Bugger Peng Let's Have A Real Challenge Then!

Speedy

Capt Foobar and Roborat attend!

*drawing a blade of fire from its jet black sheath

Kneel!

In remembrance of taunts given and received. * the flaming blade strikes the right shoulder of each

In remembrance of your lineage and obligations." * the flaming blade strikes the left shoulder of each

Be thou a cess knight. * the flaming blade strikes the head of each

Rise, Sir Foobar and Sir Roborat

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I have scoured the records of the CessPool and I regret to inform you that there are no precedents to govern the decision.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Idjit.

Ah raid o'er ye proposed worrrdin' fer tha challenge, an' Ah were noo impressed. Thas as tha 'Pool , tha Wun Troo Thraid, an' challenges are tae bae ain tha form o' manly taunts or no' at all! Your suggested worrrdin' as #8) feckin' borin', #d) tha work o' a complete an'utter tosser, #xxii) completely agin tha traditions, spirit an' requirements o' tha Cesspool.

Ye are a skulkin' avoider, an' shud bear tha additional title o' disgrace, Joe (Tha Tosser) Shaw - Official Hamster of the Cesspool.

As such, ye are beneath mah contempt. Af'n ye ever get drunk anuff tae hae tha balls tae challenge mae ain tha future, ye'll haftae play agin Hiram firrst, an' lose. Tha ais tha prerequisite requiremaint fer the Hamster of the Cesspool tae earn tha right tae play a real kanniget such as mahsailf.

An' Ah didnae care af'n Ah am ye secret hero - ye kin sod off.

Lawyer - ye're a spaniel belch. Anyteem laddie, anyteem.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

(bows in reverence to the Dark One)

Sir foobar, hmm has a nice ring to it..

Let's start this off roight.

Lawyer. I hereby throw down. You will meet me on the field of battle, at our favorite playground.. Singling Shootout. You remember, dont you? Thats the one where I pasted 12 of your Shermans with 2 Panthers?

This time, I will play as the Americans, and show how it is done. I would love to hurl a few insults now, but I will wait until you give me some more material, with your idiotic tactical concepts. Setup coming your way.

...that foul stench in the nostrils of humanity Lawyer... we'll ignore his well known antipathy toward ME...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it a cheap shot to slam Lawyer for the sole sentiment he shares with sentient, honorable readers of this thread.

I hasten to congratulate Foobar to the ranks of the, well, rank. Soon there will be a sudkalifornische armeegruppe to be reckoned with, you limp-wristed easterners. Soon. Likewise to Roborat, whose semi-annual posts I have often scorned.

I actually read one of OGSF's posts aloud today, and the neighbor's spaniel nearly died laughing. It has promised to paw it out in English for me. I will reciprocate by transcribing the Compleat Works of Peng onto a refrigerator magnet to affix to his little dish.

Note to Peng: It is not suddenly overcast, say "incoming". I am not amused at Elite Rambonian halftracks that shrug off AT penetrations as "lower hull, try again later" and keep on coming. That thing stopped Tigers in their tracks in RL and I don't care what you modded onto that stupid HT's stinking hull, you are so gonna diediedie. All the best.

So many gamey bastards, so little time. Well sir Roborat, send the reply turn already you knight. Now that Berlict buggered you, I mean knighted you, and you hold your honors, its time to get to it and face decimation by the board's newest and only Ronin Squire.

And just to report, CM player has chosen the dastardly NAZI menace in a defense QB. Probably it will be an open field on a sunny day, but I will defeat him just the same.

So, just like with Roborat, I choose the British given the option, in order to see how dastardly BTS has ruined these uber troopers. Outer board predictions say that my troops should be dead in two turns, but then again one of my opponents is CM Player.

I'd like to welcome Sir Foobar and Sir Roborat to the table, but I am a Kiniggit of the MBT so I'll treat these new investitures with the usual scorn and contempt I reserve for my peers.

But good news, the forces of Sir Mace has bested (just) the forces of that slimy, scaley uberlizard, Sir Goanna (and his band of uber-grandpapas/volksturm).

Still, he was a (almost) worthy opponent and would have won except the time ran out (thanks to my file-editing skills).

So Lorak (oh where, oh where art thow?), please enter in your mighty journal

Mace: 57 (American on defence)

Goanna: 36 (German attacker)

Allied Minor Victory

Mace

Its about stinkin time Foobar and Roborat got knighted. I'm glad you didn't wait for the elven bastard to unleash the sword of mediocrity to knight these two.

Congratulations Sir Foobar and Sir Roborat. You can come over here and sit next to me. We can talk of the good old days and eat, drink, and be hairy.

Nother topic --> Whatever OGSF said goes with me too. I'll agree before I have the text translated by my monkey. Its just natural for me to take the opposite view of Sir Josephine Shaw. I'm sure you understand why.

Stella nother topic -->Tis Monday morning, and the Cowboys are flying home a broken team. Josephine professed to be a Cowboys fan and it fits the idea I had of him. The Eagles manhandled his team last night like I knew they would. I'm sure Jiggley Joe will be cheering for the Rams next week.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OGSF:

Ye are a skulkin' avoider, an' shud bear tha additional title o' disgrace, Joe (Tha Tosser) Shaw - Official Hamster of the Cesspool.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chicken Knigget also has a nice ring to it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

I must also note that the stinking pile of rat dung known here as Agua Perdido failed to appear. Perhaps he is not real, or maybe the leper colony was having its own shindig.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I won't have you defaming my alma mater that way--I left my heart and soul there (not to mention several fingers and my left leg). As for my "reality," everyone knows (read: "everyone with at least half a goddamn brain {which obviously excludes you} knows") that I'm Joe Shaw's alternate personality, and that an overdose of flavored CoffeeMate triggers the switchover.

Next time have it closer to downtown, you pillock.

Agua Perdido

(part the third) OGSF ... MAKE UP YOUR MIND MAN! First you insist on challenging me, then upon being told to challenge properly you complain you don't know how, when informed of a previously posted SUGGESTED challenge that would meet the case you say that if I post it you'll sign it, then you FINALLY read it and DON'T LIKE IT! What's to like? Either you want to fight or you don't! My request that the challenge be in proper form is NO different from asking for a scenario in place of a QB or that Fionn's Rule of 76 be used. I suspect that you issued your quasi-challenge, thought better of it (wisely so if I may say) and used this excuse to weasel out of it. Well, if you haven't the wish for it, so be it ... as I said, NO ONE may be compelled to fight in the CessPool.

(twaddell) My congratulations to Sir Capt. Foobar and Sir Roborat. Here's some burn ointment for your shoulders ... damn it Berli it's a CEREMONY, you use a ceremonial sword.

(+) To all Dallas Cowboy haters ... enjoy your time in the sun, as surely as the sun rises in the morning the Dallas Cowboys shall rise again. I've been a Dallas fan since 1967 and will not change my allegiance with every passing breath of wind ... though perhaps a breath of wind WOULD help the air game. In any case, winning and losing mean nothing ... oh wait that's here isn't it ... pity, I thought I was onto something there.

(egress) To the rest of you ungrateful lot ... SOD OFF!

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Poor Joe Shaw is sad<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Ah Hiram, I could only be sad about the fortunes of the Cowboys if they HAD even a faint glimmer of a hope for a good season ... I gave that up LONG ago. At this point I'm happy when they lose, that way they can get a #1 draft choice ... for Jerry to screw up.

As for your {gag} poetry ... stick to what you do best ... as soon as you figure out what it is.

Joe

So I tell you guys I'm moving to Minnesota, and, with all the warnings and jokes about snow and mosquitos and rabid folk singers, no one remembered to mention that there are centipedes here the size of steak knives???? Who the hell thought that was a good idea???

Hell, the last time I saw something that looked like a hairy magic marker it was an artist's reconstruction of some weird Phylum from the Burgess Shale.

Sheesh.

My request that the challenge be in proper form is NO different from asking for a scenario in place of a QB or that Fionn's Rule of 76 be used

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bollocks mon! You've bin challenged, ye knoo at, an' ye're doin' a Bill CLinton tae avoid at.

Let mah knoo whain ye've managed tae lose a game wi' Hiram, Mr Hamsterman aka Chicken Knigget.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

Glory and Hosannas! I return from that wasteland commonly referred to as a “workplace without internet access.” After two weeks, the trembling idjits who call themselves I.T. finally crawled out of their hole claiming that the Nimda thing was especially scary.

For all of those who missed my presence, all one of you, let me start out with the following:

Lorak, good sir, please scribe the following:

Sweet, overwhelming victory: Speedbump

Bitter, demoralizing defeat: dalem

Through the application of overwhelming firepower, and frankly the inept decision to defend from the back edge of the map, my forces have steam-rolled the followers of the trickster named dalem. One might think that the demoralization of his move to the great white north (after all Minnesota might as well be in Canada, after all) led him to surrender. But in fact, his defeat was a preordained outcome, as he is … well dalem, and I am not.

MrSpkr, just remember that Nebraska is 5-0!! Oh yeah, and he is dragging my conscripts through the mud….

Deke Fentle continues to abuse my forces with his completely ahistorical setup. First, he appears to have ordered at least 3, count them 3 AT guns with no apparent transport (anti-Aitken git) and a Puma, a Puma! We all know that these were actually a figment of some grogs imagination. I have pushed half his forces back with large amounts of HE thingies falling from the sky, but his other half are coming to get me…

Now please, everyone go play in traffic...

Speedbump

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Oh, poor sad, sorry, sappy Joe. It wasn't poetry. There was a play and a movie called "Oklahoma" years ago. I was almost certain that since you are a member of the geriatric community, that you would recognize it. I did an adaptation. Get it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I got the impression that you had INTENDED to do that, Hiram's Ghost, but since Oklahoma was filled with great songs, witty lyrics and a plot that made some sense, I just naturally assumed that you had given up and posted some very bad poetry.

Joe