Strategy Gaming Online - Wargame site? and poll

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out that web site...

there have been 181 votes so far and ONLY 7.7 % play CM

Now lets all get over there and VOTE for CM we can do much better than 7.7 % !!!!!

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hunter:

Guys,

I had never seen this site before and found it while browsing tonight. It looks quite cool and has a poll on it at the moment "What strategy game are you playing now?". It seems some people aren't playing the right game!?

http://www.strategy-gaming.com/screen_shots/european_wars/index.shtml

Bruce<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest Rollstoy

Did you read this quote from Charles: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>We'll have new stock in shortly, and it will be the new version 1.02 as well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Does this mean that those who ordered too late for the first batch will get a much better version of the game than the ones who got it first? Then at least the waiting pays off!

Frankly Manta (I know, don't call you Frankly), I don't see anything wrong with it and if it helps CM sales it seems like a good thing to do. As long as we record one vote for one user it's absolutely legitmate. It also gets the CM name out in front of the buying public even more. Just my opinion ... and worth every penny you're paying for it. smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Frankly Manta (I know, don't call you Frankly), I don't see anything wrong with it and if it helps CM sales it seems like a good thing to do. As long as we record one vote for one user it's absolutely legitmate. It also gets the CM name out in front of the buying public even more. Just my opinion ... and worth every penny you're paying for it. smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One vote??

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hunter:

Guys,

I had never seen this site before and found it while browsing tonight. It looks quite cool and has a poll on it at the moment "What strategy game are you playing now?". It seems some people aren't playing the right game!?

http://www.strategy-gaming.com/screen_shots/european_wars/index.shtml

Bruce<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AS of 12:45 hrs,(6/27)EDT (US) the tally is 41% for Cm... wink.gif

Thanks for pointing this poll out.

[This message has been edited by ARCHANGEL (edited 06-27-2000).]