let's get this damn thing to the next page.[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, what you're sayin', is that ya have a small one?

Guest PondScum

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Meeow:

and the scum is thick enough for grazing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone called? Wait... wait... pool scum? I wish you bastiches would stop waking me up for these false alerts.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted on the Outer Boards by The Mad Bald One:

Think of it as a huge disfunctional PBEM/TCP game community with an abusive father, a neglect Mother and a Cousin that keeps bumming the other members of the family for cigarette money.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"The Pool"! Starring Berli as the abusive father, Peng as the neglectful mother, and Mensch as the cigarette-bumming and slightly retarded cousin. Coming soon (godDAMmit Bauhaus) to a cinema near you.

And if not there, then straight to video and the top shelf at Blockbusters, if you know what I mean.

So much hate, so many deserving targets

In reply to Mr. 264's (aka John look at my small member Kelley's eternal why Peng? question, now locked, The bald one said <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>It is a place for member sof the forum to meet up with other CM players, hurl incredibly funny and, for the most part intelligent, insults and taunts back and forth wage war via Combat Mission with each other, hone their tactical and gameplay techniques and generally tick off people from time to time.

Think of it as a huge disfunctional PBEM/TCP game community with an abusive father, a neglect Mother and a Cousin that keeps bumming the other members of the family for cigarette money.

We read it (if the verb READ is really applicable) from time to time, get a chuckle out of it and allow it to continue.

And Why? Well because...

Time to move on gentlemen....

Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Well said Matt, well said.

And PansyTuckus, will you STOP trolling for nubile, naive waif's on the main board, to wit <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I believe he was referring to me. Now, if you really want to know what it's like to swim in the cesspool, dive on in!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Hell's bells man, like we'd want him, anyone else or for that matter you. Now Stop it! Marcel you really need to keep this boy on a better leash w/ a pooper scooper handy, he'll dump anywhere.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>jdmorse wrote:

Now Stop it! Marcel you really need to keep this boy on a better leash w/ a pooper scooper handy, he'll dump anywhere.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think pooper scoopers were invented to prove just how distorted animal lovers are. 100 quid/bucks/francs/deutschmarks/etc. + food + toys + veterinary bills buys you a small furry witless creature which lines your floors with hair, craps either on your carpet, in your garden or in the street, drools on your shoes, chews up anything that it can get its evil little paws on (the more expensive or irreplacable the better), and requires to be taken for a walk twice a day. Now just to add insult to injury, you're expected to pick up its crap and bring it home with you! And these people don't even think twice.

They must be getting something in return that we don't know about. Aha, Mace has the answer!