PENG I TAKE YOUR CHALLENGE TO THE UNDEAD…

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ParaBellum:

Oh, interesting relationship you have...

How does a warm and phuzzie Phan feel?

:D

I knew these poolers were a strange bunch of people, but this...

[ 05-25-2001: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What in the name of George Dubya Bush do we have here? I highly suggest you lose the namby pamby talk, pull out your needle-nose thingamabobies and extract the testicles that have obviously been sucked up deep inside you. Once you accomplish that task, which may take some time, SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR!!!!!! Until then, SOD OFF!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

Hmm. From my experience is normally the kind of guy that enjoys losing. You know the type; he's probably the head of big corporation by day but at night finds that being bullied, whipped, and spanked by a dominant woman clad in black latex or leather allows him to rid himself of the day's stress.

Kitty<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please don't tease me like that, Kitty!

Okay, on the serious side for a moment. Has anyone ever won this ill-fated scenario Jabos! as the defending Germans?

It is fun, don't get me wrong, but those planes just make me cry, and GAWD that horrible line of Guns on the edge of the woods, it is sickening, really...

I will be happy if I end this battle with even a single enemy tank knocked out.

((Actually that is an exaggeration -- I have already torched a half-dozen of his armoured dogs, but I chock that up to Mrspeeeeeeeker's total lack of skill rather than any sprinkling of hope that this battle is winnable.))

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

What in the name of George Dubya Bush do we have here? I highly suggest you lose the thingamabobies and extract the testicles namby pamby talk, pull out your needle-nose that have obviously been sucked up deep inside you. Once you accomplish that task, which may take some time, SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR!!!!!! Until then, SOD OFF!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bauhaus you dare to question my manhood???

Revenge! :mad:

I just took my voodoo doll, attached a little, dirty, ragged piece of paper on which I wrote bauhaus and began to torment it!

Ha! You feel already the pain in your head?

Na, it's not a brain tumor (what brain anyway)...

May your testicles implode! May your president be elected a second time!

May your lousy tanks be knocked out by small arms fire from 1200m!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

pointless whining omitted

((Actually that is an exaggeration -- I have already torched a half-dozen of his armoured dogs,<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In what universe is four equal to half a dozen?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

...whipped, and spanked by a dominant woman clad in black latex or leather allows him to rid himself of the day's stress.

Kitty<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. Nothing quite like coming to in the late morning and reading that.

Gosh, Kitty (looking down, twisting toe in little glob of cess), I didn't know you cared! Awwwwww!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Miss Candor -

You coprophagous amoeboid! What kind of creature challenges a girl (even if she IS infatutated with someone who thinks Jerry Lewis is a pretty funny guy)?

I challenge you, you stinking bag of goat innards. Send a setup that I may crush you ruthlessly, in God's mercy.

Amen.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another troll from the Legal Department. JD, Lawyer, Marlow and now you. Remind me to check the back of my shirt for a "SUE ME" tag... probably that twice-damned St. Rat put it there.

As for my challenge to the tap-dancing YK2, a social experiment, nothing more. Interesting data, though.

As for your challenge to me, they obviously give out free copies of the thesaurus with each fill-up way out there in What's-a-Hatchin'. Looks like you've made it up to the "C's", so we shall expect you to use the word 'dilatory' in your next post.

As I seem to be winning and losing most of my games now, I'll send something that neither of us can win or lose at. Something that stinks of the fires of Berli, perhaps... thus, God's mercy will be nowhere to be found.

I just took my voodoo doll, attached a little, dirty, ragged piece of paper on which I wrote bauhaus and began to torment it!

:D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bauhaus, this wimpy little runt seems to be one of your local Volksfagg*ts (Drivers Wanted!). Probably drinks Budweiser Light and thinks it's good because it's imported. I'm sure he hasn't noticed the lengthy piece of toilet paper stuck to his foot and dragging along behind him.

In comparison, Parasol makes those manner-loving dweebs Leeo and Abbott look like Macho Men instead of Village People. Just when you think it can't get any worse...

You could just sic mensch on him if you don't have time to do it yourself. Either way, this is a nasty little stain you should remove quicly before it spreads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

[QB]

Probably drinks Budweiser Light and thinks it's good because it's imported/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL!! :D

Lawyer, you wimp.

You wouldn't recognize a good beer if I'd knock you on the head with one.

Cheers

[ 05-26-2001: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]

ROFL!! :D

Lawyer, you wimp.

You wouldn't recognize a good beer if I'd knock you on the head with one.

Cheers

[ 05-26-2001: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Au contraire, ParaBoy. Lawyer drinks "3 Monts" ale from French Flanders. Superior in every way to other brews, and I have tried them all at one time or another.

Cheers and a Smiley,

Au contraire, ParaBoy. Lawyer drinks "3 Monts" ale from French Flanders. Superior in every way to other brews, and I have tried them all at one time or another.

Cheers and a Smiley,

Lawyer, I really like your sense of humour!

A belgian beer... :rolleyes:

If you think that one is good, I recommend another fine beer to you: Beijing Beer. The taste for the connaisseurs! :D

Lawyer, I really like your sense of humour!

A belgian beer... :rolleyes:

If you think that one is good, I recommend another fine beer to you: Beijing Beer. The taste for the connaisseurs! :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The "taste of the sewers"? You can take your Chi-Com beer and shove it up their 1.2 billion butts (minus the 20 or so that Iskander is bringing in by Ryder truck to start his family business).

News Flash --- Ryder Trucks announced today that it is negotiating with O.J. Simpson to be its new celebrity spokesman since Tim McVeigh will soon be unavailable for personal appearances...

tongue.gif

The "taste of the sewers"? You can take your Chi-Com beer and shove it up their 1.2 billion butts <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You didn't know that the so-callled "spy plane" wasn't doing a reconaissance flight but trying to smuggle beer from China to the US??

Oh boy...

BTW when we germans are not too much occupied with trying to conquer Europe and enslaving half its population we are making some GREAT beers. Gotta taste one.

Thoughts for today, read 'em and weep girls!

Nice and courteous PBEM thread.

What is going on with all this Peng thread nonsense anyway?

My god man, the bandwidth!

My member number is smaller then yours!

It has absolutely nothing to do with Combat Mission!

I am not a crook!

My b**T itches.

Stop looking like a Ewe, it makes Mace nervous.

Joyzee is Phan-tastic!

Peng is pickeled.

Ya wanker!

BTW when we germans are not too much occupied with trying to conquer Europe and enslaving half its population we are making some GREAT beers. Gotta taste one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've tasted many, many German beers and wines, ParaJugend. I plan to have many, many more. Beer is too important for personal prejudices, so I aim my revulsion revelations at the "FAGGIT's" here in the Cesspool. (FAGGIT = Feckin'-A-Giant GIT). Git it??

Now we need to stop this back and forth before some of the Poolscum start calling it a mating ritual.

NOPAIRABALLEM-

Wake me when your testicles arrive.....YAWN!The only partially nasty thing you said was the president comment......can't defend that one.

[ 05-26-2001: Message edited by: bauhaus ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

Wake me when your testicles arrive

[ 05-26-2001: Message edited by: bauhaus ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why??? Do you need some?

Don't give up hope, bauhaus. Perhaps in a few years surgery is sophisticated enough to help you with your, ahem, missing parts.

I think that you could still be able to live a "normal" life.

To lawyer:

Grandpa, we also have some light, alcohol-free beers for the older generation. BTW I think it's great that a man of your age still participates in the online community!

To Lawyer:

Grandpa, we also have some light, alcohol-free beers for the older generation. BTW I think it's great that a man of your age still participates in the online community!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh,heh... not bad, kid. I almost feel bad that Jake's gonna gut you like a trout. Almost.

PS Jake: I'm supposed to come back with TWENTY?!? Great: I can start my own railroad! Have to toss those plans for the laundry now....

Let it hereby be known that Panzer Leader has completed the first stage of initiation. He has completed the scenario JABO! Be it remembered that said Panzer Leader was able to score a total of 11 points, exiting the map with a single flak truck and the broken remnants of a PanzerGrenadier company (around 6 men).

For the second stage, I call forward Bauhaus and Mace to deliver the traditional welcome!

Speedbump

To lawyer:

Grandpa, we also have some light, alcohol-free beers for the older generation. BTW I think it's great that a man of your age still participates in the online community!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez, to think that I preserved my good looks by pickling myself with alcohol just to hear some snotface dole-supported German "student" (have you ever met one under age 50 who isn't still a student?) give me some lame trash-talk...

Listen up, punk, I am the Consigliori and you ain't. Yer right, I could be your grandpa, just like anyone else here in the Pool who got drunk and visited your mom's business during the past 20 years. But you won't be anybody's grandpa cuz you ain't got a pair big enough to fool a blind mama with a terminal love ache. So take your peanut shell and rubber band jockstrap (along with the mascara you use to draw hairs around your scrotum) and put it all where the sun don't shine.

Verstehen sie?? Gut. Damned FAGGIT!

Ike

I only said 20 cuz that's what I read in the papers. Now some of those Mexican dudes know how to stretch the limits on the border run. Call Ryder and ask how many they recommend without going to jail. BTW, have you considered a semi-conductor factory?

Listen up, punk, I am the Consigliori and you ain't. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, sorry, I thought you were a lawyer.

Since you are the consigliori...

I would like a big pizza with salami, jam and lots of cheese, and pronto please!

You visited my Mom's business?

Hope she could help you with your incontinence problem.

If you still need assistance, feel free to visit

Incontinence Help

I think you will really like the "supersoft" MK IV.

Cheers

[ 05-26-2001: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]