PENG! I've brought your challenge home to Pennsylvania!

That's right boys and bauhauses, we've come to Pennsylvania, home of Elvis, home of Croda, home of Peng, and home of all of Hiram's lusty desires. Swing by the battelfield at Gettysburg. Swing by the encampment at Valley Forge. Swing by the brothel at Clark's Summit. Have a Philly Cheesesteak. Drink some Yuengling Lager. Try to figure out why Philadelphia was good enough to be the capital of the country, but not the capital of the state.

I hope you all enjoy your stay.

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

The New CessPool

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 03-06-2001).]

And don't forget the glass-lined tanks of Old Latrobe.

In the Keystone State, the obvious home for the Peng thread is Philthadelphia by the banks of the beautiful and pungent Schuykill River. I'm sure we could find a nice set of tenements somewhere around 60th and Spruce, so let's get on the MOVE before the helicopters arrive. I'll stop by Koch's for sandwiches before the drive-by shootings start, but I'll leave the scrapple to the natives.

As an added bonus, our local barrators will feel right at home, since they're both as slick as Philadelphia lawyers, especially after they've visited the "special rooms" of some clubs off South Street.

Anybody who doesn't like the arrangement should talk to the Teamsters Local, since they're in charge of customer relations. No doubt they'll be able to sort you out.

Pretzels anyone?

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

PA. Snore. Been there. I-80 is a lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-ng drive with nothing to show for it until you hit the mountains.

Keep going East until you hit...New Jersey? Sheesh, that's even worse.

------------------

I LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER BATTLE TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS NOW HIS AND I AM HIS SLAVE. PLEASE ABUSE ME AS YOU SEE FIT AND CALL ME A DOO-DOO HEAD. IT IS MY PLACE IN LIFE, I WILLINGLY ACCEPT IT.

Peng's Frozen Syntax, but it's cold here!

Someone stuff a few of those drop-in grogs around the windows and doors, please, the draft is terrible. What spastic monkey picked this pla... oh, hi, Croda.

And next time a wanker or wankette is at the bar, get me a refill for this Yuengling pitcher... gotta wash the Newcastle and Fullers taste out...

------------------

"I send you a kaffis of mustard seed, that you may taste and acknowledge the bitterness of my victory."

"Legal advice is very often divorced from reality in my humble opinion" - BTS

Originally posted by doo-doo head:

Drivel

Thanks for that comment, doo-doo head. We believe in equal rights for doo-doo heads and will now happily enter into PBEM with you, dear doo-doo head. Croda, also owes us a game but he is an imbecile and cannot be trusted to operate his computer properly. Now to the updates:

Armonuts: Hasn't sent a turn in weeks, which doesn't really matter as it's not a real game.

jd: We loves playing jd, he's so damned earnest. His poor Germans are learning that AA guns run out of ammo quickly and Brits run out of infantry slooooowly. He may have curbed our recent jabo fixation, though.

Seanachai: Nothing. We're sure that ol' Seanachai is to busy with the ceremonial duties required as Pontiff and Vicar of Christ on Earth to properly order his troops around.

Goanna: Owes us a game, not MarkIV. US, do you hear!!!! If'n we don't receive a setup, we'll perform ritual nipple-ripping and ear-stuffing! We don't care if you have neither nipples nor ears, lizzy, it can still be done.

Jefe: He's still a big sissy and even more earnest than jd. He probably talks to his little pixel men and weeps when we slaughter them unmercifully. This will begin as soon as the sissy sends his turn.

Oh, goodie, another Peng Thread schism. I love religious wars.

And now (patriotic music)...

O, 'twas a perilous storming of a village, in snow at dawn, and my Ami lads just wanted to Rest. But to stand still was to die, and I drove them relentlessly forward to their rendezvous with Victory.

The entopplee, Herr More-Arty, inflicted the cruelest blows at the last, mostly via some sour grapes, gotcha-last artillery, plus a sneak attack on me Shermie (quickly avenged) and then... manfully, surrendered.

Lorak!

Schreiben Sie another one for the Mark IV killing machine:

Mark IV, Terror of the Internet: 80

Moriarty, modem-fodder: 20

He is such a gentleman, it's a shame to whack him about so. I hope he uses the many valuable lessons of this battle to kill someone deserving, i.e., the rest of you.

This actually would open a slot for a loathsome gamey cheating pissant convict scum, if anyone knew such a beast... but surely none such would sully such halls as these...

Send us a setup, you worthless excuse for an armored vehicle! We'll stomp and bite and claw and shoot and steam and broil ya! We'll use little bits of dalems to start a fire under your toesies! We'll lop off the dangly parts of your earlobes and sell them to Japanese tourists!

Damn, the whole Peng/Geography thing is so tired. Do or fix somefink next time!!!

PeterNZ

------------------

"What do I care, I got laid last week" - Chupacabra

"Bjorn again are really quite good!" - Germanboy

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem and Croda -

Originally posted by Croda:

That's right boys and bauhauses, we've come to Pennsylvania, home of Elvis, home of Croda, home of Peng, and home of all of Hiram's lusty desires. Swing by the battelfield at Gettysburg. Swing by the encampment at Valley Forge. Swing by the brothel at Clark's Summit. Have a Philly Cheesesteak. Drink some Yuengling Lager. Try to figure out why Philadelphia was good enough to be the capital of the country, but not the capital of the state.

I hope you all enjoy your stay.

Yes, Philadelphia was the capital of the nation for a time. Lord knows, its the capital of my heart. Larry Bowa et al will bring a new day to the lives of Philadelphia's chosen. Pardon me as I reach for a kleenex.

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

Hi mom

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Did ye knoo tha' the highest spot ain Pennsytuckey, as still lower than tha lowest spot ain Colorado? Sae where-ever ye go, there Ah crap on ye.

We cud dam at an' use at fer a boatin' lake.

Hamsters ye twatbastaaarrrd, Ah'll send ye a setup an' a day or two. Ye pillock.

Wi' tha new mod, AH' didnae mind sendin' mah lads tae certain death.....they all look lak Chupa or PeterNZ. Bastarrrds.

SirMacOberGrupenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

------------------

You posture more than Marcia Brady with books on her head and you chatter like a dolphin near the fish bucket. - Dalem

glad to be getting out of Pengland so fast...

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

Originally posted by OGSF:

Did ye knoo tha' the highest spot ain Pennsytuckey, as still lower than tha lowest spot ain Colorado? Sae where-ever ye go, there Ah crap on ye.

We cud dam at an' use at fer a boatin' lake.

I'll grant that Colorado could use an ocean. That and a tenth of the people, and you'd have Erstaz Alaska. Can't wait to get out of this state.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

Seanachai: No reply? I guess that places you in the yammering, trivial kinniget bucket with Mace. *sigh* Are you so deeply ensconced in the vermin infested dwellings of your precious murderapolis that you can see nothing beyond the high-rises? Send me a set-up and we’ll battle over the right to be labeled a true Minnesotan. Fear of the unknown has no place in the frozen North. Pull up your boot straps son, I will extract my victory with speed and elan so as to minimize your suffering.

Germanboy: You are apparently trying to fool everyone into believing you truly reside in the Rhienland. Although you may share a cardboard box with the other erstwhile emigrants outside the Berlin zoo it should be noted that it takes more than that to achieve citizenship. Do you even own the game? Did the librarian allow you to load it on one of their PC’s? Given that you do indeed have access to play and are not just a surfing pretender allow me to join the long, long, long line of opponents who crush your feeble attempts to maneuver on the silicon battlefield. Stop staring into the bottom of that empty fest mug and answer the challenge you fauler Hund von dem Ost.

Kitty: You’ve been had. That photo Mace sent is of Sonny Bono at the Oscars in 74.

Berlichtingen: Set-up will arrive tonight.

------------------

Winning is why we play!

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

Hi mom

Sir, this has been long in coming. You suck so bad. Your style is tiresome and your use of something that Croda believes he patented is simply wrong. You, sir, should be put down like a mangy mutt. I have viewed your pedantic posts for too long of a time now and I must be clear when I say that you suck. If we were to apply mathematics to your suckitude, I would add an exponent. If this has been English literature, then I would not have a clue but would still find a clever way to say that you suck. My disdain for you is paramount in this posting and you are only worthy of scorn and abhorrence. The most merciful thing you can do for the human race is to end your incessant caterwauling and find a girl. Move out of your parents' abode and get on with your life. Try some hygiene too. Brushing and bathing is important.

Yes, I typed those words. You need some feminine wiles to take you from your sad little life. Remember the blind gal who speaks another language? She would be perfect for you. Go ahead and buy her some nice flowers and set up a date. Let us know how the date goes. We care.