It's a boy Mrs. Walker.... it's a boy

June 9, 2001 5:09pm EDT (or 1709hrs to us geeks).

6lbs 8ozs

19 1/2 inches long

John Michael "lil Elvis" Costello was welcomed into this world by his lovely mother Bridget and his idiot father John.

(Yo, Steve, Charles, Matt and Dan I know this is way off topic and maybe more fit for the general forum...but this is my home. At least I didn't post a picture with like I wanted to {just too tire to try to figure how to post a picture}.)

Guest Babra

Oooh, Errrr... Congratulations and all that. Don't you DARE post a picture until it looks like a person -- in about twenty years... ;)

Congrats, Elvis, to both you and your wife!

Is John Michael eating alright? Are his, ehh, disposal mechanisms also functional? Does he actually HAVE a pair?

If so, he's waay overqualified for the cesspool. Don't let him in there!

So, you chose to ignore all of my sage advice, the wisdom garnered over years of servitude to offspring, and gone and had one of your own. Well done.

When do I get to see the little bugger? Don't make me wait too long as they toughen up after a couple of weeks and can no longer be devoured raw.

Kisses to Bee who did all of the work.

Peng

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Congratulations! (As you announced it in the Outer Board, I'll leave it at that)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wondered about that, but a little thought made it clear.

I don't know why we're congratulating Elvis. He didn't have to push a VW through a mailbox! But congratulations anyway, Elvis, and a Big Congratulations to the Wife!